• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SuperSah

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Also holy shit at the Amazon De deal.

Three top games for under £95? Is this a deal worth going for?

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Thanks everyone. I'm thinking what to get, if anything. I really should not buy more games right now, but those prices are pretty great.
Anyone in Madrid (Spain) wants to do a joint order? :D

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
It's still order-able for £14 on Amazon UK, you have to go to the "New offers" page. Will have to wait till the 27th for delivery though.

It's funny I bought at £16 late last week thinking it can't drop any lower right, since it hadn't really dropped much at all prior to Black Friday. Here we are though. xD

bought at 14$ too... Had a 5$ discount on the amazon.uk too use too so it was perfect

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
It's still order-able for £14 on Amazon UK, you have to go to the "New offers" page. Will have to wait till the 27th for delivery though.

It's funny I bought at £16 late last week thinking it can't drop any lower right, since it hadn't really dropped much at all prior to Black Friday. Here we are though. xD
Got a link please? Can't find it.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
https://www.amazon.de/gp/promotion/A1Z2C610RA3JQ4

I saw this campaign on Amazon.de. 3 Switch games for €100, Pokemon, Mario Party, XC2, Labo and many others are eligible

Also holy shit at the Amazon De deal.

Three top games for under £95? Is this a deal worth going for?
Just don't forget that these come with those big fat ugly USK logos. They could poke your eye out.

Anyone after a Xbox One S - I think they were going for around £180 last BF in the UK...or maybe it was Amazon Prime day this year.

Also: what is going on with the crap PS4 deals in the UK? Why haven't we got the 1TB Spider-Man bundle, Sony? £199 please.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Square Enix Store UK & EU have started their Black Friday Sale, there's some merch availalbe as well, but the games are the better deals:

https://store.eu.square-enix-games.com/en_GB/sale/blackfriday-physicalgames

they're finally offering free shipping, usually their discounts were nuked when postage prices came into the picture

payments on the site are weird tho, has a paypal badge at the bottom of the page but i could only pay with card

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
Square Enix Store UK & EU have started their Black Friday Sale, there's some merch availalbe as well, but the games are the better deals:

https://store.eu.square-enix-games.com/en_GB/sale/blackfriday-physicalgames
Knowing my luck, I'd have received the promo email a day late and everything would've been sold out, so thanks for the heads up!

Ordered a few things but it's odd that free shipping only applies to certain items and there's no combined shipping with merch. I removed the FF shirt because it's not really worth £20 and I'd only wear it around the house, but would have kept it if tracked shipping applied to the whole cart.

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 for £24.99 on Amazon UK with promo code AMEX25SWP.

PS4 and XB1

Act quickly.

Edit: Code does seem to work on other things as well, so it's a bit of a crapshoot on how best to use it.

Double edit:

Found the blurb...
Black Friday Special offer: Shop with Points and get £25 off your eligible purchase at Amazon.co.uk
Use your Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card to Shop with Points at Amazon.co.uk and get £25 off an order of £40 or more with promo code AMEX25SWP by 30/11/2018. Offer only applies to eligible items sold by Amazon.co.uk

To receive your promotional discount, you must:
1. Add £40 or more of eligible items sold and shipped by Amazon.co.uk to your shopping cart.
2. Enter the promo code AMEX25SWP in the box provided on the checkout page and pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points.
3. £25 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry. Small print says it was limited to 8,400 uses and obviously it blew up as soon as it got posted to HUKD.