• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Beje

Oct 27, 2017
Did Starlink bomb? I was able to snatch the Switch starter pack with toys and stuff for 50€ at GAME Spain, and the PS4 pack was the same price.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Did Starlink bomb? I was able to snatch the Switch starter pack with toys and stuff for 50€ at GAME Spain, and the PS4 pack was the same price.

With items that take so much shelf space, stores typically need to get rid of them soon after release. I expect ships to go down in price soon too. Not necessarily an indication of bombing, so much as the natural cycle of physical merchandise.

jkh13

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know where to buy a UK physcial copy of Tetris effect? Preferably with the launch DLC? I can't find it anywhere.

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
Smyth's bringing the good stuff:

£29.99 Spiderman
£19.99 God of War
£14.99 Detroit

Also, Amazon 20% off Warehouse sale is live

Edit: Argos with Spiderman at £28.99

onimushroom

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn we are in for some fantastic prices

Detroit Become Human + Blade Runner 2049 Bluray for £15.85 / 17,80€ at Shopto
https://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps4/PS4DE70-detroit-become-human

There should be a free shipping option to most countries (at least to Germany)

Thanks for the heads up!
I haven't used ShopTo in quite some while and it seems like a nightmare. Choosing PayPal at the checkout resulted in an error multiple times and when I finally used a credit card, the order went through but then disappeared from the "my orders" section and now the site shows me I just have the cost of the order under "my balance". Tried ordering again with said balance, seemingly succeeded, only for the order to disappear again from "my orders". Is this "normal" for ShopTo?

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if it's been mentioned in here yet, but Hitman 2 steelbook is only €25 on Amazon France.

Pretty great deal.

Prophet Steve

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the heads up!
I haven't used ShopTo in quite some while and it seems like a nightmare. Choosing PayPal at the checkout resulted in an error multiple times and when I finally used a credit card, the order went through but then disappeared from the "my orders" section and now the site shows me I just have the cost of the order under "my balance". Tried ordering again with said balance, seemingly succeeded, only for the order to disappear again from "my orders". Is this "normal" for ShopTo?

It has been a while for me too, but I've gotten similar errors too, eventually just gave up.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
It has been a while for me too, but I've gotten similar errors too, eventually just gave up.

Me too, didn't even bother trying credit card, now it's out of stock. Shopto just doesn't want my money anymore.

Edit: lol, now I can't even login anymore, I think it's time to delete my account and don't look back.

Last edited:

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
Detroit £12 in store at Morrisons apparently. Race to the bottom!

Edit: also at Amazon for £13.99 (prime)

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone seen Kirby Star Allie's on sale. That's the only game I'm really interested in picking up and I can't find. A good price for it

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal

Crap they don't ship to Portugal, god dammit.

Cyber Monday week has started and Amazon FR has two really good deals:

Hitman 2 XBO / PS4 Amazon exlusive Steelbook Edition - 24,64€ + shipping https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B07J214JP8
Divinity: Original Sin 2 XBO / PS4 - 19,99€ + shipping https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B07DD2KSWT/

Shipping should be 3-4 € to most European countries.

Hit us up if this happens again, Hitman 2 is on my follow up list between now and December.

Thanks gonna get it from UK

SPCTRE

Oct 25, 2017
I've not seen it mentioned yet, Final Fantasy XIII (digital) is EUR 7.99 on Xbox right now

just grabbed it to check out the Xbox One X enhancements!

Oct 25, 2017
I did, but I needed it at that time, also I can still return it and get a new one if that's the case.
Still I got it cheaper than any deal yet.

SuperSah

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
All these MOTHERFUCKING SALES

I got Dark Souls Remastered on Switch for £19.85 and a SNES Mini for £49. If anyone sees good prices on Xenoblade 2 (doubtful) and Mario Rabbids, hit me up. I know Argos has a Rabbids sale but no stock in sight near Cambridge.