• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
My collectors edition just arrived from Very via Yodel. I had a text this morning saying it'd arrive by 8pm, I text the driver asking if he could deliver it before 5pm due to it being an office delivery and he replied 'no problem'. Just nipped down to reception and found it there waiting for me. The tracker updated a few minutes ago and it's been there since 1:53pm so there's a good chance their trackers are just slow at updating.

The actual CE is amazing though, this thing is huge. The box is awesome, full blown hefty art book and some really nice contents. Couldn't be happier especially at the £37~ mark I paid in the end via Very.

My tracking only says "On or before 01 December", and it's collection from a local store.., so not sure if I can show up and asked if it's there.., It's not the first time yodel doesn't deliver on time.., I have only really bad experience with them, every single time, I don't have a driver number or anything.

Oct 25, 2017
I missed all those tasty black friday deals on Nioh, because I didn't have the money at the time.
Are there stillt some decent deals on this game?
Does the EU version come with german and english subtitles aswell as english and japanese audio?

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
I missed all those tasty black friday deals on Nioh, because I didn't have the money at the time.
Are there stillt some decent deals on this game?
Does the EU version come with german and english subtitles aswell as english and japanese audio?

Best I'm seeing is £28 on Amazon, Simplygames and Tesco Direct for the PS4 version.

Oct 27, 2017
Can anybody point me towards where I can get the cheapest one or three month PS Plus subscription? Just bought Destiny 2 and want to play it, but I won't get the value out of a 12 month subscription as it really is just Destiny I'm interested in playing at the min (more interested in single player games). Have a 15 month subscription code already but I'll probably look to sell it on at some point.
Posting again for new page in the hope someone can help!

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what stock looks like, but Argos has FFXV for either console at £12.49 and FFXII at £16.49.

Deleted member 62

Amazon.de still has its Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion going. If you combine it with the "Buy 80 EUR in credit and get an 8 EUR coupon" promotion, you could get Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey, and MK8 Deluxe for 90 EUR.

Media Markt Germany has a similar promotion but higher game prices. I used it to buy Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Collector's Edition for 57 EUR with in-store pickup (will just not pick up the other two games from the order). With cashback from Shoop that comes out at 40 EUR for me, which is a great price for the collector's edition.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else ordered the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Collector's Edition from Amazon UK and still waiting for it? After they claimed it'd arrive on Saturday, a day late, my order has been updated to say that it will now arrive between December 4th-7th. They haven't taken the money out yet and it's sold out on the site. I'm not even confident that they'll actually be able to get more supply of them at this point, so I may be waiting in vein. How could they fuck up a pre-order so badly.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else ordered the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Collector's Edition from Amazon UK and still waiting for it? After they claimed it'd arrive on Saturday, a day late, my order has been updated to say that it will now arrive between December 4th-7th. They haven't taken the money out yet and it's sold out on the site. I'm not even confident that they'll actually be able to get more supply of them at this point, so I may be waiting in vein. How could they fuck up a pre-order so badly.

Mine is in the same state.

javac

Oct 28, 2017
I ordered Xenoblade 2 CE from Amazon UK on 7th of November and it arrived an hour ago.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Mine is in the same state.

I don't know why they accepted more pre-orders than they could fulfil. Pretty annoyed, but since I'm still taking my time with Odyssey and Skyrim I've decided to be patient. The £60 price tag makes things a little sweeter too. I'm just worried that we end up waiting all week and then they turn around and either keep delaying or turn around and say actually, no, we can't get anymore so we're cancelling your order. By that point, the waiting would have been a waste of our time and we could have just ordered elsewhere earlier.

I ordered Xenoblade 2 CE from Amazon UK on 7th of November and it arrived an hour ago.

Lucky! Mine was meant to arrive today as well, but last night I got an email with the new estimated arrival window. Possible I won't receive it until next Thursday. I ordered on November 24th. I'd originally ordered at GAME back when the CE was announced, but when I say that Amazon price, I thought it'd be rude not to bite.

audio_delay

Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo uk shop has it back in stock, so I'm guessing everyone who ordered from amazon and other onlineshops are safe. The CE is probably oversupplied again, like FE Warriors.
BTW, I preordered it from Nintendo UK shop (thehutgroup). They gave me a tracking no on the 29th Nov, but didn't passed the packaged to RM until yesterday :/, so I'll have to wait until the monday now...

Deleted member 14649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if it is posted yet but amazon.de seem to be doing buy 3 for the price of 2 on games at the moment, if looking to buy multiples.

Oct 25, 2017
For me it was Yodel.., don't think there is a stock problem, the tracking updated that they send it to the wrong warehouse, and now they're expecting to arrive today by 00:00

2 December, 2017 03:52:00 Received at NEW_CROSS DEPOT
2 December, 2017 00:00:00 Loaded onto van NEW_CROSS VAN
1 December, 2017 02:41:00 Despatched from MITCHAM DEPOT
1 December, 2017 02:40:00 At incorrect depot MITCHAM DEPOT
1 December, 2017 00:48:00 Received at MITCHAM DEPOT

as usual, classic Yodel.

King_Moc

Oct 25, 2017
For me it was Yodel.., don't think there is a stock problem, the tracking updated that they send it to the wrong warehouse, and now they're expecting to arrive today by 00:00

2 December, 2017 03:52:00 Received at NEW_CROSS DEPOT
2 December, 2017 00:00:00 Loaded onto van NEW_CROSS VAN
1 December, 2017 02:41:00 Despatched from MITCHAM DEPOT
1 December, 2017 02:40:00 At incorrect depot MITCHAM DEPOT
1 December, 2017 00:48:00 Received at MITCHAM DEPOT

as usual, classic Yodel.

They got my one from Very.co.uk to me a day late too. They actually had it at the local distribution centre at 4am yesterday morning, but just couldn't be bothered to actually send it out, apparently. I think yodel have about a 75% record on massing up deliveries for me in some way. It's impressive, in its own way.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Slightly off-topic but anyone have a suggestion for a good debit card? I really hate the current one I am on and I need to find a new one, but it isnt easy to find.

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Slightly off-topic but anyone have a suggestion for a good debit card? I really hate the current one I am on and I need to find a new one, but it isnt easy to find.

I don't really know what you mean. What could be wrong with your debit card?

Do you mean bank account? It's hard to know what to recommend unless you want to say what's wrong.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really know what you mean. What could be wrong with your debit card?

Do you mean bank account? It's hard to know what to recommend unless you want to say what's wrong.
I'm currently using a Skrill card to add money from my bank account towards it, but it absolutely sucks. Money goes missing when I'm adding it, and it'll take them a really long time to solve it. I would have changed much sooner already if I knew and alternative and there weren't other people in my family using it. The reviews that company has been getting over the past years are absolutely horrendous.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ordered Skyrim VR from The Game Collection and they erroneously sent me ESO:Morrowind.

Bethesda pls.

woo

Nov 11, 2017
Ordered Skyrim VR from The Game Collection and they erroneously sent me ESO:Morrowind.

Bethesda pls.

Well at least that was in the right ball park. Gameseek sent me a Thomas the Tank Engine wooden model instead of a game I ordered from them once. Needless to say it weeks of hassle to try and get it resolved.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm currently using a Skrill card to add money from my bank account towards it, but it absolutely sucks. Money goes missing when I'm adding it, and it'll take them a really long time to solve it. I would have changed much sooner already if I knew and alternative and there weren't other people in my family using it. The reviews that company has been getting over the past years are absolutely horrendous.

You ever looked into Monzo or Revolut? Good for making international payments and might be right up your alley.

Benedict

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Amazon.de still has its Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion going. If you combine it with the "Buy 80 EUR in credit and get an 8 EUR coupon" promotion, you could get Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey, and MK8 Deluxe for 90 EUR.

Media Markt Germany has a similar promotion but higher game prices. I used it to buy Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Collector's Edition for 57 EUR with in-store pickup (will just not pick up the other two games from the order). With cashback from Shoop that comes out at 40 EUR for me, which is a great price for the collector's edition.
I'm not eligible for the 80 deal it seems but cheap enough.

Planning on buying Zelda Mario Kart and odyssey
Will there be German text on the boxes or English?
English in-game?

Last edited:

Deleted member 62

I'm not eligible for the 80 deal it seems but cheap enough.

Planning on buying Zelda Mario Kart and odyssey
Will there be German text on the boxes or English?
English in-game?

For the boxes: all in German plus USK logo
The game cards are the same in Europe, so they'll also have English text.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
You could try the American store or the Mexican store, they seem to be the 2nd and 3rd cheapest.

Ended up grabbing it from the US store, still a good saving of almost 9€... crazy that it costs the equivalent of 14€ on the canadian store while it's €25 in EU... but hey, after all I remember paying less than 30€ for Splatoon + T-Shirt while it was a full priced title in the US. Still, pisses me off a bit.