• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phant0m

Oct 29, 2017
Got mine, don't need anything though

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the heads up, I got one. Extremely fortunate timing too, was about to buy a few things!

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
How the heck do you guys get these newsletters?! Ive been trying for over a year now and still no luck. I can't even find the sign up website now.

Anyone want to give their code away please???

Hero Prinny

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
does anyone have one that they don't intend to use? If you don't want it I'll take it off your hands. :eyes:

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I've signed up and re-signed up for the psn emails and NEVER get them, I buy almost all my ps4 games digitally too so these would help me save so much money. It's infuriating how long this has went on for aond sony basically is like "eh screw it" and won't fix the issue with people not getting sent the emails that specifically sign up for it.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've gotten the weekly email yet.

But now that Hellblade is back to $30 there won't be anything to use it on anyway.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty annoyed that I never get these emails.

Whenever I see other people get them it's like anti-marketing for me and makes me want to spend less money on PSN.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
i was in the same boat as many of you not getting emails

i fixed it by making sure i was signed up which didn't help

i then changed my email and boomed i started getting newsletters (i used the gmail trick for i didn't really change my email)

moogan

Nov 2, 2017
i was in the same boat as many of you not getting emails

i fixed it by making sure i was signed up which didn't help

i then changed my email and boomed i started getting newsletters (i used the gmail trick for i didn't really change my email)
could you please explain this gmail trick?

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Got the code last month but not this time. C'est la vie.

could you please explain this gmail trick?

Your Email + whatever @ gmail.com

So, something like 5taquitos+psn@gmail

Then change your PSN email to that alias. Emails will still come to your main Gmail inbox.

Bonus: This acts like another layer of security if you use a unique alias for PSN, since a breach somewhere else may expose your Gmail account, but not the alias that you only use for PSN. Still, enable 2FA.

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wow I got one this time, and it has In-cart discount I hope that means it'll work with Pre orders since I am planning to pre order Monster Hunter World soon.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I-It's cool, Sony. I've been on PSN for 8 years now a-and don't mind that I never get any of these codes. I-I'm not tearing up or anything. At least send me my play time stats...

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
Sweet, I never read those e-mails.. had the code. $50 bones for Battlefront II and Raw Data after all the discounts.. not bad at all.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a link to where to sign up for these Emails lol? Trying to find a signup link shouldnt be this hard. Plus im pretty sure ive been signed up but still havent recieved a signle email from them.

Gifted

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Obligatory I didn't get one post.

If anyone has one that isn't going to use theirs, it'd be most appreciated though!

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. I got mine.

hollerphonix

Oct 27, 2017
if anyone decides they don't want theirs I'll gladly take it off your hands.
for some reason I only get useless emails from don't even though I've been signed up for a long ass time now

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Sweet! Thanks for the heads up. Now to wait for next week's sales.

For those with gmail check your promotions tab. That's where I always get my PlayStation newsletters.

OminousShadow

Oct 27, 2017
Ayyy I got it. I have no idea what to get. I don't usually buy games digital on consoles
Gotta do some research

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Can they please seriously fix these emails? I want them so bad. I want more reasons to give them money. No code feels bad man.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
1 year later, I never got even one email from PSN. What am I doing it wrong?

IMkOg2m.png

Status
Not open for further replies.