• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Essex
Scorching if we manage to get this honored. I've got a couple for friends as gifts, would be an amazing present for 4 quid!

Yeah I've ordered a few for friends etc, I don't even have an XBO

What's the changes of this being a glitch and them not honouring it then?, I'd say fairly high!

Well as it's digital the order said will receive in an hour so I guess I've another 30 minutes to wait and see. Not too worried if they don't but great if they do.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Last edited:

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
Any good PS4 PES 2018 prices going? Can't seem to find it for cheaper than around £32. It hasn't dropped as quickly as I was anticipating.

I was about to link it for £15 at Tescos, but it's sold out. :( At least you know it's been dropping... then again, considering the amazing South Park deal it might not have been intentional. :D

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Would've been mightily annoyed to miss that South Park deal but I don't have an Xbox.

Bioshock Collection for £10 on PS4 though..

Deleted member 14649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I only ask because they have tried to pull that one before on mis-prices i.e. charging the full amount after sending you the code at the original price. Just keep an eye on your banks if the codes come through as I think once you redeem it, you are hosed when it comes to refunds.

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
WIpeout: Omega collection £10, at tesco (UK only). Don't forget there is a free VR patch coming soon.

https://www.tesco.com/direct/wipeout-omega-collection-ps4/242-0063.prd

I recommend, ordering for click n collect. Once I ordered something for delivery while in stock, 2 days later it was OOS and they could not deliver. Absolute joke
Thanks, was hoping it'd get close to a tenner by patch time, didn't expect it before xmas so my nephew is getting one as well to go with skyrim vr.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Still no code from Tesco. They're probably working on some words to put in the cancellation email. And I will ask.. why are you allowed to change your mind and cancel the order, but I'm not?

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Here we are:

We are really sorry to have to let you know that your Tesco Direct order 4PTPWPGGQ was cancelled due to stock availability.

This item has been very popular and is now out of stock. We know how frustrating this must be and we're sorry to have let you down. It is not the level of service we aim to provide. You can set up a stock alert on our website to be notified by email when this item is available again.

Once again, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Out of stock my arse.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Here we are:

We are really sorry to have to let you know that your Tesco Direct order 4PTPWPGGQ was cancelled due to stock availability.

This item has been very popular and is now out of stock. We know how frustrating this must be and we're sorry to have let you down. It is not the level of service we aim to provide. You can set up a stock alert on our website to be notified by email when this item is available again.

Out of stock my arse.
And there it is!

Dammit, I was looking forward to playing that game!

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Here we are:

Out of stock my arse.
Complain and you'll likely get a clubcard voucher I'd hope.

I'm just thanking my lucky stars now. I normally miss price errors so this one will keep me happy over Christmas.

In mitigation I was wanting the game anyway and The Stick of Truth is one of few games I have 100% completed.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Still no cancellation yet, although I'm sure it is coming.

We are really sorry to have to let you know that your Tesco Direct order 4PTNWV37D was cancelled due to stock availability.

Welp, just got mine

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not buying it all, stock issues, bullshit, they just chose an easy out as it's less of a PR nightmare to blame stock.

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Enjoy my purchase, hahaha good one.

qAJEBr2.jpg

It even was on non-British deal websites. Sound credible what they ran out of codes.

One would imagine a retailer as large as Tesco have the facility for their systems to mark products out of stock when the stock levels hit 0 and not accept new orders.