• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FlyStarJay

Jan 7, 2018
what happened to the xbox deal (£70) off that MS were meant to do from yesterday? been looking for ONE S deal in UK. I just want the console with live and gamepass as this is for playing the exclusives only for £180? Dont really want to buy from EU

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I already have a base Xbox One and the Xbox One X, but honestly, that 1TB Xbox One S on ebay.it for 159,99 Euros with Forza Horizon 4 is almost too good to pass up. It's a brand new S with a controller, a brand new headset and everything for basically peanuts. I should probably introduce someone to the world of Xbox with that for Christmas.

FlyStarJay

Jan 7, 2018
I already have a base Xbox One and the Xbox One X, but honestly, that 1TB Xbox One S on ebay.it for 159,99 Euros with Forza Horizon 4 is almost too good to pass up. It's a brand new S with a controller, a brand new headset and everything for basically peanuts. I should probably introduce someone to the world of Xbox with that for Christmas.

Do you have a link to this S with headset? i would love to buy.

Found it but does not ship to UK :(

Last edited:

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Not a black friday deal, but XC2:Torna is at 25£ on Base. Cheapest it's ever been I think?

maloney

Oct 28, 2017
Woah, I didn't go all the way with checkout, didn't see that, sorry for the bum steer.

Only free delivery over £40.... Add Far Cry 5?!

Mar 18, 2018
I simply used British embassy for the address.
Hi, would you be so kind and post the screenshot of how you entered the embassy's address on PSN store? Indonesian addresses are ... Ugh, something else and so far I was only able to pay for PS+ with my Revolut card. I tried ps store, web or mobile app. Itvs saying that something went wrong with the payment :(.

I want them cheap games

Thanks!

angel

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Enjoy..

20181120-093502.jpg

ikaben

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be in Berlin a Munich this week, any place I could check for good deals for switch games? I don't mind second hand stuff.

Clown_im_OP

Oct 28, 2017
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee are 36,50€ on Amazon Germany (+ shipping if you are from outside Germany)

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07DF2CMP4/

You have to check the "Coupon" box, bringing the price down by 13,50€

I told myself to wait but well, just ordered a copy
Great price for a newly launched Nintendo title!

Edit: And gone I guess? That didn't last long
This "coupon" (I can't find it in the coupons section, oddly enough) works for other games as well btw. Have to be in stock at amazon, I guess? Dark Souls Remastered for Switch goes down to ~25€ for example, Fire Pro World to ~35€. I don't fully understand how it works: doesn't work for Tetris Effect and RDR2, works for FFXV.

Last edited:

Evergarden

Oct 25, 2017
This "coupon" (I can't find it in the coupons section, oddly enough) works for other games as well btw. Have to be in stock at amazon, I guess? Dark Souls Remastered for Switch goes down to ~25€ for example, Fire Pro World to ~35€. I don't fully understand how it works: doesn't work for Tetris Effect and RDR2, works for FFXV.

What really ? How can I activate it for other games ?

Edit : It looks like everything is sold out...

Clown_im_OP

Oct 28, 2017
What really ? How can I activate it for other games ?
Just got to check the box below the price. Looks like this in Dark Souls example:
unbenannt7cd2d.jpg

You'll see it applied at checkout.
Like I said, some games work, some don't. Torna doesn't, TWEWY goes down to ~30€, Astro Bot too. Usually these coupons can be found at amazon's coupons section, but I can't find this one.
Edit : It looks like everything is sold out...
Still works for the games I mentioned.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just got to check the box below the price. Looks like this in Dark Souls example:
unbenannt7cd2d.jpg

Like I said, some games work, some don't. Torna doesn't, TWEWY goes down to ~30€, Astro Bot too. Usually these coupons can be found at amazon's coupons section, but I can't find this one.

This is cool. Even with shipping it puts games like Captain Toad and Dark Souls Remastered at around 30 Euros (as opposed to about 6-8 Euros more on other European Amazon sites). Good deals for those interested.

Evergarden

Oct 25, 2017
unbenannt7cd2d.jpg

I remember seeing it on Pikachu but just like you said I couldn't find it on coupon list.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Ordered a 2TB SSHD from Amazon Warehouse, even paid 4 euros more for the "Like New" one instead of a "very good". Not only they sent me an SSHD without any packaging (only a plastic wrapping it) but they sent me a 1TB drive. Fuck. Gonna send it back to them, and there is now only one 2TB SSHD on their warehouse (very good condition) which I just ordered and it does work well and is well packaged. On top of that, ordered a MX Anywhere 2 mouse, also in like new condition, and guess what? shit is broken, you move it and it seems that there are 20 parts moving inside of it, she scroll is loose, almost falling also. I needed the mouse because I need to work on my computer and the trackpad isn't comfortable enough... the SSHD also is something I've been waiting a few months to change (my curent PS4 HDD is dying) so it is a bummer that I wont use any of them today.

I am always lucky with Amazon, incredible. And to make things better, they always only offer me an apology and a return, and I keep reading about people getting offered some gift cards and things like that. Probably because I buy too much from them.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Ordered a 2TB SSHD from Amazon Warehouse, even paid 4 euros more for the "Like New" one instead of a "very good". Not only they sent me an SSHD without any packaging (only a plastic wrapping it) but they sent me a 1TB drive. Fuck. Gonna send it back to them, and there is now only one 2TB SSHD on their warehouse (very good condition) which I just ordered and it does work well and is well packaged. On top of that, ordered a MX Anywhere 2 mouse, also in like new condition, and guess what? shit is broken, you move it and it seems that there are 20 parts moving inside of it, she scroll is loose, almost falling also. I needed the mouse because I need to work on my computer and the trackpad isn't comfortable enough... the SSHD also is something I've been waiting a few months to change (my curent PS4 HDD is dying) so it is a bummer that I wont use any of them today.

I am always lucky with Amazon, incredible. And to make things better, they always only offer me an apology and a return, and I keep reading about people getting offered some gift cards and things like that. Probably because I buy too much from them.
On the contrary I always thought I got good compensation because I spend a lot at Amazon.

That said you've made me worried about what I ordered from Amazon Warehouse. :(

Edit: Just noticed you said Euros, I'm in the UK so different Amazon store, maybe they're kinder I don't know.