• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
So i don't care that much about sound quality, as long as it charge easily and lat for a while i'm fine... never had wireless earbuds, always bought cheaps like 3-4 $ wired ones, but they always break after a while (due to the cable being tangled and moving a lot)

like for exemple these two are both 20 €

anyone got those by any chance? And if not, anything you could recommend?

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
I used those Xiaomi buds for a while and I'd say they're definitely some of the best super cheap earbuds you can buy. I never ran into any issues and I had them for about a year. They sounded solid, especially for the money.

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
The Amazon Echo Buds are surprisingly good and often go on sale. I picked up a set during their earth day sale for $50 and haven't had any issues with them. Sturdy case, charge and quick and hold a charge for a good amount of time, and has active noise canceling.

If you aren't in a rush, maybe keep an eye out for those next time they discount them since Amazon is always having some kind of sale on their brand product?

Echo-Buds-2nd-Gen

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
I'd check Jabra's eBay store and see if they have any factory/refurbished or new earbuds on discount. I bought a pair of Elite 65T's from them for like, $40 and it felt like a steal given how great they turned out to be. I still have them and they work without issue and they're backed by an extended warranty. I checked eBay France and found these two depending on your budget.

www.ebay.fr

Jabra Elite Active 65t Écouteurs de Remplacement Sans étui de chargement Titane | eBay

Les meilleures offres pour Jabra Elite Active 65t Écouteurs de Remplacement Sans étui de chargement Titane sont sur eBay ✓ Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion ✓ Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite!
www.ebay.fr

Jabra Elite Active 75t Marine Écouteurs de Remplacement Sans étui de chargement | eBay

Les meilleures offres pour Jabra Elite Active 75t Marine Écouteurs de Remplacement Sans étui de chargement sont sur eBay ✓ Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion ✓ Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite!

Cymbal Head

Oct 25, 2017
I'd check Jabra's eBay store and see if they have any factory/refurbished or new earbuds on discount. I bought a pair of Elite 65T's from them for like, $40 and it felt like a steal given how great they turned out to be. I still have them and they work without issue and they're backed by an extended warranty. I checked eBay France and found these two depending on your budget.

www.ebay.fr

Jabra Elite Active 65t Écouteurs de Remplacement Sans étui de chargement Titane | eBay

Les meilleures offres pour Jabra Elite Active 65t Écouteurs de Remplacement Sans étui de chargement Titane sont sur eBay ✓ Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion ✓ Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite!
www.ebay.fr

Jabra Elite Active 75t Marine Écouteurs de Remplacement Sans étui de chargement | eBay

Les meilleures offres pour Jabra Elite Active 75t Marine Écouteurs de Remplacement Sans étui de chargement sont sur eBay ✓ Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion ✓ Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite!

Co-sign. I have happily paid full price for my Jabra 65s and 75s. Getting them on discount would almost feel like stealing.

Mr Eric

Oct 28, 2017

www.ebay.fr

www.ebay.fr

Co-sign. I have happily paid full price for my Jabra 65s and 75s. Getting them on discount would almost feel like stealing.

Another one for Jabra. Go for the 75t if you can find a refurb at a good price (I used it for 2 years almost daily), just know that they are quite bass heavy, but still with very clear sound. If you are OK to spend a bit more, the new Elite 3 are usually around 59€ and are really great for the price https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B099BPTP7S/ref=twister_B09F4K3WCM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I'm happy with my Beats Flex. The fact that they're connected to each other and I can dangle them around my neck is a plus, because there's no chance of one going missing. You can find them on sale for less than $50.

Oct 27, 2017
I really like my earfun free pros (regular pro not the pro 2). I wanted small low profile ones where I could use either side independently. They are around 50-60$.

Ragnar

Oct 28, 2017
My current workout earbuds are the Philips TAT2206 and I'm really happy with them. They cost me about €20 and give me roughly 3 hours on one charge (half volume, mainly death metal), with an additional 2 charges in the case.

Philips-TAT2206.jpg

Kenneth Tanaka on YouTube focuses on generally inexpensive true wireless earbuds.

He also has a Twitter account where he tests real-world battery life with a set playlist at half volume. Note that this account has seen a lot less activity lately, but there's still a huge backlog of tested earbuds.

Johnny956

Oct 25, 2017
The Amazon Echo Buds are surprisingly good and often go on sale. I picked up a set during their earth day sale for $50 and haven't had any issues with them. Sturdy case, charge and quick and hold a charge for a good amount of time, and has active noise canceling.

If you aren't in a rush, maybe keep an eye out for those next time they discount them since Amazon is always having some kind of sale on their brand product?

Echo-Buds-2nd-Gen

Same recommendation. I picked them up for $50 last time they went on sale and quite happy with them. Alexa works pretty well and I've never used noise cancelling in earbuds to compare but amazing how quiet they make mowing the lawn. I didn't realize when I was mowing the first time that I had passthrough on and turning on ANC blew me away