• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games

Baz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St. Helens
It was my birthday yesterday so have a bit of money. Are there any really good deals on PS+ (12 month or more) subscriptions? Or are they always the same price (£31.34) on cdkeys anyway.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

repeater

Oct 27, 2017
It was my birthday yesterday so have a bit of money. Are there any really good deals on PS+ (12 month or more) subscriptions? Or are they always the same price (£31.34) on cdkeys anyway.
I think Sony are supposed to discount PS+ memberships during their Days of Play promotion which starts any day now, so you might want to hold off a little.

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
A bit off-topic, but Amazon Italy has just announced that starting July 20th, videogame's preorders won't be discounted by €2 anymore.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A bit off-topic, but Amazon Italy has just announced that starting July 20th, videogame's preorders won't be discounted by €2 anymore.

For us gamers, Prime is really becoming less and less interesting imho. No more offers on pre-orders, Prime price increased, the Prime prices have been mostly kinda shit at Prime Days (on gaming, that is)...

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
For us gamers, Prime is really becoming less and less interesting imho. No more offers on pre-orders, Prime price increased, the Prime prices have been mostly kinda shit at Prime Days (on gaming, that is)...

Yeah, if I didn't use Prime Now for things and really like it, I wouldn't have bothered re-subbing

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Any decent prices on an external 1TB Hard Drive? Need one for work and on Amazon it's looking like £45 is the going price. Any suggestions on brands too?

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, I'm looking to buy an Xbox one X - what do you mean by "going out" and could you share a link to any prices? Thanks!

It went down to £250 at John Lewis and didn't appear to be a price mistake as they printed POS literature for it and everything. Most of the big deals have been continental Europe, but Argos were doing a £300 for a refurbished box. I wouldn't be shocked to see an E3 price drop.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone know any good shops on eBay to preorder games from? If it works with the 20% off it would be nice.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017

Hello fellow austrian. This is good deal, but I wonder how much sony will discount it on the store?

That's good to hear, my PS+ ran out moments ago, and I was waiting to get a plus subscription on Friday. Here's hoping the PSN store will have identical or at least similar pricing.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Best price (digital or physical) for Disgaea 5 Complete (switch)?
Love the demo and it's a perfect bedtime game to follow Steamworld Heist

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017

Cheers for this, a bit over £200 for a brand new Switch from a reputable seller, I can live with that. Was talking to my boy today about getting one later in the year for the Pokémon games, he's 7 and never played one so feeling a bit left out. Seems like it was meant to be, worked flawlessly.

Sakujou

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
there is an absolutely crazy deal going on at saturn and mediamarkt

ff15 royal edition for 10€ (was today instore in München, most likely tomorrow, too)
ff12 for 10€
and many more.

Chas Hodges

Nov 7, 2017
Just realised I missed the opportunity to use the eBay USA code. Been after a big hit of PSN credit for a while. Gutted!

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
XBox are doing Gold for a month for 1 British pound right now

Last edited: