• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TUFCfan

Oct 27, 2017

Showing as £37.85 for me as well. When I clicked the other link earlier that was saying it was £31.85 on the offer screen but clicking through to the product page it was still £37.85. Now both say £37.85 for me.

Are you logged in? If you have bought a lot from Shopto before you get extra discounts sometimes. It shows up as 37.85 to me who's not logged in.

Mine's £35.96 when logged in with the gold discount.

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017
Showing as £37.85 for me as well. When I clicked the other link earlier that was saying it was £31.85 on the offer screen but clicking through to the product page it was still £37.85. Now both say £37.85 for me.

Mine's £35.96 when logged in with the gold discount.

Not sure why mine still shows £31.54 then. I'm not a silver/gold member either.

Edit: I checked some other games and it happens there as well. For example Ace Combat 7 is £44.86, but when I go to its product page it shows as £37.38. No clue where the discount is coming from.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Not getting those prices on Shopto either as a lowly bronze member.

Edit: Anthem does still offer the discount, nothing else though.

Last edited:

TUFCfan

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure why mine still shows £31.54 then. I'm not a silver/gold member either.

Edit: I checked some other games and it happens there as well. For example Ace Combat 7 is £44.86, but when I go to its product page it shows as £37.38. No clue where the discount is coming from.

Wow, that's a bit crazy. Have you pre-ordered any at those prices? Great for you if it's worked.

OP
OP
Saoshyant

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
PT Era, Worten:

vePGWUJ.jpg

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
How does it perform on base ps4? Anyone knows?

Base PS4 I've not tried I'm afraid... Only XboneX (and PC), I recall playing a little on my base Xbone one night when I was exiled from the drawing room and aside from some lowered frame-rate when there lots of fire effects burning away it seemed pretty solid, so I imagine base PS4 would be similar or better. It even plays well on a controller, they put a lot of thought into making it play well without a mouse and keyboard, a touch clunky but thats to be expected.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Anywhere to get Hellblade physical on the cheap? It's on sale on psn right now at a sweet spot price but I'd really prefer getting it physical at a comparable price.

Ricky64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
SalviniGAFfers: Toys Center is selling Nintendo Labo for 30€.
Sadly I'm not sure if the pic my friend sent me refers to the robot kit or the variety kit, and I don't think Toys Center has a website, but still.