• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SPCTRE

Oct 25, 2017
Ghost Recon Wildlands is £12
SotTR is £27.50
AC:Odyssey is £32.99
Witcher 3 is £14
Shadow of Mordor is £9.60
Tomb Raider definitive edition is £4.80
If I throw in Nier:Automata for £26.79, I'm looking at just shy of £130, or around £115 with cdkeys vouchers. Not bad...

And for once, the prices from the UK store, are pretty much in line with US prices.
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen for 11.99 also has me tempted (adding to the pile of shame)

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
You reckon good PSVR bundles? Many people have been talking about Astrobot bundles but the only place I saw them was on Amazon.co.uk

i saw a PSVR+camera+PS Worlds + Astrobot bundle pop up on the shopto twitter last night for £200, with the americans getting a bundle for $200 i was hoping for atleast £150 on one

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
My opinion of Base has slipped for pre-orders. In the past they've been fine, but neither my Civilization VI or Pokemon Lets Go preorders had shipped. Usually takes 2 days to arrive so neither would arrive on release. I got an email about the former saying 2k slipped up, which is fair enough(though I would have expected this notification before now...), but doesn't really explain the latter.

Have just ordered from elsewhere. :/

Broken Joystick

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
England
^ Yeah just got an email informing me the same about Civ, going to keep it because I'm not massively desperate to play and it's still a good price, just wonder how long it will take.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
^ Yeah just got an email informing me the same about Civ, going to keep it because I'm not massively desperate to play and it's still a good price, just wonder how long it will take.
I wouldn't usually care, but since I have some time off work, it'd be nice to have them to play. It's just really unfortunate timing.

Ended up grabbing Civ on Shopto since they had it for only £2 more.

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
My opinion of Base has slipped for pre-orders. In the past they've been fine, but neither my Civilization VI or Pokemon Lets Go preorders had shipped. Usually takes 2 days to arrive so neither would arrive on release. I got an email about the former saying 2k slipped up, which is fair enough(though I would have expected this notification before now...), but doesn't really explain the latter.

Have just ordered from elsewhere. :/

Weird. Only this week I got my first ever game from them to arrive before release date (Hitman 2). Impressive because I live in Ireland.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Weird. Only this week I got my first ever game from them to arrive before release date (Hitman 2). Impressive because I live in Ireland.
Yeah I dunno, I guess they're just getting their stock late for these. Just a bit disappointing. I'd probably still go for them for most games since they're often the cheapest retailer.

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
i saw a PSVR+camera+PS Worlds + Astrobot bundle pop up on the shopto twitter last night for £200, with the americans getting a bundle for $200 i was hoping for atleast £150 on one
GAME already revealed their BF bundle. PSVR Worlds Bundle (including camera), RE7, Astrobot & 2 months Now TV for £179.99. Think it's available in store now but not online yet

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't usually care, but since I have some time off work, it'd be nice to have them to play. It's just really unfortunate timing.

Ended up grabbing Civ on Shopto since they had it for only £2 more.

Have ShopTo shipped? Just interested to see if this is a Base thing or a wider issue.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Have ShopTo shipped? Just interested to see if this is a Base thing or a wider issue.
In terms of Civ, I got a text not long after saying they'd dispatched it, so yeah.

I did notice TheGameCollection said it was out of stock too though, and Simply didn't even have it listed. I'm assuming it got a small run.

Not sure about Pokemon, other people still seem to be selling it/have it in stock. I ended up just ordering on Amazon since I had some credit I need to use up, and it should guarantee getting it tomorrow. It hasn't shipped yet I don't think.

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Simplygames' pokeball plus copies won't get sent out until tomorrow :( so I ordered a pokeball plus from official Nintendo store about 4pm today. Anyone know the chances of it arriving tomorrow?

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
In terms of Civ, I got a text not long after saying they'd dispatched it, so yeah.

I did notice TheGameCollection said it was out of stock too though, and Simply didn't even have it listed. I'm assuming it got a small run.

Not sure about Pokemon, other people still seem to be selling it/have it in stock. I ended up just ordering on Amazon since I had some credit I need to use up, and it should guarantee getting it tomorrow. It hasn't shipped yet I don't think.
Are we thinking that Civ VI is going to end up being hard to find long-term, or just that this is a temporary shortage? I'd like to get the game on Switch eventually, but I'm in no rush (I already own the game on Steam) so was hoping to wait for a bit of a price drop.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Are we thinking that Civ VI is going to end up being hard to find long-term, or just that this is a temporary shortage? I'd like to get the game on Switch eventually, but I'm in no rush (I already own the game on Steam) so was hoping to wait for a bit of a price drop.
It's hard to say.

I think they may have just been taken by surprise in demand. I don't see why they wouldn't print more copies to meet that demand though.

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Diablo III on Switch is £27.99 from Very; choose Collect Plus for free delivery: https://www.very.co.uk/nintendo-switch-diablo-3-the-eternal-collection-switch/1600303746.prd

Various retailers are fighting over the price of Starlink; the best price so far is from The Game Collection, for £38.95: https://www.thegamecollection.net/#sqr:(q[starlink])
Next best is £39.99 from Argos and Smyths. Base haven't yet showed their hand, so they might come in cheaper once they put their discounts up - though they only have the Switch version listed.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Diablo III on Switch is £27.99 from Very; choose Collect Plus for free delivery: https://www.very.co.uk/nintendo-switch-diablo-3-the-eternal-collection-switch/1600303746.prd

Various retailers are fighting over the price of Starlink; the best price so far is from The Game Collection, for £38.95: https://www.thegamecollection.net/#sqr:(q[starlink])
Next best is £39.99 from Argos and Smyths. Base haven't yet showed their hand, so they might come in cheaper once they put their discounts up - though they only have the Switch version listed.
Amazon have priced matched Very on Diablo 3 for the Switch.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07GSV8GNH

Deleted member 2441

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was really hoping to start seeing some Xbox One X deals popping up. I just missed the €450 bundle with the two Forzas and Red Dead, but expected something decent for Black Friday.

I know Gamestop Ireland doesn't announce their deals til Monday or something, but urgh.

If anyone knows of one that ships to Ireland, hit me up please!

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
Was really hoping to start seeing some Xbox One X deals popping up. I just missed the €450 bundle with the two Forzas and Red Dead, but expected something decent for Black Friday.

I know Gamestop Ireland doesn't announce their deals til Monday or something, but urgh.

If anyone knows of one that ships to Ireland, hit me up please!

I assume they waiting for next week? I found this PSVR deal on Amazon.Uk and I'm not even sure if I should pull the trigger on it...

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
At lot of places over here are doing their deals early and just guaranteeing they'll be the same on Black Friday, so you can just get it sorted early.

Aye just did that ordered the Astrobot + DOOM for 179 pounds

You can get the same bundle with RE7 and 2 months Now TV for £179.99 at GAME

Got the Astrobot + DOOM bundle on amazon uk, will get RE7 via Black Friday on sale

Where's the Xbox One X bundles at?!

Actually have no fun idea tbh

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
This game will never reach £10 right? :(
I waited too long for it, so not sure if i should jump now or keep waiting.

BTW: same price here https://www.thegamecollection.net/nier-automata-ps4/ since yesterday

I don't know to be honest, imo though, not for a few years. There might be a better price during xmas sales though (source: my arse)

Do Sony ever offer discounts for psn membership, the same way MS does to people whose subs are about to run out? Or is the current deal of £39.99 the best deal there is? My sub in up in two weeks.

Is it just me, or is there no option to add digital games to your basket on the MS site ?

Last edited:

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
Just a head's up, managed to pick up GoW from the Indonesian PS Store for £16.81. Other BF deals on there too. Although, if I'd bothered reading on the site, there's also a 10% off total purchase code too :(

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Just a head's up, managed to pick up GoW from the Indonesian PS Store for £16.81. Other BF deals on there too. Although, if I'd bothered reading on the site, there's also a 10% off total purchase code too :(

I really want to get the horizon complete edition just for the DLC. But I don't think my save file is compatible with it probably ? Since my original save file is eu.

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
I really want to get the horizon complete edition just for the DLC. But I don't think my save file is compatible with it probably ? Since my original save file is eu.

Don't even know if digital vs disc from the same region is compatible tbh. I had a UK disc, and bought the complete edition off the Indonesian store last week, and it wasn't compatible.

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
161 notifications from the HUKD app so far today. This next week is going to be killer on my wallet!