• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Sora in Super Smash Bros (and FF14) when the character has actually the power to travel through different worlds

It'd be nice to have a Final Fantasy character in first :p

On a related note, Gargoyles in Kingdom Hearts. I get why they aren't but MAN would they fit like a glove.

CTRL+F Perfect for Switch.

You disappoint me era.

Hey I'd be glad to say Fortune Street is Perfect for Switch but I don't want to look like one of those idiots that can't read threads properly.

bell_hooks

Banned
Nov 23, 2019
Squere Enix CEO (from Nier: Automata DLC) should be a boss in Kingdom Hearts. After defeating him you get to play Versus XIII

GoldStarz

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like the direction the series went for the last two games but it's extremely annoying that when we did eventually get a Batgirl in the Arkham series it was just Babs in a flashback instead of Cassandra Cain.

Eppcetera

Mar 3, 2018
I'm playing Yakuza 5, and the police are getting involved in stuff in Sotenbori, so the absence of a certain, female officer stationed in Osaka feels rather pronounced.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
It really bothers me that Gumshoe never appears in any of the mainline Ace Attorney games from AA4 onwards (only appears in a flashback case in that game). He's not even mentioned. Why is he being done dirty like that? :<

Franziska, too.

Er, Cloud...?
Sorry I thought the :p would be enough of a giveaway but I mean like proper Final Fantasy representation. Cloud is fine but he should have a decent amount of content to go with him like any other character. In my mind Final Fantasy's piss poor representation might as well be no representation.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Why the HELL didn't they have Rinoa, Lightning or the XV boys show up in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Ignis learning recipes from Little Chef literally writes itself, c'mon now.

Noctis teaching Flowmotion? Prompto explaining Gummiphone photos? Hello???

...these are all great ideas and now I'm didapoointed.

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
People thought the circus guy in Hyrule Town in Twilight Princess should have been Tingle.

latest

Isn't this guy supposed to be Tingle?

2c69818720ebc9bafee374b57bbd5d1c.jpg

He even carries a similar watch.

Dot-N-Run

Oct 27, 2017
Groose not being included in Hyrule Warriors.

Groose not being included in the Hyrule Warriors DLC.

Groose not being included in Hyrule Warriors Legends.

Groose not being included in the Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC.

Groose not being included in Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition.

They could have thrown us a bone at some point, come on.

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
Lightning being like a goddess in the XIII games and not appearing in the realm of the gods in Kingdom Hearts 3 😢

I went to a con and spoke with Ali Hillis and wink-wink-nudged-nudged her about being in KH3 because I was SO confident Lightning was a shoe-in. Boy did I feel silly when 3 actually came out.

On Topic, Cloud not being in Playstation All-Stars and then later showing up in Smash Bros is one of the biggest Low-key burns I can think of.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Oh I almost forgot!

Rival Schools characters in Street Fighter.

Yeah, we got the stage cameo, it seemed like one of those series like Street Fighter that would be folded in and included somehow but they're not.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Where the hell were Hilda/Hilbert in Pokemon Black 2/White 2

GF made animated sprites for them,
The memory link feature
You have multiple important characters sad and wondering where they're at (that poor Mom)

And they're not in the game.
BW2 is godlike but man did they drop the ball there. A Red style end/postgame battle against them using Memory Link to bring over whatever team you beat the first game with as your opponents could've made for the best moment in the entire series.

Nov 17, 2017
Hawlucha in Pokken Tournament.

hawlucha.jpg

A perfect fit but likely lost his spot to... sigh... a Pikachu in a wrestling costume.

Edit:

Another is Gilgamesh in Kingdom Hearts. He's shown up in some other Final Fantasy games as a dimension-hopping warrior collecting swords and other weapons so him showing up as a secret boss in a KH game to try and get his hand on a keyblade would be perfect.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Mega Man in MvC3. I know Niitsuma didn't want him there since he would be similar to Arthur, but if that's the case, just don't add Arthur.

Slamtastic

Oct 26, 2017
It has been over 3 months since Pokemon SwSh came out, and not a single character from it has been added to Pokemon Masters yet.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
One of the most notable mecha in the Kirby franchise, Heavy Lobster, is comply absent from Robobot.

The Kidd

Oct 27, 2017
I'm unsure if Is say a perfect fit, but the omission of Ioverth in Witcher 3 was felt. My first playthrough had a Witcher 2 Roche path, and thought that was why Roche was a buddy and Ioverth gone. When my subsequent W2 Iorveth playthrough had the same outcome, it put a temporary hault on me continuing because I was so disappointed.