• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Astronut325

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Hello everyone,

I'm on the hunt for some cheap jeans. Ideally under $30 USD. I have a few fairs of good Levis and such. Nonetheless, I need some cheaper jeans for just casual wear. I'm looking for skinny fit. Not picky about the color/wash of the jeans. Looking for jeans that can last a few years.

The options I'm weighing are the following:
Target Goodfellow Jeans: https://www.target.com/p/men-s-slim-fit-skinny-jeans-goodfellow-co/-/A-76501226
Target Denizen Jeans: https://www.target.com/p/denizen-from-levi-s-men-s-288-skinny-jeans/-/A-79581300
Amazon Essentials Skinny Jeans: https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Essentials-Mens-Skinny-Fit-Stretch/dp/B07BJL7LSX

Are there any other options for cheap jeans? Any advice is appreciated.

golem

Oct 25, 2017
Costco has some reasonably priced jeans but im not sure how their cuts are.

I actually bought the black straight leg Amazon ones for a halloween costume. The quality seems rather solid tbh although the sizing was definitely expansive

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
Yep lol Costco jeans are pretty damn good. I use them as work jeans etc constantly. Stand up to a beating

Kisaya

Oct 25, 2017
I used to really like Hollister jeans and never had to spend too much on them.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I have a few pairs of H&M jeans that aren't too shabby. I think one was $40, but the other two were $30.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Save money and buy a better pair of jeans around eighty bucks is a good price point for me

Oct 28, 2017
I used to rock H&M jeans but once I gained a few pound of muscle gut they no longer are welcomed in my closet. Plus im a Black man and sometimes jeans just dont work with my body type.

I do well at the GAP and they are cheaper than OLD NAVY (when did this happen) I get 2 pair for 60 bucks. Also Lucky Brand but only off of clearance if I catch them at Century21. ( I'm not sure if that store is everywhere but its the first place I shop)

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm on the hunt for some cheap jeans. Ideally under $30 USD. I have a few fairs of good Levis and such. Nonetheless, I need some cheaper jeans for just casual wear. I'm looking for skinny fit. Not picky about the color/wash of the jeans. Looking for jeans that can last a few years.

The options I'm weighing are the following:
Target Goodfellow Jeans: https://www.target.com/p/men-s-slim-fit-skinny-jeans-goodfellow-co/-/A-76501226
Target Denizen Jeans: https://www.target.com/p/denizen-from-levi-s-men-s-288-skinny-jeans/-/A-79581300
Amazon Essentials Skinny Jeans: https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Essentials-Mens-Skinny-Fit-Stretch/dp/B07BJL7LSX

Are there any other options for cheap jeans? Any advice is appreciated.

Those goofellow are great, I purchased some skinny's and was surprised how well they fit, not to high or low on the waist and they are stretch and they hold up really well I ended up licking them so much I started to order ship to home because they almost never have skinny anymore, especially in colors like black, in their stores. They go on sale all the time too the denizens are great too in the slim fits.

Oct 25, 2017
Hollister jeans are $25 and the quality is absolutely unmatched for the price. They are the only jeans that I buy that I'll do labor in. Great shit.

V23

Oct 27, 2017
Uniqlo

After wearing chinos, which were quite light, I hated wearing heavy denim. Bought some 'Miracle Air' Jeans from Uniqlo that are much lighter (in terms of weight) than normal jeans. They're pretty good quality for the price you pay.

wandering

flâneur
Oct 25, 2017
I used to love the Uniqlo stretch jeans, but I think they changed the design and the last pair I tried wasn't as comfortable.

TMC

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Uh Uniqlo does alterations? That's awesome. Definitely gonna check those out. 30L just doesn't work for me....

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I buy pretty much all of my jeans and other pants at Banana Republic. I used to think they were too expensive, but if you sign up for a BR/Gap store card they send deals for 40-60% off their stuff ALL THE TIME. Pay with the card and pay it off as soon as the charge posts. You can get nice jeans under $40 no problem.

easter

Nov 15, 2017
u can get levis for pretty cheap at costco and now there are some levis silhouettes available at target too.

Swig

Oct 28, 2017
My go to has been American Eagle. They're cheap, especially if you get them on sale. They're not Walmart jeans cheap, but they last years. They also do the Flex fabric thing which is amazing. I have bought expensive jeans in the past and they all fell apart quickly. I doubt I'll buy anything outside of AE in future.

Easystride

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely agree with Uniqlo selvedge jeans. I hate jeans that have too much stretch which usually results in diaper butt sag. Those jeans have just enough stretch to be comfortable and actually feel like denim.

Inki

Oct 30, 2017
Whatever brand Costco has on sale. I tend to buy all the colors when they have Levi's (514's) or Calvin Klein. They cost $30 and right now I have about 4 pairs of Levi's and 2 of the CK jeans currently. These will last me for ages.

Oct 25, 2017
I've never owned anything from Hollister. Will look into it.

I'm not sure I want to spend $50 on jeans right now. I'll check out the Uniqlo stuff too. Never purchased anything from them either.

Nothing else at Hollister is worth it besides the jeans. They're the only reason I go into their stores. Ya can't beat the price and quality. Jeans so comfortable you can sleep in them.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
My go to has been American Eagle. They're cheap, especially if you get them on sale. They're not Walmart jeans cheap, but they last years. They also do the Flex fabric thing which is amazing. I have bought expensive jeans in the past and they all fell apart quickly. I doubt I'll buy anything outside of AE in future.
Co-sign. American Eagle jeans are pretty awesome and reasonably priced.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
I find American Eagle's jeans to be pretty decent for what they cost. They're fairly comfortable too. Though, not the most comfortable (or expensive) pair I own.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Old Navy is decent, 40% off right now. I think they only have the built in flex now. They are nice, but after a year I did have two pairs split near rear pockets. That's a first fit me. And likely because of the flex.

DeaconBlues

Nov 28, 2019
Every jeans I buy end up seriously compromising my balls, I've tried different fits and everything. I've even dropped boxer shorts and tried different underwear but that just exacerbated the situation. It's a big blow to my fashion lads

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC
I usually get the Target Levi's skinny or slim jeans. They don't last as long as regular Levi's but they're still pretty good. I think they're around $30.