• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Saoshyant

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
GOG is giving out Full Throttle Remastered for free, just login and claim it from their homepage.

There's also a bunch of new games available in the GOG Connect thingy if you own them on Steam. Basically, free non-DRMed backup. I love this initiative.

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
I thought I read somewhere that Hitman 2 essentially included all of Hitman 1 too. I can't find anywhere that corroborates that though. Is that correct?
As someone above said, if you own the first game. You can buy a legacy pack as DLC for €20 although I think the first one is even cheaper than that right now.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Any store in Spain doing the ps4 slim for 300 already? I'm looking into selling my old one, which is fat and makes a lot of noise, and getting a new slim with maybe more space.

Are all the slims silent?

I assume they'll come with a pad so I'd renew noise, warranty, bd drive and a pad for less than 70 if all goes right. Or maybe a little more for a games plus another 500gb.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, that is a pretty lacklustre selection of games on sale on the eShop. No first party Switch titles at all.

mantis

Oct 25, 2017
Someone here said that the €300 deal officially starts on Friday. Some shops started early.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
I'll bring back my previous post, regarding the 200€ ps4 / 300€ ps4pro (or, more probably, the 250€ 1tb ps4 slim with a game).

Is the ps4 slim worth it for upgrading an old, noisy fat ps4? Or is it better to just look for a newest model pro? I don't want to spend a lot of money.

Is there ps4 slim revisions as there are for pro, with better components or less prone to be noisy? What serial numbers do I have to look for either way (slim, pro)?

Thanks a lot in advance, really interested in sending my current ps4 to die and get a new one with new warranty, less noise, and everything.

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone know how much I can get off the ps4 pro deal by bringing my launch 500GB PS4? I am in Italy if that at all matters.
They sell them for 269.99 used

MrJohnSherry

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone tried Fire Pro Wrestling World? Pretty cheap for me to bite on PSN store at the moment (£26.99) , but never heard anyone really talk about it since launch.

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
Oct 25, 2017
Well, i just ordered.. at that price i don't worry too much about reselling it, It's no a full price game =p. I'm sure now that i got it it will appear on another place on english for same price

BTW: is + €3 for shipping to UK (I guess is the same in any other EU Country)

blackrogue13

Nov 21, 2018
Anyone tried Fire Pro Wrestling World? Pretty cheap for me to bite on PSN store at the moment (£26.99) , but never heard anyone really talk about it since launch.
If you have liked any of the previous ones, it's great. I have heard the online is laggy but only play single player or local multi. The creator community have made most wrestlers you could ever think of. Let me know if you want further details.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Not in Spain. I hope it gets here for more than a fucking weekend, I need to sell my current ps4 first. Oh and it better be available in stores too.

MrJohnSherry

Jan 4, 2018
If you have liked any of the previous ones, it's great. I have heard the online is laggy but only play single player or local multi. The creator community have made most wrestlers you could ever think of. Let me know if you want further details.

It's fantastic, especially now they added the story mode. Hopefully the Promoter mode is out soon

Thanks for the replies guys! I think I am going to pull the trigger, but I hope the online is atleast semi-working haha I don't have many people who would play with me!

EricTheCleric

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Looking at buying some games for two teen children living in Netherland (NL). If I order a game like Spyro reignited from amazon.co.uk or .de will the download codes for the two other games work in NL region?

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at buying some games for two teen children living in Netherland (NL). If I order a game like Spyro reignited from amazon.co.uk or .de will the download codes for the two other games work in NL region?
Spyro doesn't have download codes, it's a patch that fully unlocks the other two games so it will be fine.
Although, codes in Europe & Au are one psn region(so UK codes will work on nl psn account) , psn codes aren't country locked, but a small amount of games like cod have different discs/versions in different languages /countries so dlc bought on a French psn account might not work on a UK disc.

Benedict

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Any place that have the SNES mini for delivery to Sweden for a decent price? Seems the price is going up again, after Nintendo said they won't manufacture any more after Christmas stocks are sold out