• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
is it possible to get a switch mini + animal crossing for £200?
there's a deal going in tesco for a blue one with animal crossing, i think that was £200

edit: adding photo

aGp4ptk.jpg

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017

Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any chance of me finding physical copies of Mario Kart and Donkey Kong:TF at a reasonable price or an I better off using the digital game voucher offer?

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Is there any chance of me finding physical copies of Mario Kart and Donkey Kong:TF at a reasonable price or an I better off using the digital game voucher offer?

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the best digital game you'll ever buy, and Tropical Freeze has lots of replay value even after the credits have rolled so, using the two game voucher thingummy is worthwhile, especially considering you get those gold coins too — probably €4/£4 worth (I am not sure where you live, sorry).

And you shall save a delivery driver an extra journey in these times too.

Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the best digital game you'll ever buy, and Tropical Freeze has lots of replay value even after the credits have rolled so, using the two game voucher thingummy is worthwhile, especially considering you get those gold coins too — probably €4/£4 worth (I am not sure where you live, sorry).

And you shall save a delivery driver an extra journey in these times too.
Digital it is then, thanks!

toad02

Banned
Oct 10, 2018
Damn I didn't know Poland is not receiving packages from abroad and I made an order at Base last week :(
Now I am wondering if I should cancel the order or what.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Digital it is then, thanks!

If it's not too late, it's marginally cheaper to buy the codes than the digital voucher, and you'll get some more gold coins (80 extra coins I think) by buying two download codes to boot.

Via cdkeys if you happen to have a discount (you can sometimes get it by liking them on facebook, though it's less than it used to be, and it's not done by a code any more) it's £81.98 for both,
www.cdkeys.com

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze Switch (EU & UK)

Buy Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze Switch ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Digital Download ✔️
www.cdkeys.com

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Switch (EU & UK)

Buy Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Switch for EU ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Digital Download ✔️

If not, shopto is a grand total of 28pence cheaper than cdkeys at £81.70 for both.

(They both also do cashback on quidco if you're in to that thing)

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
thanks, picked up one for a friend. if they don't want it i'll just sell it on at the price i paid to someone who's missed out. (if it comes through, that is!)

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
shopto have a sale on psn cards, best being £35 for £28.85 which is 18% off

the rest range from 12-14% off

Search - ShopTo.net

and a link to the best one

www.shopto.net

Buy PlayStation Store Gift Card £35 PS5 / PS4 | PSN UK Account PSN DIGITAL - ShopTo.net

Buy cheap £29.75 PlayStation Store Gift Card £35 PS5 / PS4 | PSN UK Account - PSN DIGITAL (UK) ✔️Shop PlayStation Store Gift Card £35 PS5 / PS4 | PSN UK Account ✔️Instant Delivery 24/7 ✔️Fantastic price ✔️Digital ✔️Finance Options Available

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Just seen a Tweet reply from The Game Collection saying they're still open for business at the moment. Pre-orders should be unaffected, but delays could happen due to supplier selivery and Royal Mail.

Going to see what happens with RE3 and may change to digital for FF7 if that's late.
One Piece arrived for me yesterday, a day before release which is positive.

Cogniferous

Oct 27, 2017
England
Looking for a physical copy of Animal Crossing New Horzons in the UK and it seems to be sold out everywhere. Don't suppose anyone knows when places are likely to be re-stocked or is it at random considering the coronavirus?

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
Anywhere else i can preorder Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Limited Edition?

Apart from shopto, who else have had preoders out?

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ugh missed this. Anywhere else to get Xenoblade?

Edit: Simply Games have it available.

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Type VII

Oct 31, 2017
Need for Speed Payback download code for Xbox One £4 on Amazon. Far Cry 5 on PS4/Xbox One a tenner at Asda too.

I don't use Amazon and don't have an Asda nearby unfortunately - if anyone ends up with either (on Xbox) and want rid, I'd gladly give you the money for it.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah my wife tried to get it the whole day, but it was too short in stock. Nintendo never learns. Different game, same shit.

The one time they did learn with Fire Emblem Warriors, there was stock everywhere and they had to reduce it even. They need to realise which games will be popular...