• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
This did not work for me on the mobile app but worked flawlessly on my PC. The question is, how much should I stack?
I'm only doing one. Sony hasnt said shit about anything so far and I wouldn't be surprised if this 'trick' ends up blowing up in our faces where you need PS+ on top of the Now as we get closer to launch.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
was it ever confirmed what happens if you have concurrent ps+ and ps now subs when the switch happens?

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
was it ever confirmed what happens if you have concurrent ps+ and ps now subs when the switch happens?
They haven't said. We assume that they'll probably offer some sort of upgrade (maybe even a first time discounted one?). For now will just become PS+ Essentials. It would be cool if they take a page out of Xbox and allow you to convert those for a couple of weeks/months of Premium.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
How many years is everyone stacking? I'm at 2 and tempted to stop at 3 just to match what the max you can stack gamepass with gold conversion lol.

Hyperfludd

Oct 27, 2017
Currently have PS+ until 2024, bought a year of PSNOW. Wondering if I should get another year just to match, but I wish we just knew more about this, lol

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
They won't even say what all is included. We won't find out until later.

They haven't said. We assume that they'll probably offer some sort of upgrade (maybe even a first time discounted one?). For now will just become PS+ Essentials. It would be cool if they take a page out of Xbox and allow you to convert those for a couple of weeks/months of Premium.

thanks, i guess it'd only overlap for a few months. might as well then since it's only a bit more expensive than a discounted plus card.

joeblow

Oct 27, 2017
Laker Nation

Got one already! One of those backdoor links from Wario64 but on the PS Store site for PS NOW 12 months lol (US only I think).
Edit: seems like you can stack.
EDIT: works in US/CANADA

I already had PS+ through 2026 by getting those $29 annual subs from CDKeys, but never signed up for PSNow. With this link (on a desktop PC), I was able to stack subs for it through 2026 so that PS+ Premium will work when it launches. Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:

Domcorleone

Oct 26, 2017
My ps plus is good until 11/23 and my ps now is good until 9/26. What will happen to my account come June?

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Grabbed another year, fuck it.

Do you guys think we should redeem the codes now?

If you're talking about the 12 month card codes, then I wouldn't sit on them at all. People have been buying and reporting those codes as no longer working. I redeemed the one I got from Eneba the other day immediately.

jkk411

Jul 22, 2018
Alright, I stacked 3 years with Wario's link. Seems like a no brainer considering I was most likely going to continue my Playstation Plus regardless through that time even if the Premium perks end up a disappointment.

TeraDax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Québec
Wow, was not sure to pay for premium or just keep essential, but now, I'm gonna be good until april 2024 at least :) (Canada)