• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jun 1, 2018
So for a friends birthday we're going to buy him a Nintendo Switch.
I can only find systems for ~315 euro without a game, which is funnily enough more than I gave for mine on launch day (preorder at FNAC france, I think for 290 euro).

Anyone know where to find it cheap with good delivery (to Belgium), or at the same price with a game included? I'd need it by friday so anything cyberweek/blackfriday deal'ish would be too late.
no good deals right now, would wait if i were you for cyberweek prices probably will go down a lot by then

goonergaz

Nov 18, 2017
anyone know if CEX take CEs without the game in if it came with one and would just knock the price of the game off the trade in value? was gonna trade my bioshock 2 CE in but i don't have the game anymore and they don't have any copies in stock

I wouldn't have thought so...this is the company that wouldn't take a sealed game from me so in front of them I unwrapped. lol

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
No physical version in the UK I believe, would need to import or download from PSN.

For real? I can get it locally, but would want a box in English. New question; is there a version of Tetris Effect with English text etc? Or do I have to live with a localized version if I want a physical edition. Maybe I should ask elsewhere. :)

Edit: I guess I could buy it from the states, but that could end up expensive with taxes etc.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
For real? I can get it locally, but would want a box in English. New question; is there a version of Tetris Effect with English text etc? Or do I have to live with a localized version if I want a physical edition. Maybe I should ask elsewhere. :)

Edit: I guess I could buy it from the states, but that could end up expensive with taxes etc.
https://www.tetriseffect.game/2018/...ate-pre-order-details-digital-goods-and-more/
LET'S GET PHYSICAL
More good news, for those of you who prefer tangible objects: Tetris Effect is getting a real-deal PS4 physical disc version! That's right — thanks to our friends at PlayStation, Tetris Effect will be available on the November 9th launch date at retailers all over the world, in pretty much every region Sony covers (Americas, Europe, Asia, and Japan); check out the box art below (feel free to pre-order this as well if you want to make sure you get a copy day 1!):
tetriseffect_us_eu_boxart.png

https://www.amazon.de/Tetris-Effect-VR-kompatibel-PlayStation/dp/B07J3H7F8X/
https://www.amazon.fr/Sony-Tetris-Effect-PSVR/dp/B07J34BKVW/

Last edited:

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks guys. Looks like I don't want the US copy with that VR stuff in the bottom right corner.

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
Wonder what's going on behind the scenes with the U.K. version of Tetris Effect? Hope it's not a sign of things to come with Brexit on the horizon.

I can't be splashing £50 on games I'll only play for a week with no resale value.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder what's going on behind the scenes with the U.K. version of Tetris Effect? Hope it's not a sign of things to come with Brexit on the horizon.

I can't be splashing £50 on games I'll only play for a week with no resale value.

Sometimes the UK and EU distributors are different and maybe just the UK distributor had an issue. Probably nothing to do with Brexit.

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
Sometimes the UK and EU distributors are different and maybe just the UK distributor had an issue. Probably nothing to do with Brexit.

Yeah, I hope your right. But then again you don't know what Brexit is doing to the margins for the distributor. I could see everything that isn't going to top the charts just skip physical to avoid the bureaucracy.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017

i think it's just SIEE being SIEE, matterfall is another game i had a really hard time getting to the point i had ordered it from 3 different companies (not at once) and all 3 cancelled my order due to them failing to get anymore stock so i had to import an asian copy

Yeah, I hope your right. But then again you don't know what Brexit is doing to the margins for the distributor. I could see everything that isn't going to top the charts just skip physical to avoid the bureaucracy.

they have no problem printing those app games physically and those generally drop from £15 to £5 within a month

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Any news regarding a 199$ PSVR bundle in the EU? amazon.es got it at 249..... Wanna know if I pick it up this week or wait for Nov 18th

May as well wait, I don't see it going up at the very least.

Don't forget, the US PSVR bundles are the 1st gen without HDR pass through, so if that's important for you, check everything

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
i think it's just SIEE being SIEE, matterfall is another game i had a really hard time getting to the point i had ordered it from 3 different companies (not at once) and all 3 cancelled my order due to them failing to get anymore stock so i had to import an asian copy

they have no problem printing those app games physically and those generally drop from £15 to £5 within a month

Was just browsing TGC and saw a few digital games have a physical version that I wouldn't have expected so does just look like some business deal gone wrong. It's a shame considering you would think a highly rated Tetris game would sell markedly more than some of the dross that's available.

RetroDLC

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, so because of the Detective Pikachu trailer, I want to buy Pokémon Let's Go. The cheapest I can find it on a store I am familiar with is £39.85 on Base. Is there anywhere else with it cheaper?

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
In the EU with Gen2? Hmmm around what date do you think? I'm interested in getting from a amazon.es mainly

Sony is supposed to announce their bundles for EU anyday (they already announces for the USA). Its extremely unlikely that prices will raise from 249 so I wouldnt even bother getting this bundle now. BF is on the 23th.

Btw, I know how it feels to live in Spain and not get a tenth of the deals other countries get :(

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
Sony is supposed to announce their bundles for EU anyday (they already announces for the USA). Its extremely unlikely that prices will raise from 249 so I wouldnt even bother getting this bundle now. BF is on the 23th.

Btw, I know how it feels to live in Spain and not get a tenth of the deals other countries get :(

I live in Portugal but have a holiday house in Malaga actually :/ But I order everything from Amazon, because in Portugal there's almost no sales or promotions... I get 99% of my tech from amazon basically..

Haikira

Dec 22, 2017
Northern Ireland
Any good deals on Jurassic World Evolution (PS4)?

Looking to get it as a Christmas gift for a friend. I'm guessing I should at least wait until Black Friday though.

funkygallo

Oct 27, 2017

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
Ghost Recon Wildlands is £12
SotTR is £27.50
AC:Odyssey is £32.99
Witcher 3 is £14
Shadow of Mordor is £9.60
Tomb Raider definitive edition is £4.80
If I throw in Nier:Automata for £26.79, I'm looking at just shy of £130, or around £115 with cdkeys vouchers. Not bad...

And for once, the prices from the UK store, are pretty much in line with US prices.