• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

fourfourfun

Oct 27, 2017
England
I bit the Stalink for £28 from Amazon. Currys have it for 25 with collection at the moment.

Spare ships keep drifting down to 12-15 on Amazon too.

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know where I might be able to get the Super Mario Party + Neon Green/ Neon Pink Joy-Con bundle? I've only managed to find it available at Symths Toy Store for collection in Bangor, which would be a 2 hour drive, which would be a lot tbh

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
Why there's not a physical edition of Katamari Reroll here in Euroland?

Why 😨

I know the Japanese edition will support multi languages but I don't want to pay for import taxes.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
10% code on ebay UK: PEACHY
works until midnight and i think it works on videogames/blu-rays, says anything home entertainment is eligible

NateDog

"This guy are sick"
Jan 8, 2018
Any decent deals on Lego DC Super-Villains (PS4)? Cheapest I can find seems to be £32 at Base but I was hoping I might find it little cheaper before Christmas.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Garbage fire videogame Fallout 76 is down to £14.95 at TGC. The only fun to be had here is laugh how quick that price dropped.

They also have Super Bomberman R (XBO) for £14.95 and Middle-Earth Shadow War (PS4) for £10.95

Might have been a mis-price?

acAmmu7.png

Snazz

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Any deal on a cheap (but not fake/refurb/rubbish) 128GB Class 10 MicroSD card for shipment to the UK?

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
Sony has officially discounted the PS4 Pro to €299.99 and the PS4 Slim 500 GB to €199.99 UNTIL CHRISTMAS EVE.
Also, PS4 Slim 1TB + 1 or more games at €249.99 and PS VR V2 bundles starting at €179.99. (The MEGA PACK is €219.99)

OP
OP
Saoshyant

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Might have been a mis-price?

Not a misprice, they announced it on Twitter (post since removed) and it was still featured on their homepage (Triple Whammy) at the time of my post. People were making jokes about it in places including our Steam PC thread here.

Guess they weren't authorized with the publisher to make that big a discount yet.

Telpis

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Spyro is on sale in Smyths in the U.K and Ireland for £23 / €25 and it's £25 / €28 in Argos

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017

it's a little above the going price now, most i see on hukd are between £18-20

last time a £12.99 128gb micro sd price error happened on mymemory, i tried paying with paypal but it was asking me to agree to something between it, paypal and me, anyone have any idea what this was? i've never seen it before so i cancelled the purchase

LaughingGear

Nov 2, 2017

AerialAir

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Just got my copy of XC2 Torna The Golden Country. Inside the box is a code that functions as means to give the owners of the original all the contents of the Torna expansion. Code doesn't have a date though, and I don't have OG XC2 yet. Does ERA know when does this code expire and if I can redeem it now anyway.

Snazz

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
it's a little above the going price now, most i see on hukd are between £18-20

last time a £12.99 128gb micro sd price error happened on mymemory, i tried paying with paypal but it was asking me to agree to something between it, paypal and me, anyone have any idea what this was? i've never seen it before so i cancelled the purchase
At £25?
Not anymore, a decent price for that is £15-£20.
Oh, are there any good deals on at the moment then?

Is picstop legit?

https://www.picstop.co.uk/micro-sdx...JmaFugUFgwIgXvUmlL-IrdgT3d3ycMpkaApmcEALw_wcB

https://www.picstop.co.uk/micro-sdx...piry=1547057394&source=webgains&siteid=116019

Which is better?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Saoshyant

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Just got my copy of XC2 Torna The Golden Country. Inside the box is a code that functions as means to give the owners of the original all the contents of the Torna expansion. Code doesn't have a date though, and I don't have OG XC2 yet. Does ERA know when does this code expire and if I can redeem it now anyway.
You can redeem it now, AFAIK. There is probably an expiration even if not stated, though -- generally years.

Also, my understanding is that you shouldn't play that expansion without playing the original as it spoils a bunch of stuff.

Mzen

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Holy shit at that Tetris price! Can't seem to order from GS though. It's only giving me the option to ship within Italy. Is there a way to work around that?
Yeah, I'm in Germany and I can't get it either... They ask 5€ for shipping and everything while trying to use Paypal but it never goes through. I think they simply don't ship outside of Italy. Not getting it at that price brings a goddamn tear to my eye :(

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm in Germany and I can't get it either... They ask 5€ for shipping and everything while trying to use Paypal but it never goes through. I think they simply don't ship outside of Italy. Not getting it at that price brings a goddamn tear to my eye :(
Someone in Italy could make a killing.