• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Storm

Oct 25, 2017
What's the cheapest way to get the Dark Souls Remaster on Xbox? (UK)

Preferably digital.

MrT-Tar

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
Haven't got an email yet, maybe its a good sign

The customer service staff just probably haven't got round to it

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Boooo
edit: not cancelled for me yet though
Hm, not cancelled or refunded and nothing on pending yet
Mine is safe so far too, it seems. Not holding out hope but still.
Haven't got an email yet, maybe its a good sign

The customer service staff just probably haven't got round to it
If you've not yet done so, check the order status on their website. I've had no email, but my order shows as cancelled.

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Nothing here yet either, but again not holding out hope.

Still active even on there.
I did, tells me to sit tight as it's in progress
I wouldn't get your hopes up - but good luck with those all the same!

Why would anyone ever tell them their order number? Sure all orders are getting cancelled but why not take the chance and see if yours slips through then give them the exact number to cancel it. I'm surprised they let this go on for as long as they did.
Most likely, the relevant people to fix it just weren't available until today, with the misprice going up over the weekend.

Deleted member 28283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, just got the email too. Though I was surprised I even got an order in since I did it the day after lol

MrT-Tar

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
Just got the Argos email through now too :(

I got a £5 discount code, which is a nice bonus I guess

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Not cancelled yet for me, but I can now see there's been 3557 orders placed for it apparently.
edit: lol nevermind just got cancelled as well.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Got the email finally about an hour ago, though the order still says in progress so I guess it takes a while for that to update...

cbrotherson

Freelance Games & Comic Book Writer
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Birmingham
Same. Wondering if there's anything worth spending the voucher on, to be honest - most of the game prices are above what Amazon is offering already, so the £5 off doesn't count for much regarding Switch games right now.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The money hasn't been refunded (or even pending to be refunded) and my order is still in progress with Argos despite the £ voucher email. The other item in the order comes up cancelled.

If they don't refund me I'm not going to chase and just see what happens. Just get a refund after the games out if I don't get a copy.

SerKwak

Apr 6, 2018
So I have been waiting for a price drop here in the Netherlands for Doom (2016) Switch but the price remains very high for a physical version. I will buy the game when it is around 30 Euro's or so.
Did Nintendo publish the game and is that the reason why this version remains so expensive?

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
So I have been waiting for a price drop here in the Netherlands for Doom (2016) Switch but the price remains very high for a physical version. I will buy the game when it is around 30 Euro's or so.
Did Nintendo publish the game and is that the reason why this version remains so expensive?
I was wondering the same yesterday. I'm not even willing to pay 30 euro. I guess I'll never buy it.

Ephonk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I got it a while back for around 30 when it was on promo, I think through the US eshop. But physically it seems to keep it's value 'till now.

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
I think you are going to be waiting a while for it to drop in price.

BerlinR

Alt Account
Banned
May 10, 2018
Hello guys ı will move germany ıam looking for cheapest monitor which allows me only one hdmi for my ps4 no speaker required because ı will get sound from controller microphone

Gloop

Oct 29, 2017
Any good Mario Tennis Aces deals? So far 40£ from Base.com is the best deal I found. And one of the few shops that ship to Malta.

Hrs10

Jan 17, 2018
Portugal
Thanks.

I've ended up buying a copy from ebay, for 37,50£ with free postage.

Although it's the russian version. but I don't mind since it has english as well.

If anyone else's interested, they still have 5 copies as of now:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323257610742

They have positive recent feedback, a real photo, so I have no reason to suspect a scam.