• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jun 1, 2018
I really don't understand why people are trying to jump through all these hoops and over-complicate something that's essentially really simple. I've had multiple PSN accounts since the PS3 days and always just but on the one that has the best price for whatever I'm looking for.
can i share the game with my main account so my friends can see what im playing? dont like changing account for every other game

slinch

Jan 20, 2018
expensive is for me using one account for everything.

fixed

can i share the game with my main account so my friends can see what im playing? dont like changing account for every other game

Yeah, I always play all of them on my main account, there are no restrictions.

As for this
But can you make purchases from foreign stores? I remember it saying you can change the storefront but not your region.
I clicked on that "change storefront" button and this is the first message you get:
evTVU2w.png

So in short: no. All changing the storefront does is letting you see the prices for other regions, I guess.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh the region change thing is only with EU countries? Never mind.

I made my main PSN account a US one years ago.

Oct 27, 2018
UK Era, what's the fastest read/write speed 2.5" SATA III SSD I can get for under £50? Not bothered about size. Will even go second hand so long as it's from somewhere that hasn't ragged it 24/7 since 2015.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
i have the £5 off 20 spend offer on my ebay account, but the thing i want to get is £13 anyone know if i buy 2 and ask the seller to refund 1 of them if i'll still get the £5 off?

slinch

Jan 20, 2018
yeah, doesn't work that way, and it's really taking it all a bit too far if I'm totally honest

just add something else you're interested in, or alternatively, let it go :)

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
yeah, doesn't work that way, and it's really taking it all a bit too far if I'm totally honest

just add something else you're interested in, or alternatively, let it go :)

i mean you are in the cheap arse era thread

i also can't use it on something else i'm interested in as it doesn't work on blu-rays sadly, no interest in any games releasing recently either

Wiggy

Oct 26, 2017
Cheapest price for DMC 4 PS4? Missed the PSN sale a few weeks ago like a buffoon and wanna play before I start DMC 5. Might just have to get the ps3 version :/

Edit: looks like it goes on sale pretty regularly, think I'll just wait it out

toad02

Banned
Oct 10, 2018
Cheapest price for DMC 4 PS4? Missed the PSN sale a few weeks ago like a buffoon and wanna play before I start DMC 5. Might just have to get the ps3 version :/

Edit: looks like it goes on sale pretty regularly, think I'll just wait it out

The physical copy is available only in Asia, if I am not mistaken.

Vinegar Joe

Oct 26, 2017
Mostly for GermanEra and in light of the recent thread The Playstation Classic has reached a point now that it's a greater (and simpler) emubox than the Raspberry Pi:

Saturn, Media Markt and Amazon.de are selling it for 40€ now. (+ shipping)

I wonder how low it will go.
The cheapest in the UK is currently £40 at https://www.365games.co.uk/retro-consoles/sony-playstation-mini-classic-console

I think it may go a bit lower. Probably bite at £35 or so.

Pennywise

Oct 25, 2017
Mostly for GermanEra and in light of the recent thread The Playstation Classic has reached a point now that it's a greater (and simpler) emubox than the Raspberry Pi:

Saturn, Media Markt and Amazon.de are selling it for 40€ now. (+ shipping)

I wonder how low it will go.
Think it will hit 30€ at one point.
Will prolly be lower when shops will clear the entire stock, like it happened with VitaTV. Could still bite myself in the ass not to have gotten one for 20€ when I had the chance.
They're going for 60-120€ on ebay these days.

peekaboo

Nov 4, 2017
Can anyone find Valkyria Chronicles 4 for the Switch for anything cheaper than £40?

It's virtually vanished from all online shops and the only ones I can find it in are charging upwards of £45.

Dec 2, 2017

peekaboo

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks buddy, I did see it for 40 in CEX but I was hoping for one of those more obscure shops to have it for mid-30s. I did not expect a SEGA game to go so quickly out of print!

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I'm impressed by Boomerang rentals. The used copy of Yakuza 6 turned up basically in new condition with the art book built into the case completely intact! Is their ex rental stock normally this good?

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I'm impressed by Boomerang rentals. The used copy of Yakuza 6 turned up basically in new condition with the art book built into the case completely intact! Is their ex rental stock normally this good?
I bought a ex-rental from them before and it arrived in great condition, they definitely seem to take care of the cases/inserts ready to sell on later.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
on the subject of Yakuza 6, are there any places i can get a copy online that won't give me the book case version? i used argos with Yakuza Kiwami last time i had this 2 versions of the game problem and asked the staff to find the normal version, i don't want to have to go through all the hassle of having to send the game back if it's not the regular cased version of Yakuza 6