• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I missed on the cheap Detroit Become Human deals, they all seem gone.
It's still order-able for £14 on Amazon UK, you have to go to the "New offers" page. Will have to wait till the 27th for delivery though.

It's funny I bought at £16 late last week thinking it can't drop any lower right, since it hadn't really dropped much at all prior to Black Friday. Here we are though. xD

Cappa

Oct 25, 2017
Any deals on switxh games besides Pokémon? I'm looking for xenoblade
I've had so many issues when trying to deal with Amazon customer services. If they didn't have such a stranglehold on the online market I wouldn't use them anymore.

Really ? I've only used Amazon us and Amazon Spain sincd lived/live in both countries and currently I basically have prime free for a year since they keep giving me an extra month for things arriving late not to mention returns are pain free sometimes they don't even ask you to return the item

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
On the contrary I always thought I got good compensation because I spend a lot at Amazon.

That said you've made me worried about what I ordered from Amazon Warehouse. :(

Edit: Just noticed you said Euros, I'm in the UK so different Amazon store, maybe they're kinder I don't know.
Last BF I ordered a G29 from the UK Warehouse, they sent me it perfectly... in a G920 box. LOL

It's just my luck.

Dwayne

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know if Deracine PSVR got a EU release? I see it's exclusive to GameStop in the US.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
Yo cheap EU. Any decent PS4 BF deals in the UK? I saw a 500GB one with Fifa on Amazon for £250. Doesn't seem like much of a deal. Didn't we get that crazy Spider-Man 1TB bundle like the US?

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
Any deals on switxh games besides Pokémon? I'm looking for xenoblade

Really ? I've only used Amazon us and Amazon Spain sincd lived/live in both countries and currently I basically have prime free for a year since they keep giving me an extra month for things arriving late not to mention returns are pain free sometimes they don't even ask you to return the item
This. Every time something doesn't arrive the next day, I call up and get a month of Prime free. Every. Time.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Looking for a new laptop in the £600-£700 range; anyone got any good suggestions? Or know or any to watch this weekend?

Ghost_Messiah

Oct 27, 2017
Is Microsoft extending their US discount of the Xbox One to the UK/EU? Checked GAME UK and the Xbox One S is £208, as in the standard retail price with no discount.

Just wondering whether when Black Friday arrives the Xbox One will be sharply discounted at UK retailers. Anyone have any insight on this one?

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is Microsoft extending their US discount of the Xbox One to the UK/EU? Checked GAME UK and the Xbox One S is £208, as in the standard retail price with no discount.

Just wondering whether when Black Friday arrives the Xbox One will be sharply discounted at UK retailers. Anyone have any insight on this one?

Not sure but there's some good Xbox One offers in Europe. Amazon.it has a lot of Xbox One S models with 1TB and a game for 199 Euros for example, and the other day I picked up a similar Xbox One S with Forza Horizon 4 on ebay.it for 159. There's good deals out there in Europe right now.

Redevil

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, probably. Read about it yesterday (here; sorry, it's in German) that there will be cheaper bundles for Xbox One X starting with Friday.
I'm super tempted to pick up Xbox One S for 166€. I don't really need it aside from Gears, Forza and Sunset as most the games that I'm interested in are on PS4 or PS4 exclusives but damn it's really hard to pass.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
I don't think that'll happen but shipping shouldn't be that much to UK, you might want to buy them from .de

Every single European game should have the same languages, right? In particular, are there any games that, say, may be localized into Spanish in the Spanish release but not on the German release? I know many PS4 games unfortunately do that.

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Every single European game should have the same languages, right? In particular, are there any games that, say, may be localized into Spanish in the Spanish release but not on the German release? I know many PS4 games unfortunately do that.

I've always grabbed stuff locally and found it to have at least Deutsch and English, however I was going to grab Civ 6 in Gamestop the other day and the box only appeared to have DE soundtrack/language listed, I'm no longer as confident that some of the larger Switch games would have enough space on them to cover all the EU languages. Or at least not confident enough to buy without triple checking first.

No help, sorry, just something that occurs to me as I check out the sales. :(

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017

Some UK releases come in English, Polish and Russian only. That's why I don't get stuff from there anymore, the only way to sell a game without Spanish language in Spain is hiding this info which I don't really want to do.

You can check the game in the PSStore of the country you want to buy and, if you are lucky, it will have the available languages displayed there. There are very few games that have '2 versions' in the same country (I heard about it in the UK). But in general I believe mainland Europe have all mainland Europe languages).

Evergarden

Oct 25, 2017

I believe almost all Switch games have global SKU. I bought Zelda, 1-2 Switch and Fire Embelm Warriors from Germany. My Switch's language is Japanese and besides Fire Emblem I can play all of them in Japanese. The language is automatically selected as console display language. First you can check the supported languages from the eShop and after that you can see if you can play it with your local language.

05a10544-6f0e-47ef-8kdczh.jpeg

This is the back of the game and you can see the supported languages near the seal.

mattypacker

Oct 29, 2017
Bristol UK

I work for GAME. Wait for friday, both the X and S are going down quite a bit.

Desmond

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, Amazon UK had God of War for like 20 quid, but it seems to have sold out. Anywhere selling just as cheap?