• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

koiwai

Jan 10, 2018
apologies if I sound ignorant but is there any chance of there being a new year's sale in the eshop? can't tell if i should use my balance on the current sale or hold out in case

deltabreak

Oct 29, 2017
Why are Switch games so cheap on Amazon.fr? TMS #Fe is 49,99 and AC New Horizons is 45 euros

Also I literally had no idea they added a bancontact option! This will be my go-to Amazon from now on instead of amazon.de (and it doesn't come with that HIDEOUS usk logo)

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Why are Switch games so cheap on Amazon.fr? TMS #Fe is 49,99 and AC New Horizons is 45 euros

Also I literally had no idea they added a bancontact option! This will be my go-to Amazon from now on instead of amazon.de (and it doesn't come with that HIDEOUS usk logo)
Too bad about the shit French titles.

Pejeeha

Nov 1, 2017
Like what ?
Luigi's Mansion 3 , Yoshi Crafted World , Mario Kart 8 Deluxe , Ring Fit Adventure , Super Mario Maker 2 , The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening or Pokemon Épée ?

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
No no I actually want to know. Am I gonna get Animal Traversee Nouveaux Horizons in the mailbox when I pre-order it on there?
Based on the covers, no. Of course, back texts are completely French. Not even bilingual in bilingual countries like BE.
ps. if you are BE, which I thought you were, go to Hyper Carrefour ASAP. 2+1 on any game till today iirc. (which means Switch games for €35)

ShivUK

Nov 2, 2017

I got ring fit from amazon.fr this week and the game box has the giant usk logo and the Pegi one.

deltabreak

Oct 29, 2017
Based on the covers, no. Of course, back texts are completely French. Not even bilingual in bilingual countries like BE.
ps. if you are BE, which I thought you were, go to Hyper Carrefour ASAP. 2+1 on any game till today iirc. (which means Switch games for €35)
My wallet hates you. Sadly they didn't have SSBU or SMO but at least I got SMM2, BOTW and DQ11 for 40 each.

I got ring fit from amazon.fr this week and the game box has the giant usk logo and the Pegi one.
What about the game case itself tho? does that have both as well?

Edit: Jesus christ, there are actually two logos on the case. There shouldn't be both on the TMS #Fe case though... Hopefully lol

Last edited:

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
My wallet hates you. Sadly they didn't have SSBU or SMO but at least I got SMM2, BOTW and DQ11 for 40 each.

What about the game case itself tho? does that have both as well?

Edit: Jesus christ, there are actually two logos on the case. There shouldn't be both on the TMS #Fe case though... Hopefully lol
guys, are you new to this^^

this is the case for all of Nintendo's big box region-wide SKUs of which Ring Fit is one due to being bundled with hardware. These have all the languages on the box and are sold as-is in all countries, hence the multi-ratings. That's also how they do the special editions. And it's never been a issue with the standard software only editions (of which there isn't one for Ring Fit). TMS and any other game that isn't a special edition or bundled with a peripheral will only have the language and ratings logo used in the target country (French, PEGI logo in the case of France). This is how all Nintendo-published releases work.

(the thing with the two logos on the case for special editions/peripheral bundles aka region-wide SKUs is an atrocity they've done since right about 10 years ago now, ironically, and then curiously stopped in 2017 when the Switch and FE Echoes and Metroid SR came out and the special editions all had NO logos on the actual cases which was amazing and what people have been clamoring for for ages. And since Link's Awakening this year they've started it up again for some bizzarro reason. In EU at least, NIntendo Australia still got the clean LA case).

ShivUK

Nov 2, 2017
guys, are you new to this^^

this is the case for all of Nintendo's big box region-wide SKUs of which Ring Fit is one due to being bundled with hardware. These have all the languages on the box and are sold as-is in all countries, hence the multi-ratings. That's also how they do the special editions. And it's never been a issue with the standard software only editions (of which there isn't one for Ring Fit). TMS and any other game that isn't a special edition or bundled with a peripheral will only have the language and ratings logo used in the target country (French, PEGI logo in the case of France). This is how all Nintendo-published releases work.

(the thing with the two logos on the case for special editions/peripheral bundles aka region-wide SKUs is an atrocity they've done since right about 10 years ago now, ironically, and then curiously stopped in 2017 when the Switch and FE Echoes and Metroid SR came out and the special editions all had NO logos on the actual cases which was amazing and what people have been clamoring for for ages. And since Link's Awakening this year they've started it up again for some bizzarro reason. In EU at least, NIntendo Australia still got the clean LA case).
To be clear; I wasn't complaining, more just warning the person the I replied to.
I don't care about the usk logo - I got the game at a decent price.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

PtM

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Nintendo don't want you to know that there's a holiday sale on 3DS eshop.

Some highlights:
SteamWorld Dig -75%
SteamWorld Heist -75%
SteamWorld Dig 2 -60%
Radiant Historia -70%
Etrian Odyssey Nexus -60%
Legend of Legacy -50%
Persona Q -50%
Persona Q2 -40%
SMT Devil Survivor 2 -50%
Bloodstained Curse of the Moon -50%
Mighty Gunvolt -50%
Mighty Gunvolt Burst -50%
Gunvolt 1 -50%
Gunvolt 2 -50%
Gunvolt Anime -50%
Blaster Master Zero -50%
Fairune 1 -66%
Fairune 2 -50%
Drancia Saga -50%
A lot of other Circle stuff -50%
Severed ???
Steel Empire -60%
Art of Balance -30%
Jet Rocket 2 -40%
Nano Assault -30%
Theatrythm -50%
Culdcept Revolt -68%
Cooking Mama -50%
Sadame -75%
Swords & Soldiers -50%
Bit.trip Saga -75%
Escape Vector -60%
Runbow -80%
Virtue's Last Reward -50%

If someone wants to check WiiU, I don't have mine available at the moment.
Here's what I found manually, should be still up for a few hours:
Fast Racing Neo 14,99 € 9,99 €
Beggar's Ride 7,99 € 3,19 €
Super Meat Boy 14,00 € 8,40 €
Guacamelee 13,99 € 6,99 €
Severed 14,99 € 7,49 €
SteamWorld Heist 14,99 € 3,74 €
SteamWorld Dig 8,99 € 2,24 €
Runbow 13,99 € 2,79 €
Art of Balance 8,99 € 5,99 €
6180 the moon 3,99 € 1,99 €
Nano Assault Neo 9,99 € 6,99 €
Cubemen 2 7,99 € 3,19 €
Zombie Defense 7,99 € 2,39 €
Pirate Pop Plus 4,49 € 3,00 €

I also forgot Jett Rocket on 3DS.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
Question for anyone that bought Ring Fit Adventure in the UK. Does the game come with a Switch cart case like all other games? Anyone got a picture?

Juxtapozed

Oct 28, 2017
Are there any good deals on an Xbox One X at the moment? I think I've missed the good ones over Christmas which were down to £240 or so unfortunately...

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
Yes it comes with a regular cart case. Haven't got a picture to hand but the artwork on the case pretty much matches the larger box.
Edit: accidental double post. Will just use it to say RFA is great and well worth your time.
Here you go
(chopping board not included)

Oh, and theaface is correct; RFA is awesome.
yes that was what we were yelling about a couple of posts ago :)
Thanks guys. That horrible USK logo is on it. ARGH.

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any change or history of Sony releasing those random 20% discount for PSN at this time of the year?
I want to purchase the Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC, but i want a discount on it :p

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Mmoga.de has no UK PSN cards at the moment. Is there any other decent place or should I try Amazon.uk or what?

I need some money in my wallet for the PSN sale.

woo

Nov 11, 2017
i thought because people were talking about 45-50 prices the other week that £65 was a bad price but i guess not

Well it is apparently out of stock in many places at the moment in the UK and it is £5 off the full price so from that point of view it's pretty good, I'd say. Whoever got it for 45-50 was very lucky. Given its popularity, I wouldn't expect it to be that price again anytime soon.

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Are there any good deals on an Xbox One X at the moment? I think I've missed the good ones over Christmas which were down to £240 or so unfortunately...

I think Curry's have this until Tuesday:

XBX + Forza (w/ Lego expac) + Project Cars 2 + Tekken 7 for £300. There's a couple of permutations too if you look around; there's one that adds three months of XGPU for £310, one that adds a second controller + charging cradle for £350, one that swaps out the Forza stuff with Jedi Fallen Order.