• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Folie

Dec 16, 2017
Dude. I just checked and it says out of stock!
How was I supposed to know?
This is insane how does anyone buy this damn game!

I give up. The game is golddust. Impossible to get.

Recommend Stock Informer like others have mentioned - https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/

Notification popped up on Chrome (that I enabled) and all was good. Seems to be a recent wave of stock, sure there will be one or two more stores this week. Looks like Curry's and Amazon are due to have theirs, Cool Shop as well.

repeater

Oct 27, 2017
Dude. I just checked and it says out of stock!
How was I supposed to know?
This is insane how does anyone buy this damn game!

I give up. The game is golddust. Impossible to get.
At least you're getting restocks in the UK. Here in Sweden, every retailer I've checked with says it won't be back in stock until second half of MAY..

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Recommend Stock Informer like others have mentioned - https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/

Notification popped up on Chrome (that I enabled) and all was good. Seems to be a recent wave of stock, sure there will be one or two more stores this week. Looks like Curry's and Amazon are due to have theirs, Cool Shop as well.
I had that but didn't see the email instantly.
Sounds like if I didnt see it had been put up for sale literally that instant I wouldn't of got one.
That's just insane.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What's my best bet for ordering and getting FF7 early? I was going to roll with SimplyGames or TheGameCollection, but I think they're both out of stock.

Try Shop To, but it sounds like stock is trickling in during the current situation, so don't hold your breath wherever you go.

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
For UK peeps looking for an XB1X GAME have the Forza Horizon 4 Lego bundle in stock for £259.99 + £4.99 delivery.

www.game.co.uk

1TB Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed

Own the Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions bundle and bring your Master Builder dreams to life in a shared, open world.

Jet Jaguar

Dec 3, 2017

Folie

Dec 16, 2017
Mars People SlightlyLive

Use browser notifications for Stock Informer. If you look at the activity log on the Ring Fit page, you can see that the emails and WhatsApp get sent later than browser notifications, by which time stuff is gone.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Base can't tell me when they'll get more stock in to fulfil my FFVII pre-order. Guess I'll start considering digital then... :S

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
unles it changes in the post game, yes its true.
Doesn't show anything to me.
yep, emtpy to me as well, even if click back and go from the big banner, lol
weird, so you can see the Spring Sales banner on Amazon but it doesn't take you anywhere when you click on it?

dunno guys it's still working for me, just by clicking SPRING DEALS on my post.

it should take you here:
Oy2p0VF.jpg

here's a direct link to the first page of the offered bundles:

Amazon.es: Ofertas en juegos de Nintendo Switch: Videojuegos

Compras en línea de Ofertas en juegos de Nintendo Switch de una gran selección en la tienda Videojuegos.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Thx, after base.com said it'd be delayed till after release I've ordered from shopto now.

Considering I ordered this and 15 minuts later they locked it down in their warehouse, chances are they do actually have the stock in? (I was expecting them not to have any for a while after it sold out)

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
Game Collections Final Fantasy 7 pre-orders are starting shipping from Friday. However, their stock isn't all there yet, so they're processing in date order starting from tomorrow but some will be next week.

hey you. long time no speak 😥

I ordered Nioh 2 from TGC on Friday, despite being in stock it wasn't despatched until Monday and it still hasn't arrived, despite post in my area generally being ok. So a word of warning to anyone expecting prompt delivery from them in the current climate.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017

I ordered Nioh 2 from TGC on Friday, despite being in stock it wasn't despatched until Monday and it still hasn't arrived, despite post in my area generally being ok. So a word of warning to anyone expecting prompt delivery from them in the current climate.
the postal service is under a bit of a delay, i ordered some stuff last week and it got sent out on thursday but i only got it this morning, i dunno if RM are at 50% or even lower staff but i'd say for the next couple months this is probably to be expected

Rox

Dec 13, 2017
the postal service is under a bit of a delay, i ordered some stuff last week and it got sent out on thursday but i only got it this morning, i dunno if RM are at 50% or even lower staff but i'd say for the next couple months this is probably to be expected

RM are definitely under a lot of pressure they even stopped accepting next day special delivery post.

digreyfox

Nov 7, 2017
I mean just go in categorias videojuegos and you should see the banner:

PhjGgpW.jpg

it should take you here (before was mobile, here's desktop):

JmoZFC1.jpg

Here's a desktop link:

Amazon.es: Ofertas en juegos de Nintendo Switch: Videojuegos

Compras en línea de Ofertas en juegos de Nintendo Switch de una gran selección en la tienda Videojuegos.

Thanks for the thorough reply and pictures.

it would be unusual but maybe it's ip locked to Spain ? On my end the banner is visible but once you click you get an empty "list". No games show up.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, I've been checking the Tweeterz and people talking about Simply Games and ShopTo the same way. Royal Mail has several pressure points right now, so it depends both where it's posted from and where you are for everything to be OK. Pre orders are going out on time from them at least.

tenor.gif

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My brother works for RM, they've actually had less stuff to deliver the last couple weeks, he's been finishing 3 hours early. The problem seems to be warehouse environments are cramped so social distancing is slowing things down there, these parcels probably aren't being dispatched when companies claim in many cases.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
TGC have charged me for FF7R, no dispatch email though.

They're not dispatching until tomorrow according to their Twitter. Probably getting as much done in advance now as they can.

EDIT: Also looking at Twitter, other people have been charged. But not me. Guessing I'm not in that first batch!

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Is there any good deals on headsets going around? The wire on my Hyper X Cloud is causing disturbance for other players in voice chat on PS4. Looking for a decent headset to replace them with that isn't too expensive.

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any good deals on headsets going around? The wire on my Hyper X Cloud is causing disturbance for other players in voice chat on PS4. Looking for a decent headset to replace them with that isn't too expensive.
If you're in the Uk these Arctis Pro w/ GameDAC have got decent reviews, still a bit pricey at £150 after discount. If they're like the wireless ones then they have plenty of connection options, not just USB but 3.5" and optical as well. https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/132584972036

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
My PS4 RE3 didn't arrive from Shopto despite ordering it weeks ago. Yet someone in the same house ordered it under a week ago from the exact same place for Xbox and it arrived today to the same house. I'm also seeing people have received their copies today for PS4 so a little disappointing.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
My copy of FF7 Remake arrived from Shopto. Only 8 days early, lol.

Man I've just got too many games to play.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017

it would be unusual but maybe it's ip locked to Spain ? On my end the banner is visible but once you click you get an empty "list". No games show up.

I just got off the phone with a rep, it some Amazon deals are now IP locked due to covid19. I haven't tried to make an order and change the delivery address to another Country but if I use a VPN and set it to anything not-Spain then it doesn't show up anymore for me either.

sorry guys
Has this ever happened before? Amazon doing IP locks (not Country specific delivery/purchases, those we've seen ple ty) What does resident expert TheMoon say (I swear this is the last @ you mate 😆)

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is FF7 in stock anywhere in the Uk that has a reasonable chance of arriving before the 10th?

mantis

Oct 25, 2017
Not a gaming deal but Amazon.de has some Nicolas Cage madness for €1

Amazon.de: Mandy ansehen | Prime Video

Das Leben von Red Miller und seiner Frau Mandy hätte idyllischer nicht sein können. Sie haben sich zu zweit eine Existenz im Nordwesten aufgebaut. Sektenführer Jeremiah Sand wird auf Mandy aufmerksam und will sie für sich gewinnen. Doch Mandy weigert sich, daraufhin lässt Jeremiah sie auf...

www.resetera.com

Go see Mandy - It has a coked up Nic Cage, Bill Duke, and a Cheddar Goblin

I just got out my showing. You'll see, and you'll love it! Out on VOD tomorrow, with a Blu-ray in October. The movie was absolutely bonkers and utilized the more maniacal aspect of Cage's performance to near perfection. Here's my own ravenous review...

www.youtube.com

MANDY - Official Trailer

In Theaters September 14thStarring Nicolas Cage, Andrea Riseborough, Linus Roache, Ned Dennehy, Olwen Fouéré with Richard Brake and Bill DukeDirected by Pano...

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
My PS4 RE3 didn't arrive from Shopto despite ordering it weeks ago. Yet someone in the same house ordered it under a week ago from the exact same place for Xbox and it arrived today to the same house. I'm also seeing people have received their copies today for PS4 so a little disappointing.

Don't you have tracking? All my orders from Shopto have it.

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017

I changed my IP to Spain using my VPN and the games popped up. When I tried to checkout it said they wouldn't send to my address.

No way around it, it's Spain only :(

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Don't you have tracking? All my orders from Shopto have it.

The item is marked as Shipped on their website. Is the tracking number they provide in email useful for "Royal Mail First Class FREE"? When I put it into Royal Mail I just get the message "An update will only be provided when we attempt to deliver your item" as I don't think this tracked. It'll probably just come tomorrow hopefully but found it weird that mine didn't come and the other did.

vitacola

May 23, 2018
l.sn.de
Not a gaming deal but Amazon.de has some Nicolas Cage madness for €1

Amazon.de: Mandy ansehen | Prime Video

Das Leben von Red Miller und seiner Frau Mandy hätte idyllischer nicht sein können. Sie haben sich zu zweit eine Existenz im Nordwesten aufgebaut. Sektenführer Jeremiah Sand wird auf Mandy aufmerksam und will sie für sich gewinnen. Doch Mandy weigert sich, daraufhin lässt Jeremiah sie auf...

www.resetera.com

Go see Mandy - It has a coked up Nic Cage, Bill Duke, and a Cheddar Goblin

I just got out my showing. You'll see, and you'll love it! Out on VOD tomorrow, with a Blu-ray in October. The movie was absolutely bonkers and utilized the more maniacal aspect of Cage's performance to near perfection. Here's my own ravenous review...

www.youtube.com

MANDY - Official Trailer

In Theaters September 14thStarring Nicolas Cage, Andrea Riseborough, Linus Roache, Ned Dennehy, Olwen Fouéré with Richard Brake and Bill DukeDirected by Pano...

Ah, damnit! It comes with German audio only.

My fingers were too fast. Now I own a copy I won't watch...

Aurora

Jul 22, 2018
Lemuria
Cheapest price for a physical copy of Switcher 3? Been tempted by the digital sale but I'd prefer to have the game on cart.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
The item is marked as Shipped on their website. Is the tracking number they provide in email useful for "Royal Mail First Class FREE"? When I put it into Royal Mail I just get the message "An update will only be provided when we attempt to deliver your item" as I don't think this tracked. It'll probably just come tomorrow hopefully but found it weird that mine didn't come and the other did.

Yeah it seems it's not trackable, probably they shipped yours a little later so it only left their warehouse next day. That would explain the time difference.

Oct 31, 2017
Etrian Odyssey Untold and IV are available for 5€ each on the 3DS eShop while Persona Q is 10€.

There are other deals but those are the most interesting imo !

Edit: I think Soul Hackers is 5€ as well but I already own it :P