• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ultra bawl

User requested ban
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
There are discounts on the Nintendo e-shop now - some available to everyone, some only available to My Nintendo members (which you can register for). To be honest, the exclusive My Nintendo discounts are pretty dull and in a lot of cases only bring down digital copies to what you'd pay for a physical copy anyway. In with the regular discounts are SMT: Apocalypse down to £8.74, 7th Dragon down to £8.74, and Final Fantasy Explorers for £14.99 (is this any good?). Probably gonna grab 7th Dragon as I don't see it going lower, and possibly Explorers if someone convinces me.

Full list

ETA: actually, maybe I'm just being bitter. A lot of the My Nintendo discounts bring 3DS games to the £20 mark and some Wii U games to £20-25, so that's pretty good.

Last edited:

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
PS4 Evil Within 2 £20.99 @ Amazon UK

Used a £5 voucher they gave me for Skyrim Switch arriving days late.

£15.99

Bargain!

Yian

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
... so annoying...

I bought the fifa bundle on monday for 349€ because i finally wanted to get a pro and didnt know if its my only chance to get it cheaperthis week. I didnt need fifa and gonna try to sell it and now they sell the console for 284? ...this sucks.
Send back the bundle and buy this one? Unless you do that every other week amazon won't care.

That's the price Media Markt will have tomorrow, amazon is just matching.

Majora85

Nov 21, 2017
Xbox One X + AC Origins + Forza 7 for £449.99 at Currys. So the two games are free.

Flog them for a combined 51 quid at CEX if you don't want them and you're looking at under 400 quid for the X.

Bought a full price console from Amazon just 3 days ago and feeling pretty pissed off. I really didn't think the X would be getting these type of deals just a few weeks after launch.

SuperSah

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Rayman Legends on Switch is down to £22 on most outlets.

Any chance it'll go lower? Really wanna play this!

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Send back the bundle and buy this one? Unless you do that every other week amazon won't care.

That's the price Media Markt will have tomorrow, amazon is just matching.
was thinking about doing that but i downloaded all my games on that console now which took like an entire day ( stupid huge games) and also putting everything back into the box + taking out my 2tb hdd and going to my local post office ..i think i will live with the stupid feeling for a couple days.

edit: just wrote amazon. we`ll see what they say.

Last edited:

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Rayman Legends on Switch is down to £22 on most outlets.

Any chance it'll go lower? Really wanna play this!
As the life of the Switch goes on, it will almost undoubtedly go lower. I have no in-depth economic analysis for this, but it's dirt cheap on other platforms. I'd hold off.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
That's the thing, it's ridiculous cheap on other platforms but it seems better suited to a portable. Think I'm holding off - thanks :)
Weirdly I've just checked the Vita version and it's quite hard to find. Might be a stock problem more than anything though.

I'd like to double dip also but I'll go no higher than £10!

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Keep us updated on any Switch deals guys, if there are any.

Myself, I've found Black Friday in the UK to be a massive waste of space.

Majora85

Nov 21, 2017
Keep us updated on any Switch deals guys, if there are any.

Myself, I've found Black Friday in the UK to be a massive waste of space.

What on earth were you expecting? The brand new XBox is being bundled with two new games. The Pro is 50 quid cheaper than normal pretty much everywhere and bundled with 2-3 games. The slim Xboxes and PS4s have seen some good bundles. Some games that came out just 4-6 weeks ago are going for under 20 quid.

It's only really the Switch that hasn't been seeing good deals but that's Nintendo software and hardware for you.

Deleted member 59

Been hovering over the checkout button on several deals, but I've decided not to buy in to the UK Black Friday buzz for an Xbox One S, especially after last year when there were even better deals a few weeks later!

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Been hovering over the checkout button on several deals, but I've decided not to buy in to the UK Black Friday buzz for an Xbox One S, especially after last year when there were even better deals a few weeks later!

Last year was terrible but it was Brexit year where people panicked.

I was expecting another trash year but goddamn there's some incredible deals already. I doubt they'll get any better than tomorrow.

Deleted member 59

I decided to grab a couple of games instead of a big purchase. Crash Trilogy and Nier from Argos will do me!

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
My wallet hurts. Sales so far have been absolutely colossal, hoping for a really good 1X deal now.

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
I got 5 games from the Argos sale.

Hoping for somewhere to do ROT Tomb Raider and Watch Dogs 2 for around a tenner then I think I am done.

Nov 17, 2017
Thanks to some Game reward points and some Amazon credit I've bagged The Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2 (with steelbook) for under £30

Well happy with that!

Punished Dan

Oct 27, 2017
Professor Layon vs Phoenix Wright is £19.99 on eShop.
Not exactly a super low price but I've never seen the game that cheap.

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
2017 32GB iPad 9.7 inch is £299 at Argos...they're going mental...Amazon have price matched.

DS4 pads are £38, I don't believe they go cheaper than that usually.

onepiecefan

Oct 29, 2017
Damn it I've been waiting for a good Nioh deal and just missed it. Someone on HUKD said it was pulled because it was a price error, should have been 21.99.