• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I'm confident your copy will arrive, the person I'm speaking to. There's a 93% chance you're getting the game on Friday.

Plus the 93% is the mails stat in general and will include dodgy handwriting and crap that will delay things occasionally.
You're completely wrong on this I'm afraid. There's a 0% chance I'm getting the game on Friday.

Vinegar Joe

Oct 26, 2017
I always try and get games delivered to my work address in central Manchester. I live about 30 mins drive away, but if I get it sent there it'll most likely be a a day late.

Linkified

Dec 24, 2017
Anyone know the cheapest place in the UK to get a retail copy of World of Final Fantasy Maxima for Xbox One?

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Y'all have waited two years for this game and now are obsessing over one day like the world's ending.

If you want to be sure you'll get it day one, pay a few extra quid at a 24-hour Tesco at midnight or something.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Smyth's are doing a midnight launch too.

Mine is an hour walk away, on the edge of a sketch area and a taxi would negate the savings, so I'll wait until the daytime.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Got it through Indonesian PSN, cost about 2 quid more than TGC, but I get to play it tomorrow, so...

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Oh so Revolut would work for the Indonesia PSN eh? I think I should try that then. That's cheaper than what I'd have to pay for a copy here, and I would get to play it sooner.

Ion Stream

Oct 31, 2017
What online UK retailers take pre-orders and not charge until release day? I'm broke as fuck until Friday and need Red Dead!

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Apparently my copy of Red Dead 2 has been dispatched. I doubt I will get it tomorrow but would be awesome if it does. (Shopto eBay store).

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Amazon dispatched mine today. Not that I'm expecting it tomorrow but they normally only dispatch on a Thursday, certainly for all the games I've ordered recently.

Alessandro

Oct 27, 2017
They say MTXs are necessary because prices haven't gone up but I paid 41€ from Zavvi in 2010 for RDR and RDR2 it's now sitting at 75€ (69€ discounted) at Amazon.

Ended up buying for 58€ at TGC anyway...

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently my copy of Red Dead 2 has been dispatched. I doubt I will get it tomorrow but would be awesome if it does. (Shopto eBay store).

was it before or after 5pm? i think usually when i've had stuff shipped from them after it comes 2 days later instead of next day

They say MTXs are necessary because prices haven't gone up but I paid 41€ from Zavvi in 2010 for RDR and RDR2 it's now sitting at 75€ (69€ discounted) at Amazon.

Ended up buying for 58€ at TGC anyway...

don't let the americans hear you speaking sense

Arn

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Very are doing a good deal right now which means you can get the PS4 Pro Red Dead bundle for £320. Just add "30OFF" in at checkout. Similarly you can do "40OFF" on a X1X and get that bundle for around £350.

I bought the Pro. Can't see that and Red Dead coming in at much less than £320 before Christmas.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Very are doing a good deal right now which means you can get the PS4 Pro Red Dead bundle for £320. Just add "30OFF" in at checkout. Similarly you can do "40OFF" on a X1X and get that bundle for around £350.

I bought the Pro. Can't see that and Red Dead coming in at much less than £320 before Christmas.
link to the xbox bundle?

Polygatari

Banned
Sep 29, 2018
Amazon dispatched mine today. Not that I'm expecting it tomorrow but they normally only dispatch on a Thursday, certainly for all the games I've ordered recently.

After all the umming and ahhing of which shop to buy from, I ended up going with Amazon last night ( Total of £40 with the £10 off for £30+ orders Amazon Top Up In Store promo ).

Mine says delivery on Friday. I would be well gutted if they end up delivering early for those who ordered earlier!

Same here, it says estimated delivery Saturday though

Let us know if you get them today.

Simply and TGC have outright said they aren't getting stock until Thursday and there's all this talk of R* being strict about early deliveries. So it would be interesting to know if other shops are breaking that (and use those shops for future big releases ;) ).

ClivePwned

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Simply and TGC have outright said they aren't getting stock until Thursday and there's all this talk of R* being strict about early deliveries. So it would be interesting to know if other shops are breaking that (and use those shops for future big releases ;) ).

I hope TGC sends theirs out today so I can get it at work tomorrow. Weekends gonna suck knowing I have to wait until Monday to play (or tuesday f it needs to download a huge patch as well)

Vinegar Joe

Oct 26, 2017
Well, my TGC order is now 'processing', so that's something I guess?

EDIT: got an email saying it was despatched. Here's hoping it arrives tomorrow.

Last edited:

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
After all the umming and ahhing of which shop to buy from, I ended up going with Amazon last night ( Total of £40 with the £10 off for £30+ orders Amazon Top Up In Store promo ).

Mine says delivery on Friday. I would be well gutted if they end up delivering early for those who ordered earlier!

Let us know if you get them today.

It did not arrive today. I knew it wouldn't.