• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
nearly 3 years late but atleast it's better than nothing, i assume this will be 3-4 parts as it was supposed to be a 30 minute movie

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was going to post this 3 hours ago. But yeah this is a thing.

Seems like he is going all out with some elaborate story.

Sad to see the series end. Also sad to see Llama with hats end as well...

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Wait we just had a thread yesterday that was nothing but posting early 2000's memes.

Coincidence?

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oo198jh9etm21.gif

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
The way he closed out Llamas with Hats was brilliant.

I'll make sure to give this a watch later.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
So... the first convention I ever went to was in 2008 in Calgary (Otafest?), tagging along with my girlfriend at the time. At one point, we're wandering the U of C campus, and we enter a lecture hall filled with acouple hundred people.

On the stage were three people with microphones, dressed as Bleach(?) characters or some shit, awkwardly reciting the lines in a live performance of Charlie the Unicorn. We are standing in the back, and after acouple moments of realizing what is happening, I turn to my girlfriend and say "We need to leave."

That is maybe my most distinct memory of that video, and remains a startlingly accurate representation of many convention experiences...

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
While we're watching this, I'd like to take a moment to plug the Detective Heart of America movie for people that haven't followed FilmCow for a while.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Man, all of you have some catching up to do, this guy has been making stuff for quite a while. He's even started doing videogame play throughs, and while it's on indefinite hiatus, his pal, Chris Alex and his wife, Jennifer, who have their own podcast called Chris and Jen, made one of the most darkly enchanting shows of all time, one that will fling your conscious mind into an infinite abyss while your body becomes ravaged with the desire to visit the unrelenting hellscapes of Florida.

I am of course talking about...

The Titusville Culture Report.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
While we're watching this, I'd like to take a moment to plug the Detective Heart of America movie for people that haven't followed FilmCow for a while.

This is one of my favorite movies, Period. I absolutely love it, I'm not sure if it happened already, but Filmcow is/was auctioning off all the stuff from that movie.

Seriously, watch this movie, it's amazing.

dyreschlock

Oct 27, 2017
Gifu, Japan
Anyone else back this on Kickstarter? It's been a LONG time, but it's finally getting finished. I'm sure Jason is incredibly relieved to put this project behind him.

And yes, from the backer pages, the finale will be 6 parts, with one released each week. At the end, he'll upload it as a single movie.

RIP Luca :(

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Glad to see some other Filmcow fans here! Unfortunately lots of people only saw the charlie video and never checked the other content (while similar, maybe they would have enjoyed the rest more!)

Now enjoy some hot lizard butt!

Capra

Oct 25, 2017

Does a double post count as a double post if the first post was *looks up* 8 months ago?