• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Amazon UK? Thought exactly the same nothing on the bags nothing or anything, mine was also from amazon, then i watched a couple unboxing from america and europe, same thing no seals on anyones

Yup.

If you're unhappy at all I'm sure amazon will return it but I've bought two switches since launch and neither were sealed in any way - one was direct from Nintendo store too.

Naw I don't particularly care that much, I just wanted to make sure that it was legit, though it seems p weird that you'd never know if yours is factory fresh or not. If I do return it, it'd be more because it was an impulse buy because I wanted to get in that deal for the minute or two it lasted and didn't particularly want a switch but I'll give it a shot before I make a judgment either way.

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
Naw I don't particularly care that much, I just wanted to make sure that it was legit, though it seems p weird that you'd never know if yours is factory fresh or not. If I do return it, it'd be more because it was an impulse buy because I wanted to get in that deal for the minute or two it lasted and didn't particularly want a switch but I'll give it a shot before I make a judgment either way.
I had the same reaction myself, and as this one Switch had suddenly appeared in stock I asked the guy at the counter if it was a return but nope, unopened, just hadn't been collected. I don't recall if any of the bags inside are sealed?

MQX

Oct 27, 2017
Any EU shop that is actually selling a EU copy of Tokyo Xanadu eX+?
Bazaar-Bazaar?

Can't say anything about Bazaar-Bazaar because I don't have any experience with them. I only know that they also sell European(PEGI) versions of Aksys games. Like Tokyo Xanadu, Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, Period Cube and even School Girl Zombie Hunter. Maybe someone here knows more about Bazaar-Bazaar or has experience with them.

ultra bawl

User requested ban
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Tried to get the PayPal deal but when I went to save the offer it told me the offer is now over, I guess because enough people took advantage of it. I don't really use PayPal so just spent 20 minutes trying to get back into my existing account, linked to an old phone number and an old email. Annoying as hell.

Sour

Oct 28, 2017
Tried to get the PayPal deal but when I went to save the offer it told me the offer is now over, I guess because enough people took advantage of it. I don't really use PayPal so just spent 20 minutes trying to get back into my existing account, linked to an old phone number and an old email. Annoying as hell.

The last time they ran this promotion, it was open to the first 2500 or 5000 people who used it. You have to be fast on those offers with sites like HotUKDeals being so popular.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Bazaar-Bazaar?

Can't say anything about Bazaar-Bazaar because I don't have any experience with them. I only know that they also sell European(PEGI) versions of Aksys games. Like Tokyo Xanadu, Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, Period Cube and even School Girl Zombie Hunter. Maybe someone here knows more about Bazaar-Bazaar or has experience with them.

no experience with them but they usually get aksys release first and then they pop up on 365games who i've used and tend to be pretty quick

ultra bawl

User requested ban
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Yep, it was 3700 or so and I didn't realise it - I thought it was that everyone got to use it once. Ah well!

Sabreman

Oct 30, 2017
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is £29.99 at Argos according to HUKD.

I don't even have a Switch yet (planning on getting it next year) & I've reserved a copy lol. It'll probably be even cheaper by the time I've bought a Switch.

Sabreman

Oct 30, 2017
I'm wondering whether I should really pick this up now or wait until the middle of next year when I get a Switch. The price should be even lower shouldn't it or will this be a game that holds its value?

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering whether I should really pick this up now or wait until the middle of next year when I get a Switch. The price should be even lower shouldn't it or will this be a game that holds its value?

With Nintendo cartridge games, you never know. The original Xeboblade Chronicles on New 3DS is £37.99 on Amazon right now, so it may hold it's value!

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Went and reserved a copy, wasn't planning on picking it up, but what the hell at that price! Thanks for the heads up.

Nomujoa

Oct 30, 2017
Also done the same - thanks for the heads up Barry! Will sell the now looking like delayed CE edition Nintendo should be delivering today

alternate

Nov 1, 2017
It should be obvious if anyone has been playing with your new console. Getting it back in the box looking factory fresh with no creases in the bags etc is virtually impossible.

crafton

Oct 28, 2017
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is £29.99 at Argos according to HUKD.

I don't even have a Switch yet (planning on getting it next year) & I've reserved a copy lol. It'll probably be even cheaper by the time I've bought a Switch.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/7238789

Xenoblade 2 for £29.99

If you can find stock near you, this is surely a mis price but you can pay now and go collect in store

Great price, was going to hold off for a while but can't really say no at this price picked my copy up as soon as the store opened, didn't want to risk it being cancelled.
Had a nice chat with another person doing exactly the same thing, while waiting for the store to open :D

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
Arghhh said it was in stock when I done the checker but when I got to the trolley it was gone :( boooo

ultra bawl

User requested ban
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
43" 4K Sony Bravia is down to £400 as one of Amazon's final Cyber Monday deals of the day.

If anyone finds a London postcode with Xenoblade available for collection at Argos, lemme know. Getting pretty tired of not being able to order anything for delivery or collection from them when there's literally an Argos 10 minutes down the road.

ultra bawl

User requested ban
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Thanks for the heads up on this. FYI everyone - a lot of the 2 for £25/€30 games are the ones that recently got permanent price drops. So if you were on the fence about any, this extra saving might convince you. I might pick up Zestiria, Danganronpa 1/2 or Digimon...and I should get around to TLOU and TLG.

softfocus

Oct 30, 2017
Got the Xenoblade deal while I was eating my breakfast. I love whoever posted that tip. Though I wasn't planning on buying it anytime soon so my backlog curses you at the same time

8bit

Oct 27, 2017

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Odin Sphere is €24 as part of the new promotion. Great price for what it is, in my opinion, one of the best PlayStation exclusives, rarely discounted that much in stores.

ultra bawl

User requested ban
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Odin Sphere is €24 as part of the new promotion. Great price for what it is, in my opinion, one of the best PlayStation exclusives, rarely discounted that much in stores.
Oh man, I hadn't even looked at those discounts. I might bite for this price. Into the backlog!

Holy crap, Wolfenstein: The New Order is less than 4 quid, as is The Old Blood. I don't really play FPS games other than Overwatch but have been consider starting here, guess that settles it.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Can anybody point me towards where I can get the cheapest one or three month PS Plus subscription? Just bought Destiny 2 and want to play it, but I won't get the value out of a 12 month subscription as it really is just Destiny I'm interested in playing at the min (more interested in single player games). Have a 15 month subscription code already but I'll probably look to sell it on at some point.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got they xenoblade from Very?
According to the tracker Yodel has it in their warehouse, not even with the courier. I hate Yodel so much, they're the most unreliable post service ever.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Anyone got they xenoblade from Very?
According to the tracker Yodel has it in their warehouse, not even with the courier. I hate Yodel so much, they're the most unreliable post service ever.

My collectors edition just arrived from Very via Yodel. I had a text this morning saying it'd arrive by 8pm, I text the driver asking if he could deliver it before 5pm due to it being an office delivery and he replied 'no problem'. Just nipped down to reception and found it there waiting for me. The tracker updated a few minutes ago and it's been there since 1:53pm so there's a good chance their trackers are just slow at updating.

The actual CE is amazing though, this thing is huge. The box is awesome, full blown hefty art book and some really nice contents. Couldn't be happier especially at the £37~ mark I paid in the end via Very.