• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
What are examples of characters in media who should have interacted due to interconnected plotlines or another valid reason to do so. One example that comes to mind is from RWBY involving Weiss and Adam. These are due to the following:
  1. Blake and Weisss's subplot over the White Fang, Schnee dust company and Faunus discrimination starting from vol 1 during their conflict in Black and White.
  2. Weiss mentioning how the White Fang has been in conflict with her family for years and caused an unhappy childhood, which is related to how her dad treated her. Adam was in command with the militant part of the White Fang and violence and I believe Weiss referenced the train robbery from the Black Trailer
  3. Blake is the one who has brought up the unethical actions of the schnee dust company twice and Adam was a worker and branded by SDC workers. His scar has her family logo on it.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Poe and Rey? (I know they technically did, but it was literally like 5 seconds at the end of TLJ)

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
I love FFXV but this immediately springs to mind.

a98065cbf59f3786488e9959f5cd1769.jpg

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Zorg and Korben Dallas from The Fifth Element. They had one scene where they were actually in the same place at the same time, but they never actually meet.

Azzazel

Oct 25, 2017
Tywinn and Roose Bolton from AsoIaF.

Anomander Rake and Icarium from the Malazan series.

Deleted member 16516

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
Would have been nice to see Frodo and Legolas have a meaningful exchange in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Other than Legolas swearing allegiance to Frodo at the Council of Elrond, they never speak to each other.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
It's a shame the cast of Buffy and Angel never really had a true crossover arc or anything. Small stuff, but never the whole cast

Nickgia

Dec 30, 2017
Seriously Nomura, you're only going to make Roxas and Ventus look at each other and nothing else?!?!?!? (Kingdom Hearts 3)

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Always wanted a scene with Mel Gibson and Bruce Willis in any of The Expendables movies just so I could pretend to finally have the John McClane meets Martin Riggs moment I wanted ever since I was a kid.

The Rock vs Shawn Michaels. I know that Shawn hated him, and thus refused to have a match, but that definitely should have happened either before or after Shawn came back from his injury.