• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Akai_XIII

Oct 26, 2017
1. Purchase a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership - CD Keys currently the best price for an EU key I found @ £37.99 (if you want the 36 months, then buy 3!)
cdkeys.com/xbo…key

2. Redeem the key(s) on your Xbox/Microsoft account - on the confirmation screen accept automatic re-billing as this gives you an extra month on Live membership.
redeem.microsoft.com/

3. Once the Xbox Live membership is confirmed, go to microsoft.com/en-…tab and select the £2 for 2 months offer, and login.

You'll then get the following screen appear:

Click Continue and complete payment.

This will add a further 2 months onto the 12 month subscription + 1 month bonus for auto-billing you've just added - upgrading you to a total of 15 months of Game Pass Ultimate for less than £40!

(NB: if you are stacking 3 x 12 months Live keys to get the full 36 months, then you will not get the bonus month for accepting auto-billing. You should also use the £1 for 1 month trial option, because again you won't get the benefit of the 2 months as the limit to this is 36 months).

After the 15 month period is over the automatic £10.99/month price will kick in, so cancel before then if you'd prefer!

Taken from HUKD, not sure if I was allowed to post a direct link so here's the info instead.

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
No, that deal has ended. Now there's a 1 month for 1€ and 2 months for 2€ campaign. Only for new subscribers.
1. Purchase a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership - CD Keys currently the best price for an EU key I found @ £37.99 (if you want the 36 months, then buy 3!)
cdkeys.com/xbo…key

2. Redeem the key(s) on your Xbox/Microsoft account - on the confirmation screen accept automatic re-billing as this gives you an extra month on Live membership.
redeem.microsoft.com/

3. Once the Xbox Live membership is confirmed, go to microsoft.com/en-…tab and select the £2 for 2 months offer, and login.

You'll then get the following screen appear:

Click Continue and complete payment.

This will add a further 2 months onto the 12 month subscription + 1 month bonus for auto-billing you've just added - upgrading you to a total of 15 months of Game Pass Ultimate for less than £40!

(NB: if you are stacking 3 x 12 months Live keys to get the full 36 months, then you will not get the bonus month for accepting auto-billing. You should also use the £1 for 1 month trial option, because again you won't get the benefit of the 2 months as the limit to this is 36 months).

After the 15 month period is over the automatic £10.99/month price will kick in, so cancel before then if you'd prefer!

Taken from HUKD, not sure if I was allowed to post a direct link so here's the info instead.

Thanks guys!

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Any decent prices on PS4 controllers rolling about? Saw Shopto for £40, anything better out there?

Belker

Oct 27, 2017
How often does CDKeys drop its Nintendo eShop voucher prices / how often do they go up? They had a 20% off a £30 card a few days ago, but now it's only 10%.

OP
OP
Saoshyant

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Does anyone have experience with Simply's support? I have never had anything arrive damaged until today when a PS4 game came all banged up and the case is shattered and broken. I'm hoping they can replace the game without too much a fuss before I have to get PayPal involved. Probably won't help that this is an international order.

Welp. And to contribute at least a current deal, TGC has The Walking Dead Final Season for Switch at £15.95

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
Expert/Tevi (Germany) appears to be selling Zelda: LA for €49,— which should be a pretty good price I assume.

USF

Oct 28, 2017
81DqyB53WUL._AC_SR300,300_.jpg

£399 on Amazon UK

719TZJc+c8L._AC_SR300,300_.jpg

£199 on Amazon UK

Other bundle options: HERE

gambra

Oct 27, 2017

The £169 bundles on Game are tempting as I can sell off the various bits with it and use vouchers etc to bring it down to about £100 all in which is really tempting me to use it as a streaming machine as well as gaming on the side. I have a main PC I game on but my housemate is on XBox so would be great to play things like Apex with him every so often.

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
So tempted to get the £199 Gears 5 + Division 2 + FIFA XB1s bundle and just immediately sell off FIFA and Division. Would make console + all Gears games about £150.

Must resist.

gambra

Oct 27, 2017
So tempted to get the £199 Gears 5 + Division 2 + FIFA XB1s bundle and just immediately sell off FIFA and Division. Would make console + all Gears games about £150.

Must resist.

You could get it even cheaper by selling off the Gears codes and just getting a cheap Game Pass Ultimate sub for a few months as all the Gears games are included in that. My set up will basically just be streaming apps + Game Pass.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
How long does it usually take for shopto to post psn codes? The e mail says its usually 5-10 minutes but its been over 30 minutes and nothing has appeared under the digital order section.

Pizza Dog

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Any decent deals on a Switch (standard, not Lite) outside of trawling ebay for second-hand? My wife's a week away from her due date and am looking for something to keep us entertained during the wait!

Edit: for the UK - added to clarify.

Last edited:

Kazaam

Oct 26, 2017
London
Not sure if this was mentioned or even if anyone is interested, but the limited edition of Link's Awakening that was long sold out everywhere is available at Currys in UK.

Sevvybgoode

Oct 29, 2017
Any decent deals on a Switch (standard, not Lite) outside of trawling ebay for second-hand? My wife's a week away from her due date and am looking for something to keep us entertained during the wait!

Are you near an Argos clearance store? There is one in Walsall for reference. If you are they're 169.99 for a refurbished grey or neon switch. Bought a few things from there and they've all worked fine.

Pizza Dog

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Are you near an Argos clearance store? There is one in Walsall for reference. If you are they're 169.99 for a refurbished grey or neon switch. Bought a few things from there and they've all worked fine.
Always slightly worried about refurbs as to whether they'll be scratched on the screens - less of an issue for regular consoles but with the switch being handheld I'll definitely notice it more. Having said that, I can probably live with it for £100 off...

Edit: Checked online and don't see a Switch at that price - is this just an in-store thing?

slinch

Jan 20, 2018

If you don't mind the old model, you can get it for 250 gbp with code "plentiful" here (comes with CTR as well): https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nintendo-Switch-Neon-Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-32GB-/113795960110

Sevvybgoode

Oct 29, 2017
Always slightly worried about refurbs as to whether they'll be scratched on the screens - less of an issue for regular consoles but with the switch being handheld I'll definitely notice it more. Having said that, I can probably live with it for £100 off...

Edit: Checked online and don't see a Switch at that price - is this just an in-store thing?
Argos have a few clearance stores dotted around the UK. You can't buy from them online but they've got some great deals. I bought a 2ds from there last weekend for 14.99. They're really good at letting you check them first too. Use the calibration mode on the switch and you can check the buttons and screens work correctly.