• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

funkygallo

Oct 27, 2017
I've mentioned it before, but: this is a game that felt laser-targetted at me, in the "Typical 80's Spectrum owner, played isometric games, read Your Sinclair, the whole caboodle" bracket. If you fit this bill, there's a chance the game will resonate with you like it did with me.

yep man, when I was young I own the best computer/console ever (IMHO) the C=64 and I played games like Head over Heels, The great escape or The Last ninja saga too. All games in isometric view.
This is why I made the post and bought the game.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Point of comparison was a German copy. And believe me, if Germany gets all languages, you all get all languages XD.

I use ogdb.eu (site is in German only, sadly) to check for stuff like this. It's easier for games that are a bit older as this is a community run database where users have to enter submit data. If a game is already out, you can also try checking pictures of the back on eBay and see if it mentions included languages.

Honestly doubt Activision shelled out for localized dubs for a FROM game? Different publishers but the Dark Soulsies didn't have one, Bloodborne did, but that was a first party game.

Oh ok. About the dubs, if you check out its Steam page there are a lot of languages listed as full audio. Spanish, French and German included as well as English, Japanese and Italian if I'm not mistaken. But I don't think that necessarily means every disc copy on console has the same ones.

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Edit: Whoops, I'm an idiot, just realized you asked for the LE. Sorry.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
are any of the places selling Sekiro with the steelbook likely to send it out with protection or do they all just send it out in a jiffybag and hope for the best?

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
What's the cheapest place to get a PS4 controller? The left stick has gone on mine.

OP
OP
Saoshyant

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Some good deals going on:

TCG:
Divinity OS2 (XBO) £16.95
Gal Gun 2 (Switch) £10.95
Lego Star Wars (PS4) £9.95

Base:
Monster Hunter World (PS4) £15.85
Tetris Effect (PS4) £20.85
Azure Striker Collection (Switch) £17.85 (I thought this was out of print)
Hellblade (XBO) £15.85
Unravel 1 & 2 (PS4) £17.85
God of War 3 (PS4) £12.85
The Inner World (PS4) £5.99

What's the cheapest place to get a PS4 controller? The left stick has gone on mine.

ShopTo has OEM ones with different colors at £42.85 each.

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
I ordered Darksiders 3 yesterday because it was only 30 bucks. Now I feel bad, but I wanted to support the developer not the publisher.

traillaitor

Jun 10, 2018
So pissed that I missed the PSN deal for Dark Souls 3 and its DLC. It's gone back to full price now where it'll likely stay for a while...

alstrike

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
For all my Austrian friends:

Saturn in Tyrol Kaufhaus (Innsbruck) has the Xbox One X + Fallout 76 for 399€. I don't know if that's a nationwide promo.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I really want to go digital on Sekiro but have a hard time to swallow the extra cost compared to the ~50€ I have to pay for the physical copy right now.

Are there any reliable and safe ways to get it for cheap on Xbox digital before release or should I just wait some time after it released?

jts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm sorry for the G2A recommendation, I didn't know they were shady and I actually got a bit confused about the whole thing. I googled for eShop credit and that result made sense in my mind because some years ago I used a service called G2Play (not for credit). Dunno if it's the same company. But G2A didn't return any results in my email after all.

What I used recently was actually a website called Instant Gaming.

gJyTXln.png

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
Anywhere to buy a $20 PSN card? Fifa is 19 dollars and I would love to purchase it for around £16 rather than the intended £25 on the English marketplace but everywhere is sold out!

PlzUninstall

Oct 30, 2017
Sekiro is £39.99 on PC at CDKeys, obviously use them at your peril. Potential dodgy key situations with them I suppose, similar to G2A.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Sekiro is £39.99 on PC at CDKeys, obviously use them at your peril. Potential dodgy key situations with them I suppose, similar to G2A.

Never had any trouble with CDkeys. They exploit regional pricing and the like to sell games cheaper wheras G2A is a marketplace for people to sell keys so they can be from anyone and can be stolen codes or bought with stolen credit cards.

PlzUninstall

Oct 30, 2017