• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
So yeah, Cuenta 2 doesn't charge you up for admin costs if you open it with the 10%. You can make 24 withdrawals, and it's an investment.

How are you folks, were you able to do the process or not?

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
I guess an option is to transfer it to the cuenta 2 but I really need to investigate more how it works. I know it's a good option to keep the money saving and moving for retirement, but you can make 24 withdrawals of money there so it's the middle point. The problem is that it can go up. but also down

So I, like, don't know what to do really. I want the money but I didn't want to take it out just yet.
I can't tell you what to do with your money and also I don't know how much we're talking about here but if its around 1 million id say no brainer take it out and buy something cool you want, treat yourself, pay some bills.

If its more, same idea, spend the first million in whatever, and invest for something mid-long term. Thats what I would do. If I had the max of over 4 million to take out I would put the remaining 3 palo towards a down deposit for a house or something. But yeah that cuenta 2 sounds like a pretty safe bet for the time being.

I say buy something cool at least because everyone has been suffering these past few months, its okay to treat yourself. God knows we need a bit of joy in our lives after all this. Paying off debt is also the obvious play too.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
I'll try it tomorrow, since I've been up to my neck in work both yesterday and today. I hope it won't be too glitchy.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I can't tell you what to do with your money and also I don't know how much we're talking about here but if its around 1 million id say no brainer take it out and buy something cool you want, treat yourself, pay some bills.

If its more, same idea, spend the first million in whatever, and invest for something mid-long term. Thats what I would do. If I had the max of over 4 million to take out I would put the remaining 3 palo towards a down deposit for a house or something. But yeah that cuenta 2 sounds like a pretty safe bet for the time being.

I say buy something cool at least because everyone has been suffering these past few months, its okay to treat yourself. God knows we need a bit of joy in our lives after all this. Paying off debt is also the obvious play too.

I was considering that there is a chance that a rebrote happens and it may hurt the share market, and that may hurt the AFP funds. So fuck it, I'm gonna take it out and save some of the money. I'll use the rest in things we need and I want.

I really need to put safety nets in the windows before the summer so the cats don't fall and I don't suffocate myself lol

And...

The Ryzen 7 Valhalla awaits for you, brother.

Fuck yeah. I have savings and will take a cola out of the 10% to improve the budget. Will wait until Ryzen 4000 and Ampere is out and build a PC with a CPU that may last the generation and a decent enough GPU

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Unsurprisingly, the same that called to "we want peace" and "we have to condemn all violence" rushed to justify the racists fucks in the south, like Luksic and Co. Could it be that, perhaps, maybe, they are part of the same groups?

Well anyway. I feel this as a retaliation. I think the far right has gotten so beat up this past times. The 10%, government is collapsing, every bill hasn't passed, APRA protected-Martin Larrain is in Prision Preventiva despite the lobby made by them, and now the same APRA conducts this kind of movements. Added to the pardon to two Human Right Criminals, and adding Victor Perez - who even has ties to Colonia Dignidad, shows that they are really on the offensive.

Dark times ahead. Stay safe, chilean pseudo-nazis are gonna feel empowered by this.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Voy a poner todo mi 10% en cuenta 2.

Ahora, estoy más que enputado por la mierda que escuché de esos fachos hijos de puta. "El que no salta es Mapuche"... Me estás webeando????????? Qué tristeza y rabia.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I can get the $500k bonus, apparently. I work under a proper contract now and I issued my last boleta at the old place in December 2019. I guess that in the eyes of SII, I am unemployed. This is a grey area that I assume a lot of people took advantage of. I don't really judge them though because fuck our awful government and their half baked measures.

Javier

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
I also can get the 500k and if people can take advantage of that, let them do it, I won't complain because fuck our useless government, I mean, if you received the IFE (ingreso familiar de emergencia) and now you can receive the 500k they will deduct the IFE from the bonus.. WTF.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
If you can get the bonus, get it. It isn't taking advantage if you've payed taxes all your life, the idea is that everyone is entitled to aid from the government if on good times we pay our due.

I know a couple of people - small entrepreneurs, mainly, like my hairdresser - that despite not being able to work for the past, what, 4 months, doesn't qualify for any kind of aid. She's at her wits end, and attending people without permission, but if she doesn't do it then she doesn't eat. No matter that she's been paying all taxes, permissions and whatever, she doesn't qualify.

The handling of the aid has been a complete shitshow, if they instaured a simple basic income per person we would have avoided all this. Yes, there would still be unemployment after the pandemic winds down but the impact wouldn't be that big considering people would still have money in their pockets to spends, meaning commerce wouldn't be as down, so they wouldn't have had to fire so many people.

EDIT: I decided to see if I was able to get the bonus, and on first sight it seemed I could.... but now I'm stuck being part of the #Yotambienpuse0 bunch. So no help for me, just sanctions from the SII because these morons can't make the website without screwing up.

Last edited:

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
The 30% less income requisite is bullshit too. I mean, even if you've been risking yourself and have your salary intact, cost of basic goods has increased. For official numbers, cost of life hasn't changed because of the reduction of price of fuel and stuff like that but it is a pandemic so that average doesn't tell the full story

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
"Tu solicitud de retiro fue rechazada" - AFP

Well, I got denied because my cedula is expired. I put in my expired #serie and they accepted it, but now I get a response days later saying nope. Registro Civil says (by presidential decreto months ago) all expired cedulas are valid until end of the year. AFP blames Registro Civil, and Registro Civil blames AFP. Just another day with Chilean bureaucracy. These fuckheads should all lose their jobs.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
"Tu solicitud de retiro fue rechazada" - AFP

Well, I got denied because my cedula is expired. I put in my expired #serie and they accepted it, but now I get a response days later saying nope. Registro Civil says (by presidential decreto months ago) all expired cedulas are valid until end of the year. AFP blames Registro Civil, and Registro Civil blames AFP. Just another day with Chilean bureaucracy. These fuckheads should all lose their jobs.

What a huge load of bullshit. What can you do about it, go the do 3 hours of line up to the Registro Civil?

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, that sucks.

I looked at my AFP savings the other day and after I looked at my latest losses I ran to the website and took my 10% lol.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
What a huge load of bullshit. What can you do about it, go the do 3 hours of line up to the Registro Civil?
Haha basically. And fuck that! Hopefully they announce a solution. I think in person AFP would be able to accept my request. Its just that the online systems for ANY tramite asking for #serie do not recognize the #serie of an expired cedula as "vigente" because despite the registro civil and piñera announcing the decreto, the #serie are still expired in their database. So they are useless to use online. Its a huge problem for not only chileans with expired cedulas, but hundreds of thousands of extranjeros who are waiting years for their residency to be accepted with expired documents. Its just a circus.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Holy effing fuck, the law system in this country is disgusting, it's horrible, I really don't have words.

Who in their fucking right minds gives benefits to a double murderer? Who in their right mind signed off on those documents and said "yeah, this guys is reformed, he won't be a danger of society"? Now a young girl is dead, who had her entire life ahead of her. I hope both him and the girl's mother rot.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Another stupid question here:

Does chile have cell block type jails like in the states? 2 men per cell? Caffeteria time, shower time etc. Or are they all like those general population dorm type places that I always see on the news where they just throw you in with the wolves and you try and survive? Basically on your own, you have no lights out, no guards watching your cell 24/7. Full of drugs and weapons and their own mini-economies inside there. Like a little camp looking place. I dont know the word to describe it. But the guards dont step foot in there and kinda just leave them on their own?

How anyone can be reformed in that kind of situation is beyond me. I'm not even going into the prior crimes of murder with this guy and the slap on the wrist justice system we have here. I am just wondering what jail life is like and how they think anyone comes out of that reformed.

Is there any type of actual educational programs when you go to the carcel here or attempt to fix these people? I realize we are not Norway here nor have those kinds of resources but I am just curious.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Another stupid question here:

Does chile have cell block type jails like in the states? 2 men per cell? Caffeteria time, shower time etc. Or are they all like those general population dorm type places that I always see on the news where they just throw you in with the wolves and you try and survive? Basically on your own, you have no lights out, no guards watching your cell 24/7. Full of drugs and weapons and their own mini-economies inside there. Like a little camp looking place. I dont know the word to describe it. But the guards dont step foot in there and kinda just leave them on their own?

How anyone can be reformed in that kind of situation is beyond me. I'm not even going into the prior crimes of murder with this guy and the slap on the wrist justice system we have here. I am just wondering what jail life is like and how they think anyone comes out of that reformed.

Is there any type of actual educational programs when you go to the carcel here or attempt to fix these people? I realize we are not Norway here nor have those kinds of resources but I am just curious.

Option 2 with a little of 1. They do have guards watching, but they are pretty much on their own. Jail provides food and whatnot, but cells are packed.

As in the US, jails are private rented to the State, who has to pay the privates a fee if the cells are overcrowded. So the whole system is just a big scam to get money from us. In my few years of law study, it was one of the things that made me the most infuriating. The whole justice system is based on money and how to get more out of it. Fiscalía is not dependant of Justice Ministry for example, it's under Hacienda. Bonuses are determined on cases taken and people thrown in jail. So jails are packed with poor people with low level crimes that then get out quickly because of the same overcrowded problem.

Well, except for Human Right Criminals. They are in hotel-like jails.

This country is hell on earth.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
And zero chance of rehabilitation, too, for those that commit low level crimes. Instead of giving a thief that robbed out of necessity a chance to learn some skills and give him support for when he reenters society, they just throw him to the wolves. It's one of the points with with teen crime - instead of giving them support, many times they're put on the same cell as guys with years of crime so they lean even more into it instead of getting them out.

And you have cases like Bustamante, where the bastard got scott free with only 11 of the 27 years due to double murder. Not even half of the sentence, and wasn't that old case horrible enough... Even I remember it and I was still a kid back then.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
How are you doing ?

Got the AFP mail on satuday saying that my request has been approved but will say when it's gonna be done "soon" so the waiting game continues.

I feel like the AFPs that are rushing to give the money must have shares in the Retail waiting to boom due to Dia del Niño.

Well, everyone wins.

I need to put safety nets in the windows of my house before the heat kicks in. Anyone know a tip about it?

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I got an e-mail from my AFP on Thursday informing me they were still "reviewing my personal information". I haven't heard back from them since. At this point, I'm bracing for impact waiting for the "your request has been rejected" message.

On the bright side of things, I fixed my PS4. I was having game download issues and this tiny lag/delay that would occur during gameplay from time to time, which I wrongly assumed to be caused by a defective hard drive.

I bought a new hard drive, replaced it and finally stopped having game download issues. HOWEVER, this tiny lag/delay that would occur during gameplay kept occuring and made me sad. Believing my PS4 was finally at death's door, I realized this problem was caused by one of my Dualshock 4's (the oldest one). Yes. A faulty controller can cause delays and tiny bits of lag from time to time during gameplay. I don't think this has any logical explanation to be honest, because the type of delays I was getting certainly looked like it was the hard drive's fault. I'm fucking cursed.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
How are you doing ?

Got the AFP mail on satuday saying that my request has been approved but will say when it's gonna be done "soon" so the waiting game continues.

I feel like the AFPs that are rushing to give the money must have shares in the Retail waiting to boom due to Dia del Niño.

Well, everyone wins.

I need to put safety nets in the windows of my house before the heat kicks in. Anyone know a tip about it?
Are you putting it in yourself or having a company doing it? How much do they cost roughly? I know that with an animal or small kids in the house they are a must. My neighbor just got some installed and I wanna say it took not even an hour to put in by profesionals.

I had to apply again for the AFP and will see if they accept me this time. If not I will have to make a trip in person.

Anyone have suggestions for bluetooth headphones for around 20 lucas? Lol

For PC gaming and everyday spotify usage. Aliexpress is a no go since I am moving and by the time they get here I won't be here. Something I can buy locally. I can up the budget if there is something really solid in the 30-40.000 range. What do you guys use?

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Are you putting it in yourself or having a company doing it? How much do they cost roughly? I know that with an animal or small kids in the house they are a must. My neighbor just got some installed and I wanna say it took not even an hour to put in by profesionals.

I had to apply again for the AFP and will see if they accept me this time. If not I will have to make a trip in person.

Anyone have suggestions for bluetooth headphones for around 20 lucas? Lol

For PC gaming and everyday spotify usage. Aliexpress is a no go since I am moving and by the time they get here I won't be here. Something I can buy locally. I can up the budget if there is something really solid in the 30-40.000 range. What do you guys use?

Someone to install it, I don't trust my skills for that really lol

Today I got the e mail from Modelo saying they will transfer the money one of these days, so I hope that's done so I don't have to be worried about it anymore.

As for the headphones, I use the Hyper X Cloud II I bought in Feb 2016. Great pair of headphones, but they are so used, the USB adapter died and I'm using the one from the PlayStation Silver ones, the mic input recently stopped working... and they still sound amazing. Really worth the price. I've never bought bluetooth headphones for this kind of use, so I don't know really what to tell you. I guess that on the price range you should go for the most well known brand or one with good reputation. You are looking more for price/quality than overall quality

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
If you don't mind it being a bit over 20 lucas, Anker is a decent option. Relatively good quality for the price.

Someone to install it, I don't trust my skills for that really lol

Today I got the e mail from Modelo saying they will transfer the money one of these days, so I hope that's done so I don't have to be worried about it anymore.

As for the headphones, I use the Hyper X Cloud II I bought in Feb 2016. Great pair of headphones, but they are so used, the USB adapter died and I'm using the one from the PlayStation Silver ones, the mic input recently stopped working... and they still sound amazing. Really worth the price. I've never bought bluetooth headphones for this kind of use, so I don't know really what to tell you. I guess that on the price range you should go for the most well known brand or one with good reputation. You are looking more for price/quality than overall quality
Thanks guys. Luna got me super interested in those Anker q10s. I had never heard of Anker to be honest. But they seem pretty legit. I wonder though can you use the built in mic as a decent PC gaming mic? Do you have those, Luna? They are $35.000 right now so now I just gotta see if thats the best $35.000 can buy.

I am struggling with the over the ear vs earbud decision. I have sony cheap $15 over the ears and they get uncomfortable quick.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks guys. Luna got me super interested in those Anker q10s. I had never heard of Anker to be honest. But they seem pretty legit. I wonder though can you use the built in mic as a decent PC gaming mic? Do you have those, Luna? They are $35.000 right now so now I just gotta see if thats the best $35.000 can buy.

I am struggling with the over the ear vs earbud decision. I have sony cheap $15 over the ears and they get uncomfortable quick.
I have the flow ones, and they're legit. The company is an startup that appeared a couple of years ago, offering cheaper and decent cable alternatives to apple stuff, and they've grown since them - I used to buy them in aliexpress or gearbest before the pandemic, for my commute.
But I forgot about PC use - the mic probably won't work, but I'm not sure. Windows has an issue with bluetooth headsets, where if you try to use both its sounds really bad. Supposedly its going to change with bluetooth 5.0, but I'm not sure.

If you need something with a microphone best alternative would be any of the gaming headsets since those connect through USB.

Last edited:

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
I have the flow ones, and they're legit. The company is an startup that appeared a couple of years ago, offering cheaper and decent cable alternatives to apple stuff, and they've grown since them - I used to buy them in aliexpress or gearbest before the pandemic, for my commute.
But I forgot about PC use - the mic probably won't work, but I'm not sure. Windows has an issue with bluetooth headsets, where if you try to use both its sounds really bad. Supposedly its going to change with bluetooth 5.0, but I'm not sure.

If you need something with a microphone best alternative would be any of the gaming headsets since those connect through USB.
Damn I kinda wanted to kill two birds with one stone if possible because i rarely use voice chat while gaming but it'd be nice to have a semi decent mic built in just for convenience sake. I bought a crappy gaming mic not long ago and it died.

My issue with gaming headsets is: can those mics be removed and then used as street headphones? Or is the mic always there sticking out? Then the fact that they are mostly USB connections may not work for me as mostly street headphones.

These headphones from Anker (Q10s) say bluetooth 5 and ive even seen some reports of people using them on zoom or skype calls (its debatable apparently like you said, and some people cant get it to work) so I may just go for them and hope that issue gets fixed for good.

Shal

Oct 27, 2017
Dont you guys have sound delays while using wireless earbuds? I got some "really good" ones (bose brand) as a gift from my gf and sadly the sound is quite delayed (at least when connected to my phone, havent tried in pc) which is distracting and disincentive me from using them. They cost like 100k+ and still have delay, I cant imagine cheap ones.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Nope, I used my WH-1000XM3 with my PC without issues. Same thing with my TV.
Only time I've had delays is when I was using a external DAC with my PC, but it was like a second when I was watching a movie, so I fixed it through the player. VLC gives you the option of delaying or quickening the audio if there's some sort of lag.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Dont you guys have sound delays while using wireless earbuds? I got some "really good" ones (bose brand) as a gift from my gf and sadly the sound is quite delayed (at least when connected to my phone, havent tried in pc) which is distracting and disincentive me from using them. They cost like 100k+ and still have delay, I cant imagine cheap ones.
I have never owned bluetooth headphones but this is worrisome to be honest. But also i really need them. Especially when I want to watch tv and my girl is asleep. I was planning on buying a bluetooth transmitter for the TV as well so they could work. For PC I could just use aux if I run into issues I guess? These anker ones have a wired option as well (i assume that works well like a normal pair of wired headphones)

Also is lag still a thing with bluetooth 5.0?

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Nope, I used my WH-1000XM3 with my PC without issues. Same thing with my TV.
Only time I've had delays is when I was using a external DAC with my PC, but it was like a second when I was watching a movie, so I fixed it through the player. VLC gives you the option of delaying or quickening the audio if there's some sort of lag.

Damn, that's a really good pair of headphones. I tried them on once when I was looking for top tier noise cancelling headphones and these were the absolute best in that department. They left me impressed.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, that's a really good pair of headphones. I tried them on once when I was looking for top tier noise cancelling headphones and these were the absolute best in that department. They left me impressed.
I got them when my company sent me on an long work trip and I had a business meeting after an 8 hours flight. They're expensive but holy hell it was eveything I needed to actually sleep on a plane. That NC is amazing, whenever the generator of the supermarket in front of my house goes off, I put them on and its blessed silence.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I got them when my company sent me on an long work trip and I had a business meeting after an 8 hours flight. They're expensive but holy hell it was eveything I needed to actually sleep on a plane. That NC is amazing, whenever the generator of the supermarket in front of my house goes off, I put them on and its blessed silence.

LOL! I actually did the same thing. I'm fucking terrified of flying, so I bought noise cancelling headphones to avoid hearing noises coming from the plane. Fuck turbulences. I ended up buying the Sennheiser Momentum 3 model because I thought it looked cooler though!

Noise cancelling is a world treasure.

Shal

Oct 27, 2017
I have never owned bluetooth headphones but this is worrisome to be honest. But also i really need them. Especially when I want to watch tv and my girl is asleep. I was planning on buying a bluetooth transmitter for the TV as well so they could work. For PC I could just use aux if I run into issues I guess? These anker ones have a wired option as well (i assume that works well like a normal pair of wired headphones)

Also is lag still a thing with bluetooth 5.0?
Well to be exact i have the bose soundsport wireless headphones, I guess they are more for running and that kind of stuff but considering its price tag (130k clp) I would assume they dont have any delay but nope (at least when watching videos in my phone).

I wouldnt recommend them at all, also they are uncomfortable to wear lol. I would return them in a heartbeat but since they were a gift I dont..

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Well to be exact i have the bose soundsport wireless headphones, I guess they are more for running and that kind of stuff but considering its price tag (130k clp) I would assume they dont have any delay but nope (at least when watching videos in my phone).

I wouldnt recommend them at all, also they are uncomfortable to wear lol. I would return them in a heartbeat but since they were a gift I dont..
Damn you guys are loaded! lol 130k is a lot for me here and my hearing is not that great to justify spending that much, but ive always wanted a fancy expensive pair of headphones. Not right now.

I think I've said this before but I have a bad habit of multiplying everything by 3 in Chile to get the "real" price for me. I base it on work hours and using minimum wage in both countries.

Minimum wage being 3x more in Canada than here. It'd take someone 3 work days aprox at minimum wage to make 130k there, and about 9 work days here. So, I always tell myself "I'll just buy it when I go back to canada and am working there." Then factor in that electronics are cheaper in north america as well and its just a hard pill to swallow.

Its probably a bad way to look at things, I know. Considering I only go back maybe once every 3 years.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Damn you guys are loaded! lol 130k is a lot for me here and my hearing is not that great to justify spending that much, but ive always wanted a fancy expensive pair of headphones. Not right now.

I think I've said this before but I have a bad habit of multiplying everything by 3 in Chile to get the "real" price for me. I base it on work hours and using minimum wage in both countries.

Minimum wage being 3x more in Canada than here. It'd take someone 3 work days aprox at minimum wage to make 130k there, and about 9 work days here. So, I always tell myself "I'll just buy it when I go back to canada and am working there." Then factor in that electronics are cheaper in north america as well and its just a hard pill to swallow.

Its probably a bad way to look at things, I know. Considering I only go back maybe once every 3 years.

For real. And I was happy with my 70k headset lol

Shal

Oct 27, 2017

Only my gf cos she works for a minera + no big responsaibilities lol. And well I dont understand how headphones so expensive dont work well, maybe they are badly calibrated? I tried different settings but the issue kept happening.

Anyway even if they didnt have delay they are still umcomfortable to wear cos you have to stuck it really deep in the ear for them to be secure and its just too much me, maybe my ears are weird idk lol.

If you want to buy wireless ones I would strongly suggest trying them first and check if theres any delay or not, and if they are comfortable for you of course. My headphones supossedly have very good reviews and yet... So yeah I wouldnt relay on reviews much.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
If you want to buy wireless ones I would strongly suggest trying them first and check if theres any delay or not, and if they are comfortable for you of course.

This! Right here. Buying headphones is like buying new shoes. You have to try them on first and see if they feel comfortable on your head. On the delay part, I think it might depend on the device you are connecting your headphones to. Mine sound like shit on PS4, for example.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, most stores have headphones on display so you can try them with your own stuff, and see if they sound well, if there isn't delay, how comfortable they are, etc.
Other important thing is - in case your phone is android, no idea how it works with iOS - to check what codec the phone is using. Android allows you, with wireless, to choose whether to privilege sound quality or connection quality.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I wanted to order some books from Amazon, but what the hell is wrong with the dollar price? It skyrocketed in a week!

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Rechazada de nuevo el 10% conchesumadreeesssss. Estoy chata. Tengo que irme a un sucursal en persona I guess.

Though my saldo has gone up in the last week somehow. 🤷🏻‍♂️

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
I wanted to order some books from Amazon, but what the hell is wrong with the dollar price? It skyrocketed in a week!
Rechazada de nuevo el 10% conchesumadreeesssss. Estoy chata. Tengo que irme a un sucursal en persona I guess.

Though my saldo has gone up in the last week somehow. 🤷🏻‍♂️
The copper prices has gone up, which directly influences the dollar price in Chile - they tend to move in the same way.
And funds A, B, and C have investments on international instruments, so if the exchange rate goes up, the instruments are worth more when calculated in pesos, so the funds go up.

I usually look for books in the book depository, they're cheaper than amazon. The bad part is that the tracking sucks, though - no international tracking to Chile, so once they're outside the UK its up to luck if they arrive.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
I remember there was a ChileEra discord server. Does it still exist?
I dont discord well and I deleted it while drunk a few months ago. It wasn't used though. I think the last message was like from 2 years ago, but it never really took off. I apologize anyways, because I swear I don't know how I did it and only use Discord rarely on my phone to lurk gaming discords. But yeah anyone feel free to make a new one and keep me away from admin responsibilities.

I created it during the transition from GAF to ERA.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I don't know what happened but it went up so fast.

I hope it comes down, I was planning on buying there the pc parts after ryzen 4000 and rtx 3000 launches
Con el dolar arriba y abajo wn, no creo. ¿Has visto los precios de nuevo hardware? Antes era el "dolar a luca", ahora es como "el dolar a 1500".

Se fueron al chancho.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Ya, cabros, Discord creado.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Me piden invitación (cuando se acabe el link) y se las envío por MP. Hay que fijar mods y esas cosas :)

Last edited: