• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Koch has been fucking awful with stocks/runs of Atlus games unfortunately :( . I still don't understand why Sega went with them.
Sorry to hear that Saoshyant . They've done second runs at least recently, so hopefully they'll do that again.
worst thing about them is as someone that doesn't want steelbook or the stupid book cases i have to wait maybe 3-6 months before i can get the game in a regular case, i hope they plan on reprinting Dragon's Crown because that like everything was only available in a steelbook

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
All this time I thought ShopTo had been offline until I checked this thread as I was getting a 404 error in Firefox until I cleared cookies and site data. Looks like my pre-orders are still there, but my card details are missing. [edit: and so is my order history, digital purchases, etc. Nice one.]

Most annoying of all is that I'd sent a question to their customer service team last week about price matching, received an email saying they'd replied and to log in to my account to read it, but the site went down for the redesign when I checked. I just had a look now and the entire contact centre ticket system is gone, so I can't even read the response. FFS.

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
Sorry, but no. There's a retro shop at the top of Affleck's Palace in the Northern Quarter, although it is often over priced.

Other than CEX and the ususal it is a bit crap for games. The only decent ones I remember went when the Colosseum was turned in to flats. Now it's all restaurants and hipster barbers.
Managed to get FFXIII 360 for 2.5 Pounds. Never played before and I have an X1X... for that price I think was worth the risk.

Vinegar Joe

Oct 26, 2017
Managed to get FFXIII 360 for 2.5 Pounds. Never played before and I have an X1X... for that price I think was worth the risk.
Glad you managed to find something! And apologies on behalf of Manchester for our below average game shops. To be honest we should probably be thankful CEX hasn't been turned in to a Greggs yet...

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
it dropped some value
YMv5I.jpg

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So uh, anywhere with stock of Persona Q2 PAL (preferably UK)?
Totally forgot about this game. Can't find it anywhere in the uk, but amazon.fr & amazon.de has some at the very least(with the big ass USK badge ofc).
It's not a limited edition so i'm assuming it'll have a different language on the cover.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
There's no limited edition nor even launch edition (planned at first) of PQ2 in Europe unfortunately.
Thank Atlus USA and their publishing choices for that.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
To the surprise of no one, my copy of Persona Q2 fell through as well. Decided to tell me a few days after it's release instead, lol.

Not in any rush for it so maybe I'll just wait to see if there's a reprint since I'd rather not have a giant USK logo or another language on the cover. :/ Otherwise I'll import at some point.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
The Playstation Days of Play sale has started at a lot of retailers.

Playstation Classic has dropped to £24.99 at Smyths(sold out online but some stock in-store) or £26.99 at Amazon. PlayStation VR Mega Pack (PS4) + Blood & Truth (PSVR) £209.99 at Amazon and Smyths. God of War & Spiderman are £21.99, Detroit is £13.99 and Days Gone is 34.99 at Argos eBay.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Playstation Classic has dropped to £24.99 at Smyths(sold out online but some stock in-store) or £26.99 at Amazon. PlayStation VR Mega Pack (PS4) + Blood & Truth (PSVR) £209.99 at Amazon and Smyths. God of War & Spiderman are £21.99, Detroit is £13.99 and Days Gone is 34.99 at Argos eBay.

For other European folks, Amazon has a similar price on the PS Classic on Amazon. I quickly checked and amazon.it, amazon.de and amazon.es all have it for 29,99 Euros, while the UK has it for 26.99 Pounds. I've been following this device's prices closely and this is the first time it goes below 50 without coupons that I'm aware of. At 30 it's most certainly a steal so I picked it up.

Oct 25, 2017
Now that the days of play are upon us, anyone know if the double O2 sim PSN topup still works in UK?

According to hotukdeals it does work
Not sure why this is expired - this method still works, I've been doing it about once a month since hearing about it a year or so ago, with my latest SIM just arriving today.

Also, since the end of last year, they've been giving you £5 free credit for registering with My o2 - so as well as getting the free £10 for topping up £10 you can also go and register with My o2 (just use an email address you haven't used with o2 before) and another £5 should be credited within 5 working days, giving you a total of £25 credit for £10.

Although I always seem to have 15p taken off for some reason (giving me £9.85, then £19.85, then £24.85), so if anyone can explain that it would be much appreciated (it's not mobile internet - I switch that off before putting the new SIMs in).

Last edited:

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Any decent prices on PS4 controllers? Right stick has gone on mine.

Is the stick completely broken or just damaged on the outside?
You can buy a whole set of buttons on ebay and change them yourself. It's pretty cheap and easy to do.
Sometimes changing the parts and cleaning the controller in the process does the trick.

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Is the stick completely broken or just damaged on the outside?
You can buy a whole set of buttons on ebay and change them yourself. It's pretty cheap and easy to do.
Sometimes changing the parts and cleaning the controller in the process does the trick.

I think it's broken, whenever i'm playing now the camera keeps shifting up on it's own.

Myriotes

Jan 30, 2018
Germany
For other European folks, Amazon has a similar price on the PS Classic on Amazon. I quickly checked and amazon.it, amazon.de and amazon.es all have it for 29,99 Euros, while the UK has it for 26.99 Pounds. I've been following this device's prices closely and this is the first time it goes below 50 without coupons that I'm aware of. At 30 it's most certainly a steal so I picked it up.

Amazon had it for 39,99€ on March 1, that's when I bought it. But 30€ is really a new low.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amazon had it for 39,99€ on March 1, that's when I bought it. But 30€ is really a new low.

Must have missed that one then because I was gonna bite on anything from 40 and below. Glad I waited: 30 is just ridiculously good to pass up. It's a flawed device from what I hear but even the disappointing roster is totally worth the 30 Euros for me - Mr Driller alone is something I'd pay 10-20 Euros as a stand-alone product, so...

Myriotes

Jan 30, 2018
Germany
Must have missed that one then because I was gonna bite on anything from 40 and below. Glad I waited: 30 is just ridiculously good to pass up. It's a flawed device from what I hear but even the disappointing roster is totally worth the 30 Euros for me - Mr Driller alone is something I'd pay 10-20 Euros as a stand-alone product, so...

It was around the time when Autobleem and Bleemsync really started to gain attention as well, so I thought that might stabilize its price.

However, they seem to have produced a lot of those. Or people do not know how easy it is to mod them nowadays. Or both.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
There's been some other deals that have been close in the UK, but they weren't long lived. But yeah, now that it's been hacked open this price seems a really good one.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I ordered a PS1 classic to hack, then remembered I had a hacked Switch and cancelled it and it went out of stock immediately after.

OP
OP
Saoshyant

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
PTEra, we can't seem to order the cheap Playstation Classic from the different European Amazons, but good news, we can just do it on Worten or Fnac or MediaMarkt since all of their prices are 29.99€. It's a pretty good deal now after installing custom firmware.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Only 2 Smyths stores have any stock in the entire country. Nearest is 41 miles away :/

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Only 2 Smyths stores have any stock in the entire country. Nearest is 41 miles away :/
Yeah they went fast. The price updated a bit after midnight last night I think, and the online stock went in like half an hour or something daft.

Argos and Currys had it as £26.99 as well, some stores might still have some in stock.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah they went fast. The price updated a bit after midnight last night I think, and the online stock went in like half an hour or something daft.

Argos and Currys had it as £26.99 as well, some stores might still have some in stock.

Lol, in Switzerland 77 stores of the shop I mentioned still have it in stock and 29.90 is the cheapest offer there is around here. After that it's 34.- 40.- and upwards.

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
I posted this in the Days of play thread but it might be better seen here.
With 12m PS+ being £35 on PSN store you can buy a £35 PSN card from CDkeys for £29.99 and use that.
Just added a year myself this way.

Also Very has PS first party games cheap so I ordered Spiderman and GOW for £22 each.

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I don't know if we can discuss this freely since I know it always has been kind of a grey area... But do you guys use multiple accounts for the different sales around the world? I used to do this back on my ps3 and some of the current US prices are too good to pass.
But I don't want to wake up next week and my beloved account with hundreds of games is banned because it was against the terms of service.

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know if we can discuss this freely since I know it always has been kind of a grey area... But do you guys use multiple accounts for the different sales around the world? I used to do this back on my ps3 and some of the current US prices are too good to pass.
But I don't want to wake up next week and my beloved account with hundreds of games is banned because it was against the terms of service.

There's no "greyness" about this. Its completely legal. You've got zero worries about being banned.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
:O
you sure about this. Didn't the terms and conditions always have some paragraph about not being allowed multiple accounts in multiple countries?
/edit
Especially because you usually use fake addresses.
Banning people from giving you money isn't a great business strategy.

Oct 28, 2017
:O
you sure about this. Didn't the terms and conditions always have some paragraph about not being allowed multiple accounts in multiple countries?
/edit
Especially because you usually use fake addresses.

Nah, the terms only state you can't share accounts with someone else, such as two people owning one account. Makes it easier for Sony to handle compromised accounts, I guess.

Checking the social media help for PS (AskPS_UK and AskPlayStation), they confirm that too.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Last edited:

deroli

Nov 5, 2017
Germany
I bought the following on real.de (guess they only ship to Germany?)

DS4 + God Of War 55€
Spiderman 20€

free shipping.

funkygallo

Oct 27, 2017
Sushi Strikers Way of Sushido [Switch UK ed.]
and
Superbeat Xonic EX (Switch UK Ed.)
are both EUR 16,68 at Amazon.it

Amazon.it as part of the Days of Play promo has the black V2 for €40.
I'm sure UK and all the others will too.

Dualshock 4 €39,90

Amazon.it has a €5 off your next order with a minimum spend of €25 (valid until June 30th)
CODE: 5SCONTO

5SCONTO promo code it doesn't work for every amazon.it customers. It work only for "selected" customers and I'm not one of those :(

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
I have ES, Indonesia and Brazil. Its fine. For this sale I got A Way Out on Indonesia (only on sale there) and NBA 2K19 in Br for 3 euros (BR is veery similar to US, sometimes even cheaper).

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I have ES, Indonesia and Brazil. Its fine. For this sale I got A Way Out on Indonesia (only on sale there) and NBA 2K19 in Br for 3 euros (BR is veery similar to US, sometimes even cheaper).

You need to have the buying account set up as your primary, so every "sub-acc" can use the games, right? How do you do that with multiple accounts? Switch it around?

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Sushi Strikers Way of Sushido [Switch UK ed.]
and
Superbeat Xonic EX (Switch UK Ed.)
are both EUR 16,68 at Amazon.it

Amazon.it as part of the Days of Play promo has the black V2 for €40.
I'm sure UK and all the others will too.

Dualshock 4 €39,90

Amazon.it has a €5 off your next order with a minimum spend of €25 (valid until June 30th)
CODE: 5SCONTO
please post proper amazon links and not this bizarre monstrosity of a URL (always look at what you copy/paste)