• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I took those days off too. It was too much tempting to let it pass.

Just remember to not drink and drive.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
2 choripanes, 3 cervezas, un plato de pulpa de cerdo, verduras y papas. Nachos + guacamole. A light 18.

Only 10:45pm. I am tired though. May have a terremoto left in me to fall asleep. Tomorrow is another day.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
2 choripanes, 3 cervezas, un plato de pulpa de cerdo, verduras y papas. Nachos + guacamole. A light 18.

Only 10:45pm. I am tired though. May have a terremoto left in me to fall asleep. Tomorrow is another day.

Nachos with guacamole? What the chucha

I've eaten too much, currently with a terremoto here lol tomorrow I'll go to San Rosendo and check how's this year. El año pasado con el temporal perdieron Ene plata :(

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Nachos with guacamole? What the chucha

I've eaten too much, currently with a terremoto here lol tomorrow I'll go to San Rosendo and check how's this year. El año pasado con el temporal perdieron Ene plata :(
Haha yeah i dont know how the hell tortilla chips (not nachos) and guacamole found its way into things today. Not very chilean.

The dieta begins next week! I am avoiding fondas again this year.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Han encontrado alguna buena oferta en el cyber?

Yo encontré los audifonos con audio de alta definicion que estaba buscando, venía siguiéndolos hace tiempo y su precio bajo de 60k a 30k.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Yo ya compre hace poco lo que necesitaba (el HDD de 2tb y las RAM que me pedí de afuera), así que no tengo nada que podría comprar.

Quizá un apoya muñecas para el teclado y el mouse... mmm, recomendaciones? XD

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who lives in an apartment can tell me how much you pay for hot water? My building has hot water with caldera i think its called. And i got charged 45 fucking mil pesos for just hot water this month. We are just a couple and work all day. My last apartment i paid 10.000 max. Medidor looks fine. I ran tests. Thats 9.2 m3 or 9200 litres of water the admin says we used in a month. Wtf. Agua Andinas cold water is seperate and was only $1.800.

Can administration manipulate the meters? My girlfriend does take long showers but nothing has changed habit wise from my last apartment. 45.000 in hot water is like for a family of 6 people probably. Frustrating shit. Now i have to take pictures of the meter every day and monitor nothing fishy is going on.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Anyone who lives in an apartment can tell me how much you pay for hot water? My building has hot water with caldera i think its called. And i got charged 45 fucking mil pesos for just hot water this month. We are just a couple and work all day. My last apartment i paid 10.000 max. Medidor looks fine. I ran tests. Thats 9.2 m3 or 9200 litres of water the admin says we used in a month. Wtf. Agua Andinas cold water is seperate and was only $1.800.

Can administration manipulate the meters? My girlfriend does take long showers but nothing has changed habit wise from my last apartment. 45.000 in hot water is like for a family of 6 people probably. Frustrating shit. Now i have to take pictures of the meter every day and monitor nothing fishy is going on.

That seems overly weird and unsual.

I didn't know that's how appartmens now opperate. Normally you pay for just the water, and the "heat" goes on the Gas side... We're 4 in the house, I pay 12k for water and 25k for gas on average monthly, sometimes less

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
That seems overly weird and unsual.

I didn't know that's how appartmens now opperate. Normally you pay for just the water, and the "heat" goes on the Gas side... We're 4 in the house, I pay 12k for water and 25k for gas on average monthly, sometimes less
Cierto? Si, es basicamente el gas para calentar el agua. Y supuestamente el edificio tiene paneles solares que traen un "ahorro de hasta 50% en gastos de agua caliente." lol ya ok.

Creo que hay un manipulación o una fuga invisible o algo no se. Frustrating.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Has consultado con vecinos?
Yeah, but only one. We are both suspicious. Also weird that the hot water is nice round numbers for everyone. For example 10.000 or 23.500. No $10.368 or 13.689 or something you'd expect when you see a bill that was calculated to the exact usage.

If you guys see some gringo on TV with Tio Emilio you know its me after i found some evidence of tampering.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Yeah, but only one. We are both suspicious. Also weird that the hot water is nice round numbers for everyone. For example 10.000 or 23.500. No $10.368 or 13.689 or something you'd expect when you see a bill that was calculated to the exact usage.

If you guys see some gringo on TV with Tio Emilio you know its me after i found some evidence of tampering.

Yeah, that's weird. Round numbers isn't all that uncommon though, but it does seems weird.

I guess speaking with the neighbors and do something together would help, talking with the building's administration if it's there for something else than sucking your money

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I'm so glad people are waking up Cops are getting more and more violent in response, the government is getting desperate with their threats

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I'm so glad people are waking up Cops are getting more and more violent in response, the government is getting desperate with their threats

This is the snowball effect. It was just a matter of time before people started to wake up. I'm actually excited for what's happening and I'm looking forward to seeing how far people can go.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
This is the snowball effect. It was just a matter of time before people started to wake up. I'm actually excited for what's happening and I'm looking forward to seeing how far people can go.

There's just so much wrong with this country.

This will turn into chaos, and it's a very well deserved one

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
I had to walk 5km to get home fromm santa ana where I work. My coworker is still in the micro. Lol Uber and Didi etc all charging 7x normal prices. Just walk or hangout in a coffee shop until things die down I say.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking Jabba the hut a.k.a Chadwick talking about unity and democracy, this government is pure trash.

Today and yesterday is the biggest fuck you to Piñera and the rich families that control Chile. People are waking up, finally.

Journalists are pieces of shit too, mega trying to get people to attack the protesters, and most interviews end up abruptly when the person starts talking against Piñera, lmao.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck the school girl shooting video. Jesus. In San Miguel kids from 2 years old are in the streets with their grandparents pots and pans in hand blocking off the street near ciudad de niño metro. Burning colchones and anything flamable. Mostly peaceful though. You can spot the ones there who are just trying to destroy everything but i repeat mostly, almost entirely id say peaceful. Just loud. Everyone is smiling even the cars stuck in this mess are beeping their horns.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Holy fuck the school girl shooting video. Jesus. In San Miguel kids from 2 years old are in the streets with their grandparents pots and pans in hand blocking off the street near ciudad de niño metro. Burning colchones and anything flamable. Mostly peaceful though. You can spot the ones there who are just trying to destroy everything but i repeat mostly, almost entirely id say peaceful. Just loud. Everyone is smiling even the cars stuck in this mess are beeping their horns.

People slowly don't even care about the more violent acts. It's not desirable, but the rage is real

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Man, looks like we weren't in the better times after all. Imagine what will the other countries report about this shitfest.

I can't wait.

Dekanach

Oct 28, 2017
moral triumph

ZoDOILR.png

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Ni China le tiró los milicos a Hong Kong después de 2 meses de protesta, y aqui en 5 días ya quieren provocar muertes.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Brigido la wea. Sali en ultimo minuto para comprar y es una tristeza. Saqeuo de farmacia en san miguel. Nadie va a respetar el toque de queda. Vamos a ver muertos en la madrugada 100% cuando salen los militares en 30 mins. Hay cienes de personas llendo pa la avenida cerca metro ciudad del niño en este momento. Lo que vi eran puro delincuentes. Muy diferente que anoche con familias alli pacifica todo. It looked like a fucking war zone.

Tome la micro en la mañana para hacer algo importante y tuve que regresar en la tarde caminando porque no hay micros.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Brigido la wea. Sali en ultimo minuto para comprar y es una tristeza. Saqeuo de farmacia en san miguel. Nadie va a respetar el toque de queda. Vamos a ver muertos en la madrugada 100% cuando salen los militares en 30 mins. Hay cienes de personas llendo pa la avenida cerca metro ciudad del niño en este momento. Lo que vi eran puro delincuentes. Muy diferente que anoche con familias alli pacifica todo. It looked like a fucking war zone.

Tome la micro en la mañana para hacer algo importante y tuve que regresar en la tarde caminando porque no hay micros.

¿La Cruz Verde de Ciudad del Niño?

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Vi gente pasar corriendo en la novena avenida con teles y carros del supermercado. Saquearon el Líder.
El lider en el fucking mall? Espacio urbano? Wtf. Shit. Thats my lider. I dont know if im exaggerating but if shit is open tomorrow im buying 10 kilos of rice and starting to bottle a bunch of tap water. I saw a ton of people using cajeros taking out money and almacenes had big lineups. Prices are gonna sky rocket im guessing for basic things. Feels like the apocalypse.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Saquearon el lider de avenida la florida con walker martinez. Las estaciones de metro de la comuna están hechas mierda - esto es una comuna dormitorio y necesitamos el metro para movilizarnos, porque las micros ni cagando dan abasto.

Una cosa es protestar. Lo de ahora es vandalismo puro.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
El lider en el fucking mall? Espacio urbano? Wtf. Shit. Thats my lider. I dont know if im exaggerating but if shit is open tomorrow im buying 10 kilos of rice and starting to bottle a bunch of tap water. I saw a ton of people using cajeros taking out money and almacenes had big lineups. Prices are gonna sky rocket im guessing for basic things. Feels like the apocalypse.

Fun fact: It seems we are neighbors.

I work at a university. I received an e-mail not so long ago indicating that every academic activity has been suspended on monday.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Fun fact: It seems we are neighbors.

I work at a university. I received an e-mail not so long ago indicating that every academic activity has been suspended on monday.
Yeah man haha we are neighbors. Even LunaSerena in La Florida is not far. I am about a 5 min walk from the gran avenida so thankfully nicely isolated from the chaos.

I havent been notified about work monday. I work in the government. Dont hate me. For an external tech company who is contracted by the registro civil.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile

Yo trabajo cerca de ahí jajajaj

La verdad me.importa un pico si saquean farmacias que se coluden o supermercados grandes

Que no se metan con negocios y casas de vecinos los desclasados culiaos

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Dude how do you go burn the damn cruz in coquimbo. That is so sad. Its such a huge monument for coquimbo and la serena. I lived there for a long while that hits me harder than anything i've seen. Minus people being shot of course. Really sad.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Dude how do you go burn the damn cruz in coquimbo. That is so sad. Its such a huge monument for coquimbo and la serena. I lived there for a long while that hits me harder than anything i've seen. Minus people being shot of course. Really sad.

there must be people now coordinating the destruction of congress lol

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone worried about prices/availability of food tomorrow and the next few weeks? If any supermarket in santiago is actually open. I am thinking of going to lider or any super very early to see if i can buy some basic stuff. I only have 3 rolls of comfort left. Don't even have rice. 🤔

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Anyone worried about prices/availability of food tomorrow and the next few weeks? If any supermarket in santiago is actually open. I am thinking of going to lider or any super very early to see if i can buy some basic stuff. I only have 3 rolls of comfort left. Don't even have rice. 🤔

Man, I doubt they will open. It's more expensive, but local small shops may open

I'm worried about work on monday