• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
images

Description: Crushing a scumbag for a single moment gives momentary satisfaction, but lifetimes spent crushing scumbags provide lifetimes of continuous satisfaction. Su Lüxia, our female lead, transmigrates into other worlds with the Second Female Lead Counterattack System, and uses elaborate schemes and tricks to beat up countless cheating bastards and bitches.

Su Lüxia: "Only a cheating bastard's tears of remorse, and the pained moans of a bitch unable to get what she wants, bring me solace."

System: "Has my host tapped into her humanity today? Nope."

Fun manhua, there's some interesting ideas and some revenges are cool the only problem is the MC development thats Very slow, and some points are a little repetitive after some arcs, there's a punishment in the School arc that i still think about It sometimes. Its good overall.

What you think about It?

OP
OP

Deleted member 721

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Real question is what does OP think about it

Fun manhua, there's some interesting ideas and some revenges are cool the only problem is the MC development thats Very slow, and some points are a little repetitive after some arcs, there's a punishment in the School arc that i still think about It sometimes. Its good overall.

About the title of the manhua, It think its Genius procative "click bait" related to the theme, obviously i dont agree with the sentence or i would wish some close friends and relatives that, something i dont.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Su Lüxia, our female lead, transmigrates into other worlds with the Second Female Lead Counterattack System, and uses elaborate schemes and tricks to beat up countless cheating bastards and bitches.
why must anime be like this

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Most manhua (tbh manhwa too) loses me in the hundreds of chapters they have, but this feels like a fun enough romp. It's always nice to read about an ace female lead that isn't sexualized for the male gaze and is just cool for cool's sake. Looks like I might have to invest in the official translation though lol

Thanks for bringing it up OP!

OP
OP

Deleted member 721

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Most manhua (tbh manhwa too) loses me in the hundreds of chapters they have, but this feels like a fun enough romp. It's always nice to read about an ace female lead that isn't sexualized for the male gaze and is just cool for cool's sake. Looks like I might have to invest in the official translation though lol

Thanks for bringing it up OP!
There's lots of manhua with strong woman as MC, but its hard to find one where the girl doesnt fall in love with the cold super strong, super handsome, with Black/silver hair, more rich than Jeff bezos, Prince/ceo that Will protect her. There's some that are better and others that are toxic trash.