• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I would like to get Hellblade, Undertale, and A Hat in Time if anyone has a spare code!

The Benz

Oct 27, 2017
Hoping everyone is having a great Christmas!

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Magicraft

Dec 1, 2017
I posted a while back saying that I got one but was about to check on my brother's email to see if there's another one, well I couldn't find it on my brother's email but I decided I wont be using mine either since there's nothing I want on sale for now.

First one to reply me gets it.

Edit: Given to the first one who replied.

Last edited:

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I posted a while back saying that I got one but was about to check on my brother's email to see if there's another one, well I couldn't find it on my brother's email but I decided I wont be using mine either since there's nothing I want on sale for now.

First one to reply me gets it.

Me. :)

SuperNerd3000

Oct 25, 2017
Hate to ask, but does anybody have a spare code to lend out? I'm locked out of my Hotmail to check my mail for a code but want to make a purchase on the store. If you have one... send a PM but if not, all good too. Merry Christmas!

Oct 25, 2017
Been at work all day the last few days, if someone could PM and a code so I don't have to watch this thread like a hawk that'd be great :'(

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have a 20% off code that someone gave to me that I decided to not end up using.
For the next 15 mins whoever quotes me will be entered into a random drawing to see who gets the code.

Last edited:

Shado

Oct 26, 2017
If anyone has a code to spare, I would appreciate it. I am looking to buy Hellblade, What remains of Edith Finch and a couple of other games. Thanks!

leezy

Oct 25, 2017
So do these codes expire tomorrow night? Holding out hope for other games I want for week 3 sales, but if not im just gonna pull the trigger on my cart tonight.

Sh0k

Oct 27, 2017
I won't be using my code, quote this message to get it. Merry Xmas!

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Status
Not open for further replies.