• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Yo claramente tengo cero experiencia en cortarme el pelo. Mi problema es que mi pelo es super graso y me lo tengo que lavar todos los días. El gasto de shampoo es mucho cuando me dejo crecer el pelo. Con mi suerte, cuando me decida raparme, se acaba la cuarentena a la semana.

Ahora pasaré las siguientes 2 semanas armando esta cosita que me mandó mi novia. Primera vez que armo uno, por eso las dos semanas. Podría ser un mes. O quizás 2 meses.

3iJAtNG.jpg

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Well did my taxes online at SII and getting back 100mil which was a nice surprise. I only started emitting boletas late last year. Really easy process. Took 25 seconds. Easiest of any country I have ever done my taxes in.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Well did my taxes online at SII and getting back 100mil which was a nice surprise. I only started emitting boletas late last year. Really easy process. Took 25 seconds. Easiest of any country I have ever done my taxes in.

Yeah, it's quite easy. Just a few clicks and you are done. The system auto-fills all the information for you.
I believe there is an option to do it all by yourself, but I don't know if there is any benefit to it.

Futaleufu

Banned
Jan 12, 2018

Lucky you, I'm only getting 30k back after discounts. I know some people who actually have to pay.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that tax return was a welcome bonus in some difficult times.

Are they really going to lift the quarantine in 4 days (the 9th) for most of santiago? Or are they waiting to extend it at the last minute?

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that tax return was a welcome bonus in some difficult times.

Are they really going to lift the quarantine in 4 days (the 9th) for most of santiago? Or are they waiting to extend it at the last minute?
I think they'll probably announce they'll extend it on the 8th. Las Condes and all that zone is still leading on cases at national level, and a lot of people don't care about the quarantine.
Plus, the 9th is the beginning of Easter - lift the quarantine and ton of them will get out in droves and try to drive to the beach.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I think they'll probably announce they'll extend it on the 8th. Las Condes and all that zone is still leading on cases at national level, and a lot of people don't care about the quarantine.
Plus, the 9th is the beginning of Easter - lift the quarantine and ton of them will get out in droves and try to drive to the beach.

You don't think they would be stupid to do that... right?? right??

En todo caso, Temuco ya superó a Las Condes. La situación en La Araucanía es terrible, todo por un weón que se le ocurrió viajar y no ayudar en la investigación.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017

En todo caso, Temuco ya superó a Las Condes. La situación en La Araucanía es terrible, todo por un weón que se le ocurrió viajar y no ayudar en la investigación.
I always assume people are stupid. It's the only way to not get dissapointed (and even then, people still dissapoint).
Did you see the news yesterday? There were giant lines in supermarkets in Las Condes - people isntead of trying to go early in the week, or at the very least, go in the week, just waited till the weekend! I saw old people, families with kids - like, NONE of them could go in some other moment to avoid this? After that, I'll just assume they're a bunch of idiots, and won't be surprised when the military stops tons of them on thursday trying to sneak out to the beach.

And yeah, I had forgotten about Temuco.... the situation is terrible. I hope the idiot who decided to travel gets fined to hell, gets send to jail and is bullied for the rest of his life. His stupidity has literally caused deaths, and he should pay for that.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Se anuncia que el uso de mascarillas en el transporte público será obligatorio. Si ya era dificil pillar mascarillas que sirven, ahora peor.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
I can't tell you how many people are walking about and even hanging out in a tiny park by my house on a daily basis. Most are wearing masks but young and old just dumb as fuck. I get people are getting a bit of cabin fever from being inside but still. Last case number i saw was san miguel being close to nuñoa in contagious percentages yet no quarantine here.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I can't tell you how many people are walking about and even hanging out in a tiny park by my house on a daily basis. Most are wearing masks but young and old just dumb as fuck. I get people are getting a bit of cabin fever from being inside but still. Last case number i saw was san miguel being close to nuñoa in contagious percentages yet no quarantine here.

Here's the report as of April 5th

You can see that San Miguel has the higher tasa de incidencia of the comunas without quarantine. It's just a matter of time, and yeah, people just don't seem to realize what's going on.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
San Miguel tiene un serio problema de población que se acrecentó en los últimos 10 años con el boom de los edificios. Hay muchos sectores de la comuna donde botan un par de casas y levantan un edificio gigante. Es como un mini Providencia en sectores como El Llano y Ciudad del Niño casi.

Viendo la cantidad de gente que utiliza la L2 entre Franklin y Ciudad de Niño, no me sorprende que San Miguel tenga tantos contagios.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017

"Pero perro, se la vida se vive una vez. Estos rotos no me van a tener encerrado por un virus, catchai?"

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Tuve que volver arrastrándome como una cucaracha a las redes sociales para cachar si Zmart había tirado alguna noticia por los envíos.

Tengo el presentimiento que mi Persona 5 Royal y El FF7R me van a llegar a fin de mes. No me molesta particularmente. Me impresiona la cantidad de gente que amenaza y se pone agresiva. Son juegos al final. Si llegan antes o después, da lo mismo tomando en consideración la mansa cagadita por el virus.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Here's the report as of April 5th

You can see that San Miguel has the higher tasa de incidencia of the comunas without quarantine. It's just a matter of time, and yeah, people just don't seem to realize what's going on.
Daaamn 37 tasa incidencia. Welp.

San Miguel tiene un serio problema de población que se acrecentó en los últimos 10 años con el boom de los edificios. Hay muchos sectores de la comuna donde botan un par de casas y levantan un edificio gigante. Es como un mini Providencia en sectores como El Llano y Ciudad del Niño casi.

Viendo la cantidad de gente que utiliza la L2 entre Franklin y Ciudad de Niño, no me sorprende que San Miguel tenga tantos contagios.
I would have liked to live here 10 years ago. Seems like it would have been a pretty sweet and quiet place to live. It still isn't bad but i feel for my vecinos en casas (a lot of seniors) who have their homes shadowed by huge buildings now. Its quite sad.
Tuve que volver arrastrándome como una cucaracha a las redes sociales para cachar si Zmart había tirado alguna noticia por los envíos.

Tengo el presentimiento que mi Persona 5 Royal y El FF7R me van a llegar a fin de mes. No me molesta particularmente. Me impresiona la cantidad de gente que amenaza y se pone agresiva. Son juegos al final. Si llegan antes o después, da lo mismo tomando en consideración la mansa cagadita por el virus.
Some gamers aren't the most rational of types haha. I mean we've waited 20 years for FF7 we can wait 2 weeks more. I'm surprised people arent organizing saqueos to liberate FF7 from zmarts everywhere. Strangely enough ive never stepped foot in a zmart.

Last edited:

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
"Pero perro, se la vida se vive una vez. Estos rotos no me van a tener encerrado por un virus, catchai?"

Related:

www.adnradio.cl

Vecinos denunciaron nuevas carreras clandestinas en la Costanera Norte

La situación se desarrolló en medio de la cuarentena en la zona oriente por el Covid-19.

Hay gente que no entiende no más. Está la pura zorra y creen que sus juegos son prioridad.

Por otro lado, en mi búsqueda de una silla, resignándome a comprar una de esas weas "gamer" me encontré que en todos lados están agotadas. Salvo en una tienda: en zona de cuarentena... que probablemente vuelvan a atender el Lunes lmao Busqué weas ergonómicas de oficina, pero ninguna me convence en el mismo rango de precios así que meh, tengo una semana pa decidir, si no me quedaré sentado en un banquillo quizás cuanto tiempo

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017

Tengo un Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX pendiente de envio, pero igual que tu, no tengo apuro. Prefiero que la gente de Zmart se demore y este a media maquina a que este todo normal.

Donde no vuelvo a comprar es microplay, porque con ventas millonarias y todo, mandaron al personal a sus casas sin sueldo. Si necesito algun respaldo para Zmart será Weplay.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Director de LarrainVial: "Los próximos meses lo que va a ocurrir es una discusión muy grande, porque​
no podemos seguir parando la economía, y debemos tomar riesgos, y eso significa que va a morir gente
", expresó.​

www.adnradio.cl

Director de Inversiones de LarrainVial: “No podemos seguir parando la economía, debemos tomar riesgos, y eso significa que va a morir gente”

En entrevista con La Tercera, José Manuel Silva se refirió al panorama nacional y mundial por el coronavirus.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Director de LarrainVial: "Los próximos meses lo que va a ocurrir es una discusión muy grande, porque​
no podemos seguir parando la economía, y debemos tomar riesgos, y eso significa que va a morir gente

", expresó.​

www.adnradio.cl

Director de Inversiones de LarrainVial: “No podemos seguir parando la economía, debemos tomar riesgos, y eso significa que va a morir gente”

En entrevista con La Tercera, José Manuel Silva se refirió al panorama nacional y mundial por el coronavirus.
Easy to say when he's working from a cushy home and can pay medical treatment without problem.
I'd rather the economy go fuck itself than risk my family's life. I already told my boss that if they make us go back to the office I'm using the 15+ days of vacations I've got piled up, work be damned.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Quick question guys. I still don't understand cesantia. Is it based on what you've put into it with your work history or a percentage of your last work liquidaciones? I see both mentioned on the AFC website and I am confused. For example it says 70% first month based on the average renumeraciones of your last job. So if i made for example $400.000 my first payment would be $280.000? But then it says until your saldo runs out. So what if ive only ever paid into cesantia $300.000 for example? I have no idea what i've paid into it over 5-6 years.

I am just looking into this incase I have to use it in a few months.

The thing is my cedula is expired and thus the # serie (dont get me started on the registro civil and extranjeria and how backed up they are - there are probably a million extranjeros in a state of limbo with their visas and expired cedulas) and i would have to go to the office of AFC to get a password to create an account online. Which i do not want to do at all. The lineups and risk of getting sick. I'm wondering if it is even worth it.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Quick question guys. I still don't understand cesantia. Is it based on what you've put into it with your work history or a percentage of your last work liquidaciones? I see both mentioned on the AFC website and I am confused. For example it says 70% first month based on the average renumeraciones of your last job. So if i made for example $400.000 my first payment would be $280.000? But then it says until your saldo runs out. So what if ive only ever paid into cesantia $300.000 for example? I have no idea what i've paid into it over 5-6 years.

I am just looking into this incase I have to use it in a few months.

The thing is my cedula is expired and thus the # serie (dont get me started on the registro civil and extranjeria and how backed up they are - there are probably a million extranjeros in a state of limbo with their visas and expired cedulas) and i would have to go to the office of AFC to get a password to create an account online. Which i do not want to do at all. The lineups and risk of getting sick. I'm wondering if it is even worth it.

I see both mentioned on the AFC website and I am confused. For example it says 70% first month based on the average remuneraciones of your last job. So if i made for example $400.000 my first payment would be $280.000?

Basically, yes. If your average of past months is 400.000, you get 280.000

But then it says until your saldo runs out. So what if ive only ever paid into cesantia $300.000 for example? I have no idea what i've paid into it over 5-6 years.

So if you have 300.000 saved, then you'll get 280.000, leaving you with 20.000 saldo. Then the solidarity fund gets into action for the second month, when they'll pay you 50% of your past income. If you made 400.000, you'll get 200.000 (20.000 from you, 180.000 from the fondo solidario)

AFAIK, cedulas now extended they expire date. If yours expires/expired during 2020, it's valid until 2021. As for the password, I don't know if you need the one from the registro civil of if it is a different one. If it is a different one, then I don't know, if it's the same as the registro civil, try going to the page and click "forgot my password", they may sent you instruction to your mail which gives you one without going to registro civil.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
I see both mentioned on the AFC website and I am confused. For example it says 70% first month based on the average remuneraciones of your last job. So if i made for example $400.000 my first payment would be $280.000?

But then it says until your saldo runs out. So what if ive only ever paid into cesantia $300.000 for example? I have no idea what i've paid into it over 5-6 years.

So if you have 300.000 saved, then you'll get 280.000, leaving you with 20.000 saldo. Then the solidarity fund gets into action for the second month, when they'll pay you 50% of your past income. If you made 400.000, you'll get 200.000 (20.000 from you, 180.000 from the fondo solidario)

AFAIK, cedulas now extended they expire date. If yours expires/expired during 2020, it's valid until 2021. As for the password, I don't know if you need the one from the registro civil of if it is a different one. If it is a different one, then I don't know, if it's the same as the registro civil, try going to the page and click "forgot my password", they may sent you instruction to your mail which gives you one without going to registro civil.
It's not the same as the password from the registro civil.
It's a pain, but if the system doesn't let him get it online the alternative is to call until you get patched through to someone.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017

Damn dude thanks for that. Helped me a lot. I get it now. I may have to get over there to AFC eventually because yes the cedulas were extended for one year, but the numero de documento o serie does not work or isn't accepted for online forms. It recognizes it as an expired document and you can't proceed.

The registro civil has to re-activate those (if thats even possible) and AFC asks for that # serie to create an account online. So I will wait for now.
It's not the same as the password from the registro civil.
It's a pain, but if the system doesn't let him get it online the alternative is to call until you get patched through to someone.
On twitter people have been calling and AFC seems to be collapsed because no one answers the phones. I havent tried but unless they fix the #serie issue (why doesnt AFC use clave unica??!) I will have to try calling or go to an office eventually.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I hate people. There. I said it.
I can't believe rich people are using helicopters to avoid sanitary controls and their quarantine. I also can't fucking believe people are gathering in large numbers to buy seafood. What the hell.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad I just bought my frozen fish like I do all the years and avoid this madness regarding the seafood market. Like, there's a fucking pandemic going on but having fresh fish is more important?! It's the same discussion I had with someone - they were complaining about not being able to go buy fresh bread everyday, and when I suggested they make their own they were offended.

And as for those trying to avoid the quarantine, it may caught me a ban, but at this point I just hope they crash, either in helicopter or if they try to leave by car. Bastards, the tons of them - their fucking weekend is more important that public health for them so I hope they rot.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
What a life it must be to get so tired of staying inside your castle in lo barnechea with years of food stocked up and maids wiping your ass, to decide you must get out of there or you will go crazy and take your helicopter to another castle in god knows where to do the same exact thing there.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I guess it's a mix of always doing what you want no matter what, being able to do it without issue, and also what are you gonna do, fine them? Fines means legal for rich folks. They have a helicopter, they can pay the freaking fines. That's even if they are fined, because "my father's a general" and everything's solved.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I posted this story here but a week before the virus really hit chile, I was in a meeting with one of my freelance clients and he asked if i could help him go grocery shopping, he was worried about corona and wanted to stock up. He lives alone. And always orders from corner shop or Rappi EVERYTHING but this was a lot of stuff and those services I don't think can do huge orders. He also probably hasn't stepped foot in a supermarket in a decade.

That day I realized what it was like to go grocery shopping and be rich. No. Fucks. Given. We filled 2 shopping carts (one was pure beer. Funny thing is he likes cheaper beer like Escudo) and he never looked at prices once. He had no idea what maruchan was or how it worked when i suggested that is "good apocalypse food." Lol He bought all the expensive brands. His idea of quality is related to price. Most expensive must be the best. He is also the type to always without fail have to mention to every stranger that "This is my Canadian friend" to use as some sort of status symbol that he is "friends" with a gringo. I notice this happens a lot with business types.

We went back to his apartment and filled his bodega up with all this non-perishable food.

The grocery bill was over $250.000.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I posted this story here but a week before the virus really hit chile, I was in a meeting with one of my freelance clients and he asked if i could help him go grocery shopping, he was worried about corona and wanted to stock up. He lives alone. And always orders from corner shop or Rappi EVERYTHING but this was a lot of stuff and those services I don't think can do huge orders. He also probably hasn't stepped foot in a supermarket in a decade.

That day I realized what it was like to go grocery shopping and be rich. No. Fucks. Given. We filled 2 shopping carts (one was pure beer. Funny thing is he likes cheaper beer like Escudo) and he never looked at prices once. He had no idea what maruchan was or how it worked when i suggested that is "good apocalypse food." Lol He bought all the expensive brands. His idea of quality is related to price. Most expensive must be the best. He is also the type to always without fail have to mention to every stranger that "This is my Canadian friend" to use as some sort of status symbol that he is "friends" with a gringo. I notice this happens a lot with business types.

We went back to his apartment and filled his bodega up with all this non-perishable food.

The grocery bill was over $250.000.
Just for one person?..... Holy. Effing. Fuck.

I don't think I could spent that on a month on groceries, and I live with someone else.
Cornershop can do those huge lists, but the past couple of weeks they've been basically unavailability due to the demand, plus all big supermarkets put a maximum of things you could buy. Still, I'm amazed someone could buy so much, but at the same time, shortages now make sense...

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Yeah 250.000 for one person it's like way too much. Way way too much. That's literally hoarding

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
It was absolutely hoarding. The intention was to stuff his bodega with food and booze. And at Jumbo so not the cheapest of places to begin with. No lie he probably spent close to 100k in beer. Imagine a shopping cart full of 12 packs. It was gross.

I am too cheap i used to live fine with my buddy spending 35k-40k in food for myself a month. Having a girlfriend makes me spend more on food because she cant live off fideos and arroz like i can and is a bit more picky. I say with 50k each we eat really good and maybe you guys might find that to be low hah. We spend 15k at the carniceria and thats good for a month. If you shopped at la vega for everything you could feed a family for 100k and a lot of chileans do. I am amazed how people who have kids making minimum wage who can stretch a dollar.

Fake edit: la ruta 5 esta lleno de weones. The police should leave them there in their cars for the entire weekend and not let them continue on their way or go back home.

Last edited:

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Holy shit and I have always felt bad because I spend around 40k~ on beer every month. I'm probably Casa de la Cerveza's most reliable customer haha.

On a completely different topic, yeah, I read that 41k cars left Santiago. What the hell is wrong with people.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Jumbo experience today. Arrived 1 hour 15 mins before 10am when they are open to general public under 60 years old. There was a line already. But got in the store maybe 5 mins after 10am. Line goes fast. But the lineup was literally outside and around the building. When i got out of the store there was no line. So dont even bother going early to grocery shop, go around noon or 1pm is probably best. I saw maybe 2 people without a mask the entire day, that was kind of a nice surprise. People respecting personal space for most part. Before you go in there were staff spraying and wiping down every shopping cart handle and everyones hands. Almost no lineups at the registers. I felt like Jumbo handled things very well to be honest. Every 5 minute speaker message reminding to only buy what they need, respect personal space and treat eachother/staff with respect.

No shortage of any products. Wonder why the toilet paper shortage never hit here like in other parts of the world because here we have plenty.

Still a stressful experience that I guess we will all have to get used to. It is just a weird sensation out in public.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Went to the feria today, lots of people lol Sadly my alcalde is shit and does nothing. Other places are extending the ferias so there is less people together, but here it's just business as usual. At least most people wear masks

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Mientras más lo pienso y le doy vueltas, más razón le encuentro a la idea de "cuarentenas estratégicas". Hace mucho sentido intentar mantener un número de infectados que sea manejable.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Mientras más lo pienso y le doy vueltas, más razón le encuentro a la idea de "cuarentenas estratégicas". Hace mucho sentido intentar mantener un número de infectados que sea manejable.

En teoría, es buena idea tener cuarentenas así para así no colapsar el comercio, sueldos, etc. (especialmente bajo la doctrina económica chilena). El problema es que un 50% de los contagios son asintomáticos, por lo tanto, la idea de que estás manejandolo es completamente ilusoria.

Hay un estudio de la U de Chile que indica que las cuarentenas de la región metropolitana son una obligación si no queremos llegar a los 100 mil casos, y que se podría hacer de forma estratégica como lo hace el ministerio de salud. El problema es que ese estudio se hace en base a los datos que entrega el Minsal, los cuales son escuálidos y te hacen llegar a esa conclusión necesariamente. Hablaba con amigos biologos, estadísticos, etc para saber su opinión, y eso es lo mismo que dicen, el problema básicamente radica en que no se puede hacer un peer-review de las decisiones del gobierno porque no entregan los datos.

A eso además añadele que, al parecer, ni siquiera son medidas recomendadas por su propio comité de expertos en epidemias. Es decir, suena super bien - y ojalá sea la estrategia correcta, de verdad deseo que sea así. Pero no me genera confianza.

Mañana deberían anunciar nuevas comunas en cuarentena. Veremos si San Miguel entra, todo indica que debería.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
El problema que le veo a una cuarentena en la región metropolitana es que, en particular en el sector sur, la gente no la va a respetar ya sea por el hacinamiento o por que no tienen ingresos de los cuales para vivir - si no salen a buscar trabajo, no comen.
También hay que considerar la irresponsabilidad de la gente, quedo claro con semana santa que hay mucha gente que no importa que pongas toda las medidas de protección, no las respetará y eso es grave. Esa pareja que fue a comprar a Ñuñoa fue el colmo, no me digan que no podían encargar por delivery.

Eso si, me gustaría saber el criterio para la cuarentena. Poner la mitad de Puente Alto en cuarentena y no la otra es una soberana estupidez.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Igual me causó curiosidad el que Carabineros sacara una estadística con las infracciones cursadas por comuna en cuarentena. Santiago 29, Lo Barnechea 1, Vitacura 2, Las Condes 1.... algo me dice que algo "raro" pasó ahí

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Igual me causó curiosidad el que Carabineros sacara una estadística con las infracciones cursadas por comuna en cuarentena. Santiago 29, Lo Barnechea 1, Vitacura 2, Las Condes 1.... algo me dice que algo "raro" pasó ahí

Estaban todos en la playa.

No me quiero adelantar, pero cuando impongan cuarentena en comunas del sector sur, fijo que vamos a ver militares en las calles de nuevo.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
No me causa tanta curiosidad - la gente en Las Condes tiene el dinero para comprar provisiones para harto rato y bastante espacio para estar en sus casas, mientras que en Santiago tienes igual un grado de hacinamiento no menor - 2 personas viviendo en un depa tipo estudio o de un ambiente, varios saldrán sin que les importe la cuarentena. Además que tienes una situación similar a la de Puente Alto, hay una cantidad de personas que va a romper la norma porque si no salen a trabajar no comen, y los trabajos en comunas fuera de cuarentena están operando con relativa normalidad (construcciones, comercio fuera de malls, etc).

Acá en mi pasaje, veo que la mayoría de la gente está respetando la cuarentena pero es porque tienen espacio suficiente en sus casas para no estar unos encima de otros. Ni siquiera han dejado salir a los niños a jugar a la pelota (lo que esta bien), pero me imagino que hay una gran cantidad de sectores en que eso no está ocurriendo, porque simplemente no se dan las condiciones para que pueda ser.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
No me causa tanta curiosidad - la gente en Las Condes tiene el dinero para comprar provisiones para harto rato y bastante espacio para estar en sus casas, mientras que en Santiago tienes igual un grado de hacinamiento no menor - 2 personas viviendo en un depa tipo estudio o de un ambiente, varios saldrán sin que les importe la cuarentena. Además que tienes una situación similar a la de Puente Alto, hay una cantidad de personas que va a romper la norma porque si no salen a trabajar no comen, y los trabajos en comunas fuera de cuarentena están operando con relativa normalidad (construcciones, comercio fuera de malls, etc).

Acá en mi pasaje, veo que la mayoría de la gente está respetando la cuarentena pero es porque tienen espacio suficiente en sus casas para no estar unos encima de otros. Ni siquiera han dejado salir a los niños a jugar a la pelota (lo que esta bien), pero me imagino que hay una gran cantidad de sectores en que eso no está ocurriendo, porque simplemente no se dan las condiciones para que pueda ser.

Tienes razón, pero yo no descartaría que haya menor control policial. El clasismo es bien fuerte todavía.

De todos modos, es cierto que las condiciones de hacinamiento y económicas son un factor importante. También debe ocurrir que buena cantidad de personas viviendo en esas comunas pueden trabajar desde casa (si es que es necesario incluso). Los trabajadores independientes son los más afectados en todo esto.

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Yo donde vivo tengo buena vista al metro Los Dominicos y la fiscalización que se ve es bien poca. Por otro lado, de familiares/amigos que han usado salvoconductos, sé que fiscalizan harto en supermercados y lugares similares.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Ayer tiraron el Septimo Informe Epidemiologico, donde "actualizaron" la forma de tomar la estadística. Ahora está la "tasa de incidencia acumulada", y la "tasa de incidencia activa", así como los "contagiados totales" y los "contagiados actuales", que serían los totales menos los que, a criterio del Minsal, están recuperados. No entendía por qué hacer esto, o si era buena idea, pero ahora escuchando a Mañalich todo calza: con la tasa de incidencia contada como estaba antes, se justificaba cuarentenas en varias comunas. Pero con la "activa", no se justifica... Me da una desconfianza enorme la verdad, me encantaría tener seguridad en que esto sea lo mejor, pero no la tengo.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Encuentro que es pesima idea que hayan levantado la cuarentena en Las Condes.... es una de las comunas donde comenzó el brote, quien te dice que no hay más asintomáticos que saldrán sin saber que están contagiando a medio mundo? Además del riesgo que muchas oficinas obliguen a su personal a volver a trabajar de forma presencial.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
San Miguel sin cuarentena y se levanta en Las Condes. No sé qué pensar.

Me recuerda a la sequía del 98-99 cuando parcelaban el acceso a la electricidad y las comunas tenían acceso a ella durante ciertas horas no más. Era un cacho ver el Club de los Tigritos. Se me cayó el carnet.

Asumo (quizás muy erronéamente) que el plan del gobierno es mantener la cantidad de contagios lo más controlable posible. Algunas semanas, ciertas comunas en cuarentena; otras semanas, nuevas comunas. Obviamente se reduce la cantidad de contagios y no se satura el sistema de salud. Una cuarentena total implicaría un brote masivo nuevamente cuando la gente salga de sus casas. Están básicamente "stalling" hasta una vacuna, lo que me parece muy razonable.

Ya no sé qué más pensar en realidad. Prefiero creer que lo que están haciendo es lo correcto.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Yo igual quiero creer lo mismo, pero dentro de todo, los muertos no mienten: llegamos al 1.2% de letalidad. Los números de contagiados dependen enormemente de la capacidad de testeo, los muertos no dependen de eso. Hace una semana estábamos en el 0.6% (alabados por una periodista de la BBC por tener menos letalidad que Alemania).

Quiero saber qué chucha dice el consejo asesor. Le he mandado preguntas a contraloría a ver si se puede oficiar para publicar las actas, pero no tengo respuestas

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
San Miguel sin cuarentena y se levanta en Las Condes. No sé qué pensar.

Me recuerda a la sequía del 98-99 cuando parcelaban el acceso a la electricidad y las comunas tenían acceso a ella durante ciertas horas no más. Era un cacho ver el Club de los Tigritos. Se me cayó el carnet.

Asumo (quizás muy erronéamente) que el plan del gobierno es mantener la cantidad de contagios lo más controlable posible. Algunas semanas, ciertas comunas en cuarentena; otras semanas, nuevas comunas. Obviamente se reduce la cantidad de contagios y no se satura el sistema de salud. Una cuarentena total implicaría un brote masivo nuevamente cuando la gente salga de sus casas. Están básicamente "stalling" hasta una vacuna, lo que me parece muy razonable.

Ya no sé qué más pensar en realidad. Prefiero creer que lo que están haciendo es lo correcto.
No asumes mal, es lo que confirmó la subsecretaria Daza en una entrevista (creo que con La Tercera, lo vi el otro dia pero ya me olvide). Comentaba que si haciamos una cuarentena total hasta la vacuna nos ibamos al diablo porque en algun momento la gente saldría igual porque no soportarían el encierro, mientras que así van controlando las zonas de "brotes" y evitando colapsar el sistema de salud.

Igual me hace ruido. Pienso en Puente Alto, quien ha vivido alli o en La Florida sabe que hay un monton de servicios interrelacionados entre ambas comunas. Por ejemplo, el Lider de Av. La Florida es uno que en general abastece a ambas comunas - ¿quién te dice que alguien que debe estar haciendo la cuarentena no irá? Yo por ahora lo estoy evitando como la plaga, por que me imagino que es una potencial fuente de contagios, si tienes gente de dos o más comunas que se agolpan a hacer las compras, con cero respeto al distanciamiento social. No se como será en San Miguel, pero con todo el desarrollo que ha tenido no me sorprenderia que se hubiera transformado en un centro de servicios para las comunas aledañas.