• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
Tesco have a few Switch things on offer in store.
I picked up Pikmin 3 for £22. Saw Metroid Dread and Breath of the Wild for £30.
Had reductions on quite a few Switch titles.

Bamboo

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to track Nintendo E-Shop sales for particular games? Similar to the steam wishlist that sends you an email once a game on it goes on sale?

peekaboo

Nov 4, 2017
Also try PSPrices.com if you want to have both your PSN and your eShop wishlists into one. They send email alerts too.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
base is back on the menu for eu era

Delivery to Non-UK Destinations

For items up to £135/€150 we will ship to all EU countries along with Gibraltar, Iceland and Switzerland.

Items over £135/€150, and some specific UK only products, can not be purchased for delivery to Non-UK destinations. The product's page will show the allowed delivery locations. The estimated additional overseas postage charge is shown on each product's page and confirmed at checkout. If an item is added to your basket and the delivery location is not allowed, it will need to be removed from your basket before checkout can be completed.

Prices displayed include UK VAT. EU VAT will be calculated and displayed during checkout. Customs and import tax may be payable on import to non-EU destinations. You, as the importer of record, will have to pay any such charges on or before delivery. We will not be liable for any such charges and advise you to contact the customs authorities in your country before placing any order.

For EU destinations there should be no additional customs or import taxes charged.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
I noticed that the website doesnt lists certain games, like I cant find Hollow Knight or Record of Lodoss War for Switch, does anyone know why thats the case?

Make sure you select the correct platform from the drop-down on top left. It's usually PS4 by default. Dunno about Lodoss, but Hollow Knight is on there.

mantis

Oct 25, 2017
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is bundled with a lot of Switch games on Amazon.co.uk
for example:
Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo Switch) + Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for £42

Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo Switch) + Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Code in Box) (Nintendo Switch) : Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo Switch) + Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Code in Box) (Nintendo Switch) : Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games
Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo Switch) + Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for £34

Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo Switch) + Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Code in Box) (Nintendo Switch) : Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo Switch) + Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Code in Box) (Nintendo Switch) : Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games
Pokemon Sword (Nintendo Switch) + Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for £34

Pokemon Sword (Nintendo Switch) + Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Code in Box) (Nintendo Switch) : Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Pokemon Sword (Nintendo Switch) + Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Code in Box) (Nintendo Switch) : Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

but also available with Metroid Dread, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Luigi's Mansion 3,...

and on Amazon.it
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD for €32

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
I noticed that the website doesnt lists certain games, like I cant find Hollow Knight or Record of Lodoss War for Switch, does anyone know why thats the case?

P-MAC Rellik peekaboo Thanks for the answers, I appreciate it! Signed up for Deku Deals, don't have PSN, and i prefer the dark interface.

Deku Deals has added (currently in Beta) Xbox and PS btw, https://www.dekudeals.com/platforms

I just wish they'd include http://eshop-prices.com/ ability to show a ranking with the prices for any region (and also display the price in local currency or convert it) so you can pick the best deal if you shop around like I do.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is bundled with a lot of Switch games on Amazon.co.uk
for example:
Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo Switch) + Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for £42

Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo Switch) + Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for £34

Pokemon Sword (Nintendo Switch) + Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for £34

but also available with Metroid Dread, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Luigi's Mansion 3,...

and on Amazon.it
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD for €32
What in the world…? Hah. Thanks for sharing!

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
I got an email for it on my old account I stopped using quite a long time ago. My actual account I use quite a lot didn't get anything.

I'd imagine it may have just been random?

The_Hitcher89

Mar 14, 2019
Just to check, the PS4 disc version of Forbidden West can be upgraded to the PS5 version for free right?

Can't find it cheaper than 52 quid either way :(