• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 7, 2017
He wasn't yelling at them, but he was definitely being perfomative/a petty bitch. He probably thought he was being "cool" by talking casually to them, but it really just made him sound like a dickhead. He's acting in a "Hey kids, I'm cool! You don't need to follow these stupid rules!" sort of way.
His voice sounded like he was shaking.

Big Baybee

Oct 27, 2017
This is some weird, fucked up shit. Why do republicans love this dumb stuff? Y'all really see this and go "fuck yea!"?

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Imagine telling all those families who lost a loved one due to COVID to stop this "theater".

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
I would have cursed his ass out if I were a parent in the room. The fuck is wrong with him.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I wonder how he would've felt had they all replied "No sir, we're not removing our masks".

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's a fucking asshole. He represents what a Republican is today. I hate them all. Every single one of them.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
This guy is 100% gonna run for President one day, but I really waver on how he'd actually do.

Dude seems to have a temper, and while that'll get the hogs hot and sweaty, it'll turn off a lot of people as well.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
This guy is 100% gonna run for President one day, but I really waver on how he'd actually do.

Dude seems to have a temper, and while that'll get the hogs hot and sweaty, it'll turn off a lot of people as well.
I don't see how he has any crossover appeal. Atleast trump had the fake "he's a business genius" persona.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He isn't being childish at all. This is a fascist saying what it takes to please his base. DeSantis is a highly intelligent sociopath. He is just playing to the Trump cult and they love him for it.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
That man is more than likely to become president…
francis.png

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What is his appeal exactly?

He uses populist rhetoric and owning the libs spin to play the trump base like a fiddle. He says everything they want to hear while also trying to force through the shitty legislation to back it up. The GOP itself likes him because he is intelligent. He is basically the perfect fascist candidate. Can supplant Trump as the head of the cult and is smart to go along with his evil. If he becomes president, which I think is likely because of trumps age, this country is going to be in some real fucking danger.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
If any one of the kids had stood up to him and said something, they would be immortalized.

nillarilla

Feb 10, 2019
Says the man who wears cowboy boots with a suit. Honestly kills me every time I see that shit… talk about theater. Dude went to Yale and wears cowboy boots with a suit. Redneck theater more like it

Gamer4life

Dec 6, 2017
I hate this guy. Ashamed he is our governor. If he slips on a banana peel into a pit of spikes...so be it.

Dec 30, 2020
Y'know when I was in grade-school in Michigan, an adult yelling into a child's face typically resulted in a kick to the nuts.

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
He uses populist rhetoric and owning the libs spin to play the trump base like a fiddle. He says everything they want to hear while also trying to force through the shitty legislation to back it up. The GOP itself likes him because he is intelligent. He is basically the perfect fascist candidate. Can supplant Trump as the head of the cult and is smart to go along with his evil. If he becomes president, which I think is likely because of trumps age, this country is going to be in some real fucking danger.
I don't think Desantis has a ghost of a chance on the national stage. He only won in Florida by 0.4%!

And he's boring. So boring. His populist shtick isn't exciting or fun, and he isn't a fresh outsider like Trump was.

He's just another Republican suit, of the same stock that got obliterated by Trump in 2016.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
He wasn't yelling at them, but he was definitely being perfomative/a petty bitch. He probably thought he was being "cool" by talking casually to them, but it really just made him sound like a dickhead. He's acting in a "Hey kids, I'm cool! You don't need to follow these stupid rules!" sort of way.
The dude was visibly angry, almost looked shaking, shook his head, and said it was ridiculous. I guess people really see what they want to see. If you think that was a "Hey im cool like you guys" conversation.

Also "yelling" can be used in the same way as the term "scolding". Which he was clearly doing.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
I wish one of this kids pantsed him while he was delivering his speech lol

Oct 27, 2017
So my conservative family members loved this. Said he was giving them permission to take the mask off. Like he liberated these students.

I cant…

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Shame no one told him to shut the fuck up.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
So my conservative family members loved this. Said he was giving them permission to take the mask off. Like he liberated these students.

I cant…

I mean that goes without saying. DeSantis could have kicked one of the students in the balls yelling "bet you'll take that mask off to breath" and they would call him a hero, and that the student was no angel. No, I'm not even joking.

At this point you just have to walk away from the crazy, there is no battle of reason there to win.