• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
CEX is a weird place, i've traded in games before with a tiny tiny scratch and they've refused to take it yet i had to ban myself from buying PS2 games from there because 90% of the games i bought from them i had to return because the disc was too scratched up

i've seen a bunch of times too them selling ps4 games with the cover in a dvd case so i tried it myself and they refused to take them until i put them in ps4 cases

Stock is moved around stores, so they may have higher standards than the stuff they're forced to receive from other stores

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Been looking to get back into the Yakuza games, I sold Y0 back in the summer last year and only got half way through it but I would be looking to get Y6 too, is it worth the price for the deluxe on PSN that comes with both? Also, is the PSN price for Kiwami likely to be beaten anywhere else?

Nov 3, 2017
Been looking to get back into the Yakuza games, I sold Y0 back in the summer last year and only got half way through it but I would be looking to get Y6 too, is it worth the price for the deluxe on PSN that comes with both? Also, is the PSN price for Kiwami likely to be beaten anywhere else?

100% 0 is (imo) the best Yakuza game right now, we'll see if that changes once Kiwami 2 is out

The PSN price I believe is the best price you're gonna get unless you scrounge on eBay and even then I think it'd be very unlikely

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
What about the Y6 deluxe pack on PSN that comes with Y0. Worth it at that price?

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Spain-ERA

Worten in-store has Uncharted Lost Legacy and Horizon Zero Down for €14,49. (GOTY of the latter was €39,99)
Beware because in my shop as usual they had a bunch of full priced copies and only in the back they had the discounted ones

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
Today's PSN sale is currently a mess. Half of everything listed doesn't have the discount applied, yet the blog posts are up. I don't know how Sony are so bad at something seemingly so simple.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We should change our PSN usernames in protest of these shoddily organised sales!!

Nov 3, 2017
I'm not sure why but 100ft Robot Golf is currently showing as free on PSN.
I loved the time I spent with the game.
https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0473-CUSA06254_00-100FTKAIJUBUNDLE

Not available to purchase because you do not own 100ft Robot Golf

it's a bundle

free theme for those who own it I guess?

Today's PSN sale is currently a mess. Half of everything listed doesn't have the discount applied, yet the blog posts are up. I don't know how Sony are so bad at something seemingly so simple.

LMAO

AerialAir

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Spain-ERA

Worten in-store has Uncharted Lost Legacy and Horizon Zero Down for €14,49. (GOTY of the latter was €39,99)
Beware because in my shop as usual they had a bunch of full priced copies and only in the back they had the discounted ones
Is the sale still on? I'm travelling to Spain today and I'd definitely take that Horizon, thank you.

basic_text

Oct 27, 2017
Derby, UK
Aaaaaaaaand the PSN
is down for maintenance

:(

Though, to be fair, it appears I've been logged out of PSN, and it's also down for me, so... *shrugs*

Not available to purchase because you do not own 100ft Robot Golf

it's a bundle

free theme for those who own it I guess?

LMAO

Gah, sorry guys, I already own the game so I was unable to try the download.

And just as I say that, I now have a 'Add to Basket' option on the button.

Looks like it's classed as a bundle because of this text....
Bonus! Buy this bundle and get access to Kaiju Driving Range, the PlayStation®VR exclusive add-on content that lets a robot golfing player on your TV compete against a PlayStation®VR controlled Kaiju!
It states file size is 7.16GB so it's the full game.

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
I just got it for £26, it was £28 and they applied a £2 Prime discount on checkout. My estimated delivery is the 30th though. Was kinda hoping they would get it to me sooner as it's a pre-order.
PS4/Xbox? They've always been £28 with the £2 Prime discount advertised on the page. The switch version only just dropped to £29.99 and has no mention of the £2 discount so you have to ask support to add it for you

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
PS4/Xbox? They've always been £28 with the £2 Prime discount advertised on the page. The switch version only just dropped to £29.99 and has no mention of the £2 discount so you have to ask support to add it for you
Sorry, should have mentioned, it was PS4. I just assumed it was the same price on all of them. Weird that it isn't.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just got it for £26, it was £28 and they applied a £2 Prime discount on checkout. My estimated delivery is the 30th though. Was kinda hoping they would get it to me sooner as it's a pre-order.

Amazon sticks it in Royal Mail 1st class the day before release, so YMMV if you get it on release date or later, but no earlier.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nah. I contacted them before as well. They were listed at £32 each originally but Very has been forcing prices down :)

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
Nah. I contacted them before as well. They were listed at £32 each originally but Very has been forcing prices down :)
I'm on about the £2 pre order discount for Prime members. It's normally applied automatically at checkout but for some reason it doesn't on Switch. Few people on HUKD are saying that customer support added it for them manually though

Kyonashi

Oct 24, 2017
UK
Seems like GAME.co.uk are out of the eShop vouchers so you can't do the Save £10 deal atm. Shame, I was looking to pick up Bayo 2. Looks like it's in store too though, so may have to make a trip.

TheDeep1974

Oct 26, 2017
Slightly out of topic but the Xbox One is the only console that I can't legitimately play online/use the digital store (that is without resorting to a creating a fake account). Even Nintendo acknowledge Malta as a country now :D

Would expect better from Microsoft.

Sakujou

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Slightly out of topic but the Xbox One is the only console that I can't legitimately play online/use the digital store (that is without resorting to a creating a fake account). Even Nintendo acknowledge Malta as a country now :D

i think i read about this during the 360 era, but cant you just create another country as your default country? very sad and i would contact ms because of that, but it doesnt really matter that much. i think i had my 360 back then setup as US for a longer time before i purchased xblg with a proper german account.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017

Malta? Why would you even live there for? Tier 5, bro.

Just kidding. I visited Malta in December. It was lovely.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Was actually looking at the particular one earlier, but never bought a big ticket item from ebay.

None of the big boy stores doing better prices?

TheDeep1974

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone remembers the date last year on which Sony ran a promotion on which they price slashed the PS4 by 100 Euro or so? I'm tempted to upgrade to Pro but can wait and see if they do that offer again.