• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

slinch

Jan 20, 2018
I've bought a couple recertified as well, a 2tb and a 3tb passport for about £45 a pop, using them as extended storage for PS4, still going strong.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Any benefit with a usb 3 external drive? I have a few usb2 laying around the house that I used to use for pc backups but with cloud saves for documents etc I don't bother with images - just reinstall fresh

.exe

Oct 25, 2017

ShN5.gif

woo

Nov 11, 2017
TCL tv from Aamazon. is the brand any good?

TV Link

The TCL 6 series is reputedly very good but that is US only. The UK only gets the TCL range of lower quality tvs. That is the advice often given ITT anyway. That tv might be fine for your needs but I have no experience of TCL personally so cannot offer any advice other than the above.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
I don't think those are big deals, but Tetris Effect is at 25€ on amazon FR, and Fist of the North Star at 31€ too.

jts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The question is, will i be able to redeem it from my German account? I don't want to switch regions I have some credits left I don't want to spend right now.
Usually Euro codes can be redeemed across any Euro country and that's true for both software and eShop credit (at least if in the same currency). But Nintendo Online is a new thing so there's a small risk involved. I doubt it but...

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
I don't suppose anyone knows if this external HD can be found anywhere cheaper than on Amazon?

if your local currys store has it in stock you could also price match amazon there and avoid the possibility of them throwing it in a box with those airbag things that generally are popped by the time it comes

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
if your local currys store has it in stock you could also price match amazon there and avoid the possibility of them throwing it in a box with those airbag things that generally are popped by the time it comes

Ah dammit, I ordered it from Amazon a few hours ago

Hopefully it gets here working

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Curry's price matches Amazon?

yeah, no idea how recent it is tho https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/price-promise-1023-theme.html

i don't think half of the staff are even aware because when i've tried doing it in the past i've had to nag them into looking on the website to show them that they do, i have no idea if they are actually unaware or are playing dumb and hoping i fall for it and just give up and buy from them at a higher price so they get commision

FlyStarJay

Jan 7, 2018
Amazon UK currently has a promo where they give you £5 credit if you watch something through Prime Video:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=nav_...&pf_rd_p=cfde0d5e-1c9c-483a-b2c8-2a206df7b650

I suspect this is only for certain Prime members (like me, I never watch anything on it, just sub for the delivery)

Currently streaming an episode of Peppa Pig to get the credit. You have to watch at least 5 minutes, hah.

As i no longer have netflix i use Prime a lot to watch my shows.

I clicked on the link, it says i am not eligible for the offer

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
Forza horizon 4 + 10 euro xbox voucher €19.99

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B076QF7NZ9
Thanks, but it seems that the deal is over?

Derzeit nicht verfügbar
Wir wissen nicht wann und ob dieser Artikel wieder vorrätig sein wird.

Mit Ihrer Bestellung erklären Sie sich mit unseren Nutzungsbedingungen einverstanden.
Dieses Produkt kann nicht zurückgesandt werden und ist nicht erstattbar.
Hinweis: Derzeit ist dieses Produkt nur für Kunden in Deutschland und Österreich verfügb