• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
You know, it's not really a bad idea, but as most Chilean things, it was poorly implemented. The available discounted games lack variety and one of them is sold out already. It's not clear whether all "Ofertas relámpagos" will be discounted for Zmart Pass users or just some of them. I assume it's the latter though and they will decide which of those discounted products get the Pass treatment (probably the items and games nobody wants so they can clear the stock!).

The regional pricing for the pass couldn't be avoided I believe. They had to draw the line at some point and people from northern and southern regions are fucked anyway because of how long and Santiago-focused Chile is at the moment.

I also think it's a good option for those people who live in regions in which the only available store is Zmart. It fucking sucks, but it is what it is. We'll see how it turns out though.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sadly thinking about it due to giving pass holders preference to get collector editions. Nintendo's CE are already stupidly limited and I love getting them (when they aren't full of junk, though). The rest I couldn't really care, I usually buy stuff with store pickup.
The Three Houses's Collector was available for around 30 minutes - zero chances of getting it them Zmart without the pass in the future...

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sadly thinking about it due to giving pass holders preference to get collector editions. Nintendo's CE are already stupidly limited and I love getting them (when they aren't full of junk, though). The rest I couldn't really care, I usually buy stuff with store pickup.
The Three Houses's Collector was available for around 30 minutes - zero chances of getting it them Zmart without the pass in the future...

Sometimes they have those editions in other stores in santiago, like in Providencia/Los Leones. But yeah.

I've bought mostly artbooks from them sometimes but never at full price, they are fucking pigs with those prices.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Fuck it, just bought it. I will tell you how it goes lol.
If I understand this correctly, I will save 5k on shipping each time as long as I buy something above 20k and it weights less than 9kg (within Santiago).

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Xbox Series X: $529.990

PlayStation 5: $649.990

POR QUEEEEE

Y la genta se ira de cabeza a comprar la PS5

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017

POR QUEEEEE

No sé, estoy disfrutando el meltdown en redes sociales. I shit you not, hay gente incitando a funar tiendas a raíz del precio.
Iba día uno hasta las 500k por la versión con disco, pero me voy a esperar hasta Febrero yo creo.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
No sé, estoy disfrutando el meltdown en redes sociales. I shit you not, hay gente incitando a funar tiendas a raíz del precio.
Iba día uno hasta las 500k por la versión con disco, pero me voy a esperar hasta Febrero yo creo.

Que van a hacer las tiendas si el MSRP es así de alto. Quizás me enchuchó más que lo que debe, pero de verdad no tiene sentido la enorme diferencia. Por 30 lucas más que la PS5D te llevas la Xbox con lector UHD

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Que van a hacer las tiendas si el MSRP es así de alto. Quizás me enchuchó más que lo que debe, pero de verdad no tiene sentido la enorme diferencia. Por 30 lucas más que la PS5D te llevas la Xbox con lector UHD

Concuerdo en que el precio me parece excesivo, pero es Chile y acá predomina PS, así que la gente va a comprar igual. Por ahí caché que se acabó la preventa de la versión digital en Weplay ya.

La desesperación ha sido estupenda en todo caso. En Instagram anda dando vuelta una petición en change.org para bajarle el precio a la consola y por otro lado hay gente organizándose con casillas y cosas raras para traerla de USA o frenéticamente preguntando cómo funciona Amazon.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017

POR QUEEEEE

Wait is that for the discless ps5? Holy crap. Almost 900 usd. Not in my wildest dreams would I spend that much on a console.

Will it even drop 100k in a years time here? Looking at 3-4 years for it to maybe drop to 400k lol.

Also, feliz 18 guys! Stay safe.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Wait is that for the discless ps5? Holy crap. Almost 900 usd. Not in my wildest dreams would I spend that much on a console.

Will it even drop 100k in a years time here? Looking at 3-4 years for it to maybe drop to 400k lol.

Also, feliz 18 guys! Stay safe.

The discless is $499.990, only $30.000 less than the Xbox with UDH drive

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Feliz 18! Destruyan sus cuerpos y almas en estas fechas como es debido y como ha de estar escrito en la constitución en un futuro próximo.
Peace out!

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Thats a bit more doable. I went all digital like 6 years ago basically anyways. Thats about $80.000 clp more than in Canada ($570 CAD tax inc digital version there) so I'd say thats what I expected for chile.

Yeah, Canadian price is also pretty high. I think I'll just go for the Xbox this gen, gonna miss the PS exclusives, but I'm not gonna care about the console until it's at a reasonable price

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
A bit late, but feliz 18 everyone!

Any of you that have built a gaming PC, what's an adequate budget? Considering at the rate I'm going I'm gonna be with WFH until at least December andwith a mixed system afterwards, I think I rather invest in a good gaming PC, a 3080 and Gamepass. The new gen prices are downright abusive.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
A bit late, but feliz 18 everyone!

Any of you that have built a gaming PC, what's an adequate budget? Considering at the rate I'm going I'm gonna be with WFH until at least December andwith a mixed system afterwards, I think I rather invest in a good gaming PC, a 3080 and Gamepass. The new gen prices are downright abusive.

It's usually better to start the other way around, meaning: How much is your budget? And from there starting to figure out the best part for what you'll do with it.

Considering that you want to build a PC with a 3080, I guess that around 1200 USD is where's at. Think about a build like this one, but swapping the GPU https://pcpartpicker.com/user/crazymoogle/saved/nwQ78d

In CLP it would be more, obviously.

you can also save a bit of money going for a 3600 instead of the Ryzen 7, since the 3600 is an amazing gaming CPU, on par with the I7 8700k, but those extra cores/threads of the 3700x may come in handy in a couple of years.

Whatever the case, be mindful that the 3060 is probably gonna be on par or a bit above the PS5 in graphics, and the Ryzen 4000 series will be announced in a couple of weeks.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Well, first 3080 arrived at SP Digital. The PNY Triple Fan edition.

It only costs $999.990, or almost U$1.300

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Microplay started preorders for PS5 First Party games

Spider-Man Ultimate Edition: CLP$76.990 - U$97.46
Spider-Man Miles Morales: CLP$54.990 - U$69.61
Demon's Souls: CLP$76.990 - U$97.46
Destruction All Star: CLP $76.990 - U$97.46
Sackboy: CLP $56.990 - U$69.61

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Microplay started preorders for PS5 First Party games

Spider-Man Ultimate Edition: CLP$76.990 - U$97.46
Spider-Man Miles Morales: CLP$54.990 - U$69.61
Demon's Souls: CLP$76.990 - U$97.46
Destruction All Star: CLP $76.990 - U$97.46
Sackboy: CLP $56.990 - U$69.61
Yeah, I'll either buy for PC or stick to used/sales.

Those prices are highway robbery.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I've never been vocal de Mesa, funny thing is that I'm one of those weirdos that would be more than ok being one. Not that crazy about it to be there at 6AM so I'm forced to be, but still I wouldn't be mad if I'm called

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
I've never been one, either, and usually I wouldn't care, it's easier to go and just waste a day but then again, we usually don't have a virus floating around.... I'll admit, if I was elected this time I wouldn't have shown up.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
This is what desperation truly means hahahaah can't believe it.

Also, LAS PATITAS.

Those replies damn

My dude. Congrats on the mod!
What happened last night was a huge robbery. I don't have enough words to express how angry I was last night.

I left my bubble finally. Started going out more regularly after 18. It was like getting to try this forbidden elixir because now I just can't stop myself from going out every now and then to meet with people and have a few drinks. I know I'm completely in the wrong here and I'm not proud of it at all. Don't be like me.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
My dude. Congrats on the mod!
What happened last night was a huge robbery. I don't have enough words to express how angry I was last night.

I left my bubble finally. Started going out more regularly after 18. It was like getting to try this forbidden elixir because now I just can't stop myself from going out every now and then to meet with people and have a few drinks. I know I'm completely in the wrong here and I'm not proud of it at all. Don't be like me.

I think that we're gonna have to do lockdown again in some time, but in the meanwhile.. just take care and be safe. I saw my friends for 18 but then I went isolation again. Gonna have to go to the super today though. Kinda weird, haven't done it since March

And thanks!

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Just take care, confinement is hard. I bought some alcohol to prepare my favourite drink at home because I miss going out, so I can't blame others. Heck, I even miss going to the office (not the commute, though. That will always suck). As long as you're all taking measures to take care of yourself, nothing should happen.

And congrats on being a mod, Serpens! When did that happen?

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Just take care, confinement is hard. I bought some alcohol to prepare my favourite drink at home because I miss going out, so I can't blame others. Heck, I even miss going to the office (not the commute, though. That will always suck). As long as you're all taking measures to take care of yourself, nothing should happen.

And congrats on being a mod, Serpens! When did that happen?

Thanks! I've just started this week :)

I think that the mess with face masks at the beginning of the pandemic played a big role. I mean, we are still seeing a lot of infection, but there was a big slowdown once mask usage started to become the norm. Good thing that the anti-maskers are a real minority in this country

Javier

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
Yo no soy de izquierda ni de derecha. Hablar de izquierda y de derecha ya está obsoleto. Yo prefiero no meterme en nada. A mí no me interesa la política. Yo no soy de ningún partido político. Solo quiero que dejen en paz a Chile y dejen de hacer destrozos. Soy apolítico, me carga la política. Respeto todas las posiciones, no me gusta la violencia. Hay que opinar sin ideologías. Hay que ser objetivo, neutral. No soy de derecha, pero tampoco quiero terminar como Cuba.

Yo condeno la violencia de todos los sectores. La violencia no es la forma. Todos los que protestan son delincuentes, quieren todo gratis. Ojalá pronto volvamos a la paz y la normalidad, por el bien de todos. Son todos unos delincuentes que destruyen todo. La mayoría de los encapuchados son vagos y ladrones. Están destruyendo a mi país. En cualquier minuto lo incendian todo, incluso mi casa. Yo quiero La Paz. ¿Dónde están los papás de esos angelitos? Ese niño que cayó por accidente al Mapocho se lo merecía, por andar provocando y haciendo vandalismo. Ojalá un día tengamos paz y orden. Está bien reclamar, pero esos son delincuentes, violentistas. ¿Por qué tienen que destruir todo? No es la forma.

Yo me he sacrificado toda mi vida por tener lo mío y estos vándalos están rompiendo todo. Quieren tener todo gratis. Hay que trabajar para salir adelante. Yo todo lo que tengo es gracias a mi esfuerzo. La desigualdad existe porque siempre hay flojos que quieren todo gratis. Yo vengo de una familia esforzada, luché para tener lo que tengo hoy, soy profesional, no soy delincuente, como todos esos cabros de hoy. Cuando no puedan usar celulares como ahora, porque nos convertiremos en Chilezuela, ahí los quiero ver. No soy de derecha, pero quiero decir las cosas como son. No vengan con igualdad de derechos, si la gente es pobre porque quiere no más, prefieren ser delincuentes que esforzarse. El trabajo es la única forma de progresar.
Yo no sé qué tanto color le ponen con ir a votar, si al día siguiente voy a tener que ir a trabajar igual. Los políticos no me van a dar de comer. Me da lo mismo quien salga electo, yo tengo que seguir trabajando para vivir. Mientras yo esté bien y mi familia esté bien, yo estoy tranquilo.

Yo no soy de derecha, pero no se puede negar que la dictadura, pese a sus excesos, mejoró muchísimo la economía. Hay muchas personas que hablan de supuestos atentados a los Derechos Humanos, siendo que ni siquiera estaban vivos como para opinar. Además, eso pasó hace tanto tiempo…

Yo veo que a mucha gente le gustan los derechos humanos, pero para un puro lado no más. ¿Y qué pasa con los derechos humanos de los carabineros y militares? ¿Dónde quedan? Todos hablan de derechos, pero nadie habla de deberes.

Yo pienso que, si hay detenidos, es porque algo andarían haciendo. No son blancas palomas. Seguro no andaban en nada bueno, por eso les pasó. Son puros delincuentes.
Yo no quiero ver a Chile dividido. Dejemos de lado el resentimiento. Hay que mirar hacia adelante. Los extremos son malos, no hay que polarizar. No dividamos. Por ejemplo, toda esta moda del feminismo. Yo estoy a favor de que las mujeres tengan más derechos, pero el feminismo me parece muy extremo. Yo estoy en contra de la violencia hacia la mujer. Ellas son lo más sagrado y yo no las golpearía ni con el pétalo de una rosa. Hay que cuidarlas y protegerlas como a una porcelana frágil y hermosa. Pero a los hombres también nos pegan y nos matan. La ideología de género les lava el cerebro a las mujeres, las lleva al hembrismo. Ni feminismo ni machismo, yo voy por el igualismo.
Yo pienso que la Constitución no es el problema. De hecho, la Constitución ya ha tenido muchas modificaciones, ya no es la de Pinochet. La Constitución la cambió Lagos.
Pero bueno, mejor apliquemos lo que hago en mi casa: aquí no se discute ni de política, ni de religión, ni de fútbol.

Memorias de un noeslaformista xD

Sebastián León

Yo no soy de izquierda ni de derecha. Hablar de izquierda y de derecha ya está obsoleto. Yo prefiero no meterme en nada. A mí no me interesa la política. Yo no soy de ningún partido político. Solo...

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile

Sebastián León

Yo no soy de izquierda ni de derecha. Hablar de izquierda y de derecha ya está obsoleto. Yo prefiero no meterme en nada. A mí no me interesa la política. Yo no soy de ningún partido político. Solo...

That was something lol

Really the #NoEsLaForma because "mancha el plebiscito" irritates me. There is so much going on at the same time, Plebiscito is important, it really is, but it isn't the end all be all of everything.

Remember to charge your stuff for sunday though. Maybe a rough day

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
At the risk of sounding like a centrist I kinda understand from a practical point of view why in this particular month protesting in Plaza Italia seems more like a waste of time and a selfish thing to do because:

1) There is still the covid issue going around the country, in these protests people are not following the protocols at all, and I still believe than the government is just looking for an excuse to plebiscite due to the high level of infected people. They could also blame the protestors for it because the right loves blaming others for their own doing.
2) Due to the actual conditions you are never going to have a protest with the magnitude of the ones from last year, people are more wary to go into large agglomerations because of health reasons plus fear of a suspension of the plebiscite. So for a practical point of view doing an smaller protest wouldn't achieve anything considering than the larger one in the end of the day didn't achieve that much either (Even with a change of the constitution, we are not going to see larger changes to the fucked up system where we live, and the plebiscite is still a breather for Piñera since last year incidents could easily lead to a coup in other places)

Now with that being said, is true that those NoEsLaFormistas are hypocrites who last year used the protests for their own benefit and that now that they got their thing they are going to demonize it, but this is par of the course really, in the end most of the popular left parties have a very bourgeois background, and when things get ugly they are going to sacrifice all their promises of people power when shit hit the fan and realize that they are risking their status quo where by the end of the day they are comfortably living, better proof than the FA voting in favour of that barricade law just to get their plebiscite.

In the end this is why the left in Chile has always been doomed since Allende days, there are too many political currents within it with the perspective of people from poorer neigborhoods versus those of a middle or high class, while the right even with all their differences to the public they still follow only 1 principle, the economy

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
At the risk of sounding like a centrist I kinda understand from a practical point of view why in this particular month protesting in Plaza Italia seems more like a waste of time and a selfish thing to do because:

1) There is still the covid issue going around the country, in these protests people are not following the protocols at all, and I still believe than the government is just looking for an excuse to plebiscite due to the high level of infected people. They could also blame the protestors for it because the right loves blaming others for their own doing.
2) Due to the actual conditions you are never going to have a protest with the magnitude of the ones from last year, people are more wary to go into large agglomerations because of health reasons plus fear of a suspension of the plebiscite. So for a practical point of view doing an smaller protest wouldn't achieve anything considering than the larger one in the end of the day didn't achieve that much either (Even with a change of the constitution, we are not going to see larger changes to the fucked up system where we live, and the plebiscite is still a breather for Piñera since last year incidents could easily lead to a coup in other places)

Now with that being said, is true that those NoEsLaFormistas are hypocrites who last year used the protests for their own benefit and that now that they got their thing they are going to demonize it, but this is par of the course really, in the end most of the popular left parties have a very bourgeois background, and when things get ugly they are going to sacrifice all their promises of people power when shit hit the fan and realize that they are risking their status quo where by the end of the day they are comfortably living, better proof than the FA voting in favour of that barricade law just to get their plebiscite.

In the end this is why the left in Chile has always been doomed since Allende days, there are too many political currents within it with the perspective of people from poorer neigborhoods versus those of a middle or high class, while the right even with all their differences to the public they still follow only 1 principle, the economy

Nah I think you make good points. It's just that on the light of reopenings, plus everything that has happened (manipulation of Covid data, the kid thrown from the bridge, the lack of assitance outside of the 10%, Piñera trying to manipulate SC to refuse the e-mail request, Ponce Lerou stuff while they want to persecute people for the 500k, etc), and specially looking that the Rechazo people, with Neo-Nazis included, can protest with Police protection, it's hard to see center-left politicians saying that. Like I think there are things worse than a couple of houndred people protesting and some traffic lights.

I don't expect the #NoEsLaForma politicians to come and celebrate violence, but sometimes not saying anything is free.

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't kept up with some of this stuff much lately, what's #NoEsLaForma?

I mean, the name is self-explanatory but is it being said by left-wing or right-wing politicians now? It sounds like a right-wing move.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I haven't kept up with some of this stuff much lately, what's #NoEsLaForma?

I mean, the name is self-explanatory but is it being said by left-wing or right-wing politicians now? It sounds like a right-wing move.

Socialdemocrats, liberal left, and stuff closer to the center left and the parties for the plebisicto. The hashtag was created to mock them anyway.

It started because of comments on a video of the folks tearing down a traffic light that called to not protest or not being violent because it helps the Rechazo and stuff.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
¿Están listos para cambiar Chile? Estoy nervioso, pero a la vez esperanzado.

Serpens007 wn! Felicidades por tu "ascenso" haha

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017

Sebastián León

XD hay varios que dicen "No soy de izquierda ni de derecha, PERO "inserte puntos de derecha aquí" "

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
¿Están listos para cambiar Chile? Estoy nervioso, pero a la vez esperanzado.

Serpens007 wn! Felicidades por tu "ascenso" haha

Gracias wn! hahaha

Yo igual estoy nervioso y ansioso. Cualquier cosa puede pasar. Me tiene algo tenso el domingo 18, más de algo van a querer usar de excusa algunos. Tenemos algunos reaccionarios peligrosos en este país.

Ya se hicieron la idea de la fila larga que habrá que hacer? Espero que no haga tanta calor no más, tenemos días de 30 grados y días nublados con frio en Santiago, es absurdo

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Gracias wn! hahaha

Yo igual estoy nervioso y ansioso. Cualquier cosa puede pasar. Me tiene algo tenso el domingo 18, más de algo van a querer usar de excusa algunos. Tenemos algunos reaccionarios peligrosos en este país.

Ya se hicieron la idea de la fila larga que habrá que hacer? Espero que no haga tanta calor no más, tenemos días de 30 grados y días nublados con frio en Santiago, es absurdo
Sí, ya asumí que voy a estar en la fila unas horas. Por eso llevaré mi cel cargado y un power-bank.

Javier

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
Why Chile should not rewrite its constitution

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...hould-not-rewrite-its-constitution/?tid=ss_tw

Pedro Pizano is the Northwestern-McCain Public Interest Legal Fellow at the McCain Institute for International Leadership. Axel Kaiser is a scholar at the Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez in Santiago, Chile, and a senior fellow at the Atlas Network's Center for Latin America.

In a couple of weeks, Chileans will decide whether they want to rewrite their constitution from scratch. The Oct. 25 referendum was a significant political concession by President Sebastián Piñera after months of protests and riots last year that left an estimated $1.4 billion in damage.

But rewriting the constitution is not only a bad idea; it's also a terrible way of trying to deliver the change many Chileans desire.

Supporters of changing the constitution point to the fact that it was written during the dictatorship of Gen. Augusto Pinochet and therefore it's tainted with his bloody rule. The constitution was approved in 1980, with Pinochet in power. However, it has been amended by some estimates 140 times, and Pinochet's signature has been removed. It is now signed by a former socialist president, Ricardo Lagos (2000-2006), who after the 54 reforms approved by almost the entire political class in 2005 declared that, from then onward, Chile would have a truly "democratic" constitution that would "unite all Chileans." It's clear that Chile's current constitution is equally a product of Pinochet's era and the Lagos administration.

And it is thanks to that reformed constitution that Chile has become the freest, safest and most prosperous country in Latin America. Among South American countries, it has one of the highest gross domestic product ratings per capita, one of the lowest intentional homicide rates and one of the highest degrees of social mobility. It has the highest human development indicators south of the Rio Grande.

Although activists and political figures insisted during the months of protests that inequality has increased and that access to education, health and political power remains out of the reach of most people, studies show that income inequality has declined while Chile achieved the highest social mobility among OECD nations.

The pension system is also perceived as unfair, but 70 percent of the funds available to retirees are not the product of their contribution to the system but of the profits created for them by the pension funds.

In addition to its supposedly antidemocratic character, critics of the constitution say it does not provide appropriate regulation of the economy or access to health, education, pensions and social security. But how can these Chileans explain that in all of these areas their country performs significantly better than other countries with more "progressive" constitutions?

The appropriate balancing of these rights or entitlements is what is at stake here. But is rewriting the constitution the best way to improve access and social justice? Why not go through the legislature and push for reforms in tension with the executive branch? Are the people who will write the next constitution any wiser than those who wrote the current one? How will the new constitution be any more democratic?

We think Chileans should reject the idea of rewriting the constitution. The country should stay on the path to an ever more perfect liberal democratic union. Liberal democracies are not made only by constitutions. Liberal democracy is about the tension between majority rule and anti-democratic checks. The U.S. Constitution, for example, is explicitly construed by the U.S. Supreme Court as a check on the majority rule of the executive and legislative branches. After all, the classic example is that if a majority of citizens — in a democracy — voted to commit a crime, unelected judges —within a liberal mechanism of checking the power of the majority to protect the rule of law — would stop them.

In recent years, the tensions between liberalism and democracy have been starkly felt around the world. The same tensions are playing out in Chile. There is nothing wrong with supporting the popular appeal for structural change. But in a region with one of the most convulsed constitutional histories in the world, the pretense of creating prosperity and fairness out of a blank slate has to be met with skepticism.

Before throwing away their constitution under the belief that a new one will be instrumental in solving their problems, Chileans should recognize that the country's most successful period in terms of democratic stability and economic and social prosperity has occurred under the present, reformed constitution. If they don't, they might find themselves regretting their decision.

Instead of overthrowing their constitution, Chileans from all political persuasions should commit again to fighting for thoughtful reforms, just as they have done successfully thus far.

I love the reaction in the comment section of this ATROCIOUS PIECE OF CRAP WRITTEN BY THAT MOTHER FUCKER KAISER that says NOTHING about why the people want this new constitution. I guess that idiot thought that something written in the Washington Post was going to be well received because is an american newspaper and america equals fascism/liberalism for him?.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Lmao, as soon as i read Axel Kaiser the text became unreadable. Lmao at the washington post using him, this is some next level trash.

I guess considering the US loves hiding it's poverty and misery under the rug like in here, it's kind of fitting why this article exists.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
" Instead of overthrowing their constitution, Chileans from all political persuasions should commit again to fighting for thoughtful reforms, just as they have done successfully thus far. "

*reform is deemed against the constitution*

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao, as soon as i read Axel Kaiser the text became unreadable. Lmao at the washington post using him, this is some next level trash.

I guess considering the US loves hiding it's poverty and misery under the rug like in here, it's kind of fitting why this article exists.
Lol. Axel Kaiser is a fucking JOKE. It's beyond me why would anyone take that fraud seriously.

The only good thing that has come out of that cunt is his parody account.

P.D: Kaiser is funded by conservative think tanks in the U.S. so, yeah, fuck that fucning cunt.

Last edited: