• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
DAMN I want to go to vote but I was hospitalizated just yesterday, 1 time I blacked out when I stood up and the next try I almost did again. Now I can stand up but I'm not sure I can't handle being in the open +heat for long.

I need that apruebo + CC vote but idk if I should risk going :(

If you fear that you will ruin your health then you shouldn't go, no one should judge you.

You know better than anyone else the risks of voting

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
DAMN I want to go to vote but I was hospitalizated just yesterday, 1 time I blacked out when I stood up and the next try I almost did again. Now I can stand up but I'm not sure I can't handle being in the open +heat for long.

Your health is the first thing you should worry about 👍

Shal

Oct 27, 2017
True but I'm just scared rechazo/mixta wins, this is THE chance we have to push the country forward. It would be so bad if rechazo wins imo, not another chance like this in a very long time

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

Nunca falta los que van disfrazados.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile

Your health always comes first.

IF you want to go anyway, remember that it's open until 20 PM. So IF you want to go anyway, you can go later when the heat passes.

But your health should come first

Kinda surprised there's no thread about the referendum tbh.

I was gonna do one, but I figured it would be better to do it once we know for sure the outcome. Besides, I already did too many posts about the whole estallido and things and probably burnt the forum on the subject lol

Now that we have a mod amongst us, can we expect a thread title change? ;)

Suggestions?

By the way, anyone knows what happened to OP ?

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If Apruebo wins, the thread title should be changed to "No eramos tan weones"

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

Debo dejar de hacer f5 jajajajaj

¿Cual es la dirección del discord a todo esto? Que el link ya murió.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, around 21:30 we should have more representative numbers, if I remember what Servel said in the morning.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen... Apruebo won by a landslide. HOLY FUCK I'M SO HAPPY.

Javier

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
From a friend:

Las condes y vitacura, los unicos lugares donde se impone el rechazo.

A mi me queda absolutamente claro el mensaje, <<no nos importa el futuro, solo nuestros privilegios>>. Esa es la verdadera lucha, la de clase. esa es la verdadera violencia, la elite salvandose sola. Asi que esa hipocresía de estar en contra de la violencia negandose a abrirse si quiera a poder crear un pais mas justo para el que tiene menos, se las pueden meter bien por el fondo del ojete.

Vamos por ustedes ahora.

Shal

Oct 27, 2017
Yeeeeesssssss CSSSSMMMMMMMMMM

Vamos Chile!!

Still we need to be careful of the asamblea because the more wealthy groups (mostly rechazo supporters) will have stronger marketing ($$) and so they might be able to put more of their people into the asamblea (v/s people with less resources).

Anyway this by itself is a huge success I'm very happy.

And LOL at Piñera talking like he was pro apruebo all along, such hipocresy and opportunism is absolutely disgusting, Boo that man and his whole government to the ground.

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
CE HACHE I
CHI
ELE E
LE
CHI CHI CHI
LE LE LE
VIVA CHILE

After we have the numbers of like, 80% of the votes I think we will have to make a celebratory thread ;)

Deleted member 62221

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 17, 2019
Me va a dar un ataque con toda la sal de los refachos de Twitter y el Antro, weón. No puedo más!

"Google, can someone die of schadenfreude?"

Apzu

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
¡Congratulaciones Chile! Hagan la mejor constitución de América del Sur para que después podamos copiarla.

Saludos desde Brasil.

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

Even if all the remaining votes are for Rechazo and Convención Mixta, Apruebo and Convención Constitucional already won.