• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Mancha

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
I hope they do a completely fresh start with new actors and everything. They already have an in with this new Batverse they are developing.

edit: I'd still prefer stuff to be standalone and no more universe/team up shenanigans.
Give me a Catwoman film first. Give me the Kravitzverse.

Edit: Typo 'cause high

Last edited:

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Aren't there still sequels/spin-offs coming out for Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman etc.? I thought those were in the Snyder-verse.

Suicide Squad is about as removed as a film sequel can be from the original. For the rest of it, supposedly Flashpoint was going to Crisis it up and retcon some stuff so they could move forward without any unwanted Snyder stuff (so they can recast or give a new history to Bats/Supes but leave WW alone).

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
I mean, this is once again WB trying to tarnish Snyder's vision. I mean look at the timing, San Diego Comic Con

San Diego

aka SD

reverse that

Dan Snyder. Who is he, I don't know, does Zach have a brother? But this is a clue.

It's there, their plot to ultimately hunt down and discredit everyone involved in the Snyderverse, which trust me, absolutely exists and is coming. You need to read the signs and not believe in those Marvelites who worship at the altar of Whedon, which, if you know, are deeply tied into WB because Disney replaced all the WB execs with clones, hence all the abuse exposes, because they smell what the Rock is cooking.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Good.

The movies have finally escaped the stank he started things with. Cut the cord completely and let him work on his dumb Star Wars fanfiction.

OP
OP
Mancha

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
Fuck that. It was such an enjoyable ride.
doesnt-look-like-anything-to-me-westworld.gif

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
For the best; Snyder, and Goyer at the time, were questionable choices by WB for spearheading a cinematic universe.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There are Zack Snyder....fans?
I'm right here !!!

He's had his fair share of duds (Man of Steel, especially), but I like him personally, I really like his movies, and I LOOOOOOOOVE his vision for the DC Universe.

I can only hope that David Ayer can pick up the reigns where Snyder left them đź’Ş

Lord Bandi

Apr 30, 2020
Does he mean after the three projects that are slated to come that were still built on the Snyderverse?

I'm pretty they are committed to Wonder Woman 3, Flash and Aquaman 2.

Sooooo….and does this throw a wet blanket on the Cavil return as Superman rumor?

Edit: and what's with some of the Goyer slander in here?

Dude is pretty much The Godfather for making modern comic book movies with Blade and arguably one of The Best comic movie ever made with the Dark Knight.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I'm sad that that one guy who would post all the ZACKTIVATED conspiracy images isn't around to post seventeen insane diagrams that explain why this is all a red herring.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Great, well thanks for letting me know not to give a shit about DC films going forward. Not gonna waste my time getting invested in a story that they'll abandon the moment critics/audiences turn on it.

Last edited:

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Great, well thanks for letting me know not give a shit about DC films going forward. Not gonna waste my time getting investing in a story that they'll abandon the moment critics/audiences turn on it.

Yeah, how dare these studios continue to support these films that were critical and commercial failures because a few bots on Twitter want them to continue.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
lol I like the beginning of the clip because he sounds like..man, we had 2 years of lockdown and here we are back in person celebrating and you are still talking about this shit lol

Oct 27, 2017
Even if ZS is no longer involved, the world he led to create still exist and builds on his legacy. If it's truly the last of Zack Snyder in the DCU, what a way to go out with the best, IMHO, superhero movie ever made in Zack Snyder's Justice League and one of the greatest trilogies in movies with MoS, BvS, and ZSJL.

tsmoreau

Oct 27, 2017
Lol folks felt this needed clarification

The literal best bits of his whole bullshit are two short bits of action design.

The Man of Steel Smallville fight, and the warehouse Batman fight in BvS. That's it. That's all.

I saw the best description of Snyder ever in another thread recently "a born second unit director who should never have been allowed near story" and thought it was the most on point (and fair, honestly) description of the man I'd heard in a minute.

Oct 25, 2017
For the best; Snyder, and Goyer at the time, were questionable choices by WB for spearheading a cinematic universe.
I'd take Goyer over Snyder I think.
He can be awful but at least he also can deliver at times.

We also have absolute proof of him leaving a series and the story immediately going to shit
Black_Ops_3.jpg

Then returning and it being a night and day difference
Black_Ops_Cold_War.jpeg

Last edited:

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
I just want to see a Zack Synder movie where he actually has a good writer and someone to rein him in. I like his cinematography