• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 11039

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fixed!
66rysZ7.jpg
hEsXVoD.jpg
YtIjt1h.jpg
vGuM9pi.jpg

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
I have nothing to add except the super-glued helmet still looks dumb as fuck

Big Boss

Oct 27, 2017
Man Finn is so lame. I remember when he first got marketed holding the light saber I was so hype. Such a disappointment.

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
Ray's going to end up with a double sabre isn't she. They've been posing her with the staff for 3 movies.

Tedmilk

Avenger
Nov 13, 2017
Is it weird to anyone else that all the robots each have their own poster? They're barely characters. Even C3PO having his own poster doesn't make sense.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Finn looks like he is about to get hit by the bus. Also that new droid has horrendous design.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it weird to anyone else that all the robots each have their own poster? They're barely characters. Even C3PO having his own poster doesn't make sense.
Threepio's role in this movie is his biggest since A New Hope per Anthony Daniels. So yes, it makes sense for him. Threepio is very much a main character this go round from what we have been told.