• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
That one was apparently shipped on Wednesday so that's surprising. They shipped Pokemon on Thursday and my post has been, so I don't think I'm getting that.

Last few releases have been late with TGC, some based on imposed delivery agreements or stock not arriving until the day before, but some allegedly shipped not until day of release like Judgement, even though the processing email came out the day before.

I'm not precious about getting it early, but I'm getting things late now, so I might have to start skipping them.

I ordered Jedi wednesday late afternoon, it was dispatched yesterday so who knows. I may have to find an alternative too, but other places like Shopto are over £5 more which is hard to justify.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I ordered Jedi wednesday late afternoon, it was dispatched yesterday so who knows. I may have to find an alternative too, but other places like Shopto are over £5 more which is hard to justify.

Ah yeah, if it's after the time they posted the pre-orders, they ship everything in batches on the day, so the copy will be shipped the day after. Still, kind of want to see what postage they're using on this Pokemon. When other shops have not been able to ship until the day before, they've used 24 hour post.

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
TGC listed as part of eBay's 20 percent off when spending £25 offer if anyone fancies Star Wars or Pokemon.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yeah, if it's after the time they posted the pre-orders, they ship everything in batches on the day, so the copy will be shipped the day after. Still, kind of want to see what postage they're using on this Pokemon. When other shops have not been able to ship until the day before, they've used 24 hour post.

It did come just now and it was sent Royal Mail 24. I just had 2 posts today which is very unusual.

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
best price for a switch lite + pokemon in sweden / shipping to sweden? :)

we have deals for £220 in the UK but it's not much help for my swedish friend. thanks!

Newman96

Oct 27, 2017
What's the best deal on a Switch in the U.K. at the moment?

Curry's with Pokemon Sword for £280 seems good?

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
What's the best deal on a Switch in the U.K. at the moment?

Curry's with Pokemon Sword for £280 seems good?

£169 for a Lite or £239 for a standard one(with the improved battery) instore in ASDA if you're looking for one without Pokemon, double discount for staff members this week too so potential 20% off those prices if you know someone who works there.

Folie

Dec 16, 2017
Should I bite on the ebay PS4 pro deal for £255, or does around £280 with Fifa/CoD (based on current bundles) feel realistic for Black Friday? Currys were doing those two for about £300 a month ago

toad02

Banned
Oct 10, 2018
Is cdkeys.com legit?
They have some good deals for PSPlus cards for many regions at the moment.

rabathehutch

Nov 1, 2017
On that note, CDKeys has £30 of Nintendo eShop credit for £26.49.
Likely to go any lower...?
I think CDKeys must use some algorithm to price everything. The prices change everyday so you can't really be sure, £26.49 seems decent though (plus you can get another 2% off with PayPal). The past three times I've bought £30 eshop credit from CDKeys I've paid between £26.99 and £23.99 FYI.

Antony

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation Home
I think CDKeys must use some algorithm to price everything. The prices change everyday so you can't really be sure, £26.49 seems decent though (plus you can get another 2% off with PayPal). The past three times I've bought £30 eshop credit from CDKeys I've paid between £26.99 and £23.99 FYI.
Ahhh okay. In need of some £84 vouchers for Christmas and was trying to decide whether to hold off, but this does seem pretty good now.
Cheers for the info :)

Pizza Dog

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seems to be showing as £24.79 for me currently. May bite with another 2% off as well, although I don't have anything specific in mind to get just now..

Was looking at the £25 cards - duh. Ignore me!

unicornKnight

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
These sites probably get the codes from cheaper regions so I wonder if the prices are affected by the current exchange rates.

woo

Nov 11, 2017
I have a My Nintendo Rewards 3DS Mario Hanafuda Theme code to give away to a UK fellow who would like it. It might work in Yurop too but I couldn't guarantee it. Speak now or forever hold your peace!

Last edited:

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have a My Nintendo Rewards 3DS Mario Hanafuda Theme code to give away to a UK fellow who would like it. It might work in Yurop too but I couldn't guarantee it. Speak now or forever hold your peace!
I'll take it if it's still available.

STNK

Mar 3, 2019
AFAIK this is what they announced so far:

• Super Mario Odyssey - 30%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 30%
  • Cadence of Hyrule - 30%
  • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Edition - 30%
  • Dragon Quest Builders 2 - 30%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - 30%
  • FIFA 20 - 30%
  • DARK SOULS Remastered - 40%
  • Dragon Ball FighterZ - 70%
  • Wolfenstein Youngblood - 50%
  • Monster Hunter Gen Ultimate - 50%

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Best place to sell a console that isn't Ebay? Not exactly a deal, but wasnt sure where best to ask

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
AFAIK this is what they announced so far:

• Super Mario Odyssey - 30%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 30%
  • Cadence of Hyrule - 30%
  • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Edition - 30%
  • Dragon Quest Builders 2 - 30%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - 30%
  • FIFA 20 - 30%
  • DARK SOULS Remastered - 40%
  • Dragon Ball FighterZ - 70%
  • Wolfenstein Youngblood - 50%
  • Monster Hunter Gen Ultimate - 50%

Still no D3 godammit....

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
Not a deal even slightly, but what are peoples' experiences with Amazon Warehouse? How "damaged" is the stuff they send out? Everything says it might be marked/scuffed/scratched etc but I wondered if that's mainly just packaging or whether I'm likely to get a damaged item? Luck of the draw?
Late reply but I can vouch for them. Bought 2 PS4 Pro's for £255 each. Both just had an open box. Everything else was still in the plastic and sealed like new. Also bought some high end earphones and they were the same. All using the 20% off warehouse deals offer they run 2-3 times a year. As long as you go for "like new" you should be fine but if there is an issue their returns policy is really good.

Oct 25, 2017
Not a deal even slightly, but what are peoples' experiences with Amazon Warehouse? How "damaged" is the stuff they send out? Everything says it might be marked/scuffed/scratched etc but I wondered if that's mainly just packaging or whether I'm likely to get a damaged item? Luck of the draw?

I would go with Luck of the draw, I got stuff new, and stuff so so broken that i can't believe they send it out..
a PSVR like new, a TV like new, and razor blade 2070 also new, i mean properly new, not even a scratch in the box.
Then i got an xbox one X in a cardboard box, without cables (actually they send a dvi, so not even the proper one) with a v1 controller (not the one that came with the x) it was all scratched and loud as fuck.. so clearly someone miss-use it and returned it.
Then 2 xbox elite controller with the thumbs loose and the rubbers melted.

So, my advice is just try it, if you don't like it you have a month to give it back for free, you just need to drop it on a post office.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've ordered about 10 things from Warehouse by now and only had an issue with 1, which was internally broken. Everything else has been perfect.

Waiting to see if they do 20% off on BF again.

Last edited: