• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

radiotoxic

Oct 27, 2017
I guess someone tried to redeem it but then removed the code from the cart, so it worked for me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3758

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
its dangerous to go alone, take this. us code, first come first serve, expires 12/25. pls respond.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Thanks. I'm still shuffling about trying to figure what I want out of my cart. It says the 20% applied but I haven't checked out yet. It might error out if someone used it before I did.

Smidget

Oct 27, 2017
OK guys, something weird is happening here. User J_ToSaveTheDay kindly gave away a code, which was claimed and apparently used already (as confirmed by user lupinko). However, I tried this "used" code and it worked. Hope it stays active in my cart until week 2 sales. The code is 5K5KC7KH8R - Everybody should try it and see what happens, because it's working for me.

Many thanks to user J_ToSaveTheDay!

Yep that was me. I placed it in my cart but didn't use it. Apparently it times out at some point. So not to look a gift horse in the mouth but any giveaways should probably be PMs at this point.

radiotoxic

Oct 27, 2017
Yep that was me. I placed it in my cart but didn't use it. Apparently it times out at some point. So not to look a gift horse in the mouth but any giveaways should probably be PMs at this point.
Then it will most likely time-out on me too, as I'm waiting until Tuesday to checkout.

Last edited:

Abyss

Oct 27, 2017
I almost always get these, sucks a lot of people don't receive them. I'm willing to give mine away just let me know if you take it

Hidden content
Code taken

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I almost always get these, sucks a lot of people don't receive them. I'm willing to give mine away just let me know if you take it

Hidden content
I'd call dibs, but I want to wait till next week's sales (as many of the current things on sale will still be valid then edit: or maybe not, could've sworn some said they were valid till 25th) and these hidden text codes never last.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone able to give me one please? I don't know yet why I stopped receiving one of these since the like a year ago. My settings are ok to receive them.

Abyss

Oct 27, 2017
I'd call dibs, but I want to wait till next week's sales (as many of the current things on sale will still be valid then edit: or maybe not, could've sworn some said they were valid till 25th) and these hidden text codes never last.
Sorry maybe reading this wrong so not sure if you took it. I'll keep this in mind though for future week by week sales

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017

Hidden content

I want to use this but I'm at work and the PSN app doesn't work with my PayPal and I have to do it at home. I'll try though right now.

lordlad

Banned for trolling with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Singapore
not code for me? Any kind soul to donate their code to me? Wanna buy Wipeout Omega Collection but i lacked $2 in my PSN Wallet which that code will do well to offset it!

Thanks in advanced!

Oct 27, 2017
I've seen a lot of people in the past say that changing their email fixed the issue of not receiving these, and my friend changed his the last time and started getting them. So I changed mine the other day and downloaded an app to get the "thank you for your purchase" email to confirm that it worked. Was hopeful that maybe, just maybe, I'll start getting these emails along with all the other promotional shit we get. The next day my original email received a game promo like always and nothing was sent to my new one. So that's great.

DBLO7

Permanently banned for alt account
Banned
Dec 5, 2017
i didn't get one. i've normally received their emails the past year but this one eludes my inbox (T_T)

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
Bought:
Okami HD
Batman: Return to Arkham
WipEout Omega Collection
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
Lara Croft Go
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
What Remains of Edith Finch
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Romancing SaGa 2
All for less than the price of 2 full new games.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I will sadly not be able to use my code before it expires, first come first serve and happy holidays :).

Please let me know if you've used it so i can update the post.

Hidden content
EDIT: Seems its been used.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I never get these for some reason! It probably doesn't help that I let my PS+ membership lapse for over a year though.

Callandor

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see myself buying anything soon, even with the sales, so here's a code, have at it, and reply if you used it please:

Hidden content
*has now been used

Last edited:

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see myself buying anything soon, even with the sales, so here's a code, have at it, and reply if you used it please:

Hidden content

Thank you very much. Used it on Inside and Hellblade.

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
SAVE 50%
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 +2.5 ReMIX
Full Game

SAVE 30%
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
PSN Game

SAVE 50%
I Am Setsuna
PSN Game

SAVE 80%
Virginia
PSN Game

SAVE 66%
Yooka-Laylee
Full Game

SAVE 40%
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
PSN Game

Pathetic maybe, but I can't bring myself to pay for these when I know I could be saving another twenty dollars almost. These discount codes backfire somewhat when they don't send them to the people that want them.

Ordinarily I'd have just bought all this without a thought, now it's like "ehh, maybe if I can find a code."

Status
Not open for further replies.