• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
TGC have let me down again with Judgment. No sign of it today, rather disappointing as I was looking forward to playing it.

I get that they had to send it a day before and not earlier, but I live in a place where everyone else manages to do next day delivery if they ship it via royal mail first class before the cut off. So it's somewhat odd to me this has happened multiple times now.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
TGC have let me down again with Judgment. No sign of it today, rather disappointing as I was looking forward to playing it.

I get that they had to send it a day before and not earlier, but I live in a place where everyone else manages to do next day delivery if they ship it via royal mail first class before the cut off. So it's somewhat odd to me this has happened multiple times now.

I'm in the same boat. Just checked on Twitter and it seems to be a ton of people it's happening to, but they're saying there will be compensation if you open a ticket with their Customer Services team.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the same boat. Just checked on Twitter and it seems to be a ton of people it's happening to, but they're saying there will be compensation if you open a ticket with their Customer Services team.

Yeah will drop one in.

Must have messed up, missed the cut off or something.

OP
OP
Saoshyant

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Steam summer sale started. As tradition demands, every time it goes live, the servers melt, so you can't access the store at the moment.

OP
OP
Saoshyant

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I remember when I used to get really excited for the big Steam sales. These days I barely know they're happening.
My friend, have you already bought every game or is old age just making things less exciting for you?

Here's some good deals I recommend:
SOMA at 4,19€ (85% sale)
Yakuza 0 at 9,99€
Football Manager 2019 at 18,69€
Undertale at 3,99€
Cosmic Star Heroine at 5,99€

There's of course more, but I have no idea what sort of games you are into.

And there's also a quest system going on if you are into those sort of things. Looks way more complex than what we have seen in years.

Edit: holy shit, guys, Sleeping Dogs 1,99€!! If you've never played this, you need to ASAP.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2018
My friend, have you already bought every game or is old age just making things less exciting for you?

SOMA at 4,19€ (85% sale)
Yakuza 0 at 9,99€
Undertale at 3,99€
Cosmic Star Heroine at 5,99€

And there's also a quest system going on if you are into those sort of things. Looks way more complex than what we have seen in years.

Edit: holy shit, guys, Sleeping Dogs 1,99€!! If you've never played this, you need to ASAP.
Some great deals!

FYI Yakuza 0 is £7.99 on cdkeys but the rest are all cheaper on Steam.

Deleted member 1478

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom

SOMA at 4,19€ (85% sale)
Yakuza 0 at 9,99€

It was losing the flash sales a few years ago that did it. Now I just check on the first day, see what's there then don't bother coming back whereas before I enjoyed coming back every day to see what new discounts there were.

javac

Oct 28, 2017
Ended up getting Mario Maker 2 from PC World for £29.99, there was a voucher on Vouchercloud for £10 off, a lot of people had difficulty with it but it worked for me. Now to send my £40 copy from base back...

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
Any good prices on FFX on PS4? I really thought I had a copy of it but I don't. Think I got it on PS3 a few years back and then saw a good deal on it on PS4, sold my PS3 copy then all of the copies on that deal were gone. Have an itch to finally play it.

Sejanoz

Nov 10, 2017
Any good prices on FFX on PS4? I really thought I had a copy of it but I don't. Think I got it on PS3 a few years back and then saw a good deal on it on PS4, sold my PS3 copy then all of the copies on that deal were gone. Have an itch to finally play it.
I got it from here some weeks ago, linked to me by another Era member: https://www.365games.co.uk/ps4-games/final-fantasy-x-and-x-2-hd-remastered-ps4-game
Such a good game. Cutscenes are starting to feel dated though

TheDeep1974

Oct 26, 2017
Any good price on PS4 online that ships to all over EU? My launch PS4 died and I don't feel like dropping 300 Euro on a system when PS5 will be the new hot thing a year from now.

funkygallo

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if it has already been reported but amazon Italy has Starlink Starter Pack Switch - Nintendo Switch @ 13,98 €

ClivePwned

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I've been thinking of posting about Rage 2 price drops but it's a pound cheaper every day for the last week. It's down to £26.85 at Base.com

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
Not sure if in the UK too but 3Plus Rewards in Ireland is offering a 14 day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate pass. I have a code here since no X1, if anyone wants it just PM me. The code is redeemable on Xbox.com so probably works anywhere? Says you can still use it if you've used the €1 for first month offer.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if in the UK too but 3Plus Rewards in Ireland is offering a 14 day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate pass. I have a code here since no X1, if anyone wants it just PM me. The code is redeemable on Xbox.com so probably works anywhere? Says you can still use it if you've used the €1 for first month offer.

I could try that out. Buying my One in some hours from now.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
If it's like the one Samsung were offering last month, you can use it, and if you make sure to turn off auto renewals before redeeming it, you can get an extra month when they ask you to enable automatic renewals.

You can't use it if you're already up to the 36 month limit though.

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Miiiiight not be able to use the €1 offer if you use the 14 day one first though.

Maybe you can but just be wary!

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo U.K. emailed me a code for 50% off the Nintendo Labo: Variety Kit or Nintendo Labo: Vehicle Kit

Check your email

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
Some good deals at Media World (Italy) until Sunday

Schermata-2019-07-04-alle-10-12-38.png

upandaway

Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys know of any shop in Europe/UK that has shipping outside the EU and actually removes VAT properly (i.e. they don't charge VAT for ex-EU shipments)? Base.com were fantastic in that aspect, but they recently stopped shipping to my country. Having a hard time finding a decent replacement because those VAT fees are heavy.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys know of any shop in Europe/UK that has shipping outside the EU and actually removes VAT properly (i.e. they don't charge VAT for ex-EU shipments)? Base.com were fantastic in that aspect, but they recently stopped shipping to my country. Having a hard time finding a decent replacement because those VAT fees are heavy.

thegamecollection.net does it, but don't know if they ship to your country.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
Are cd keys doing the 5% off code any more? I can't seem to find the page.

I've been watching vids of Mario Maker and realised I need to get it

Last edited:

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
Just picked up a Philips Hue starter kit for £69 from Currys, get it while it lasts! Starter kit and a Google Home Mini for that, huge bargain.