• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CHAOS

• DESTROY CHAOS

Votes: 242 8.4%
  • KILL CHAOS

Votes: 543 18.9%
  • FUCK CHAOS

Votes: 765 26.6%
  • Gee, it sure is CHAOS around here

Votes: 1,112 38.7%
  • UNLEASH CHAOS

Votes: 210 7.3%

• Total voters

Golbez

Oct 20, 2020
"… so thick you can taste it"
Qx4JvEs.jpg
LMAO

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
I think SE marketing secretly wanted their externally developed game to fail.
The Quiet Man: Human Head Studios
Left Alive: Ilinx
Balan Wonderworld: Arzest
CHAOS: Tecmo

The games themselves were not good (compared to their internally developed ones), but the trailers and marketing were even worse.
I think Babylon's Fall will also have the same fate. There might be internal resistance against titles developed by external parties or SE has totally different quality benchmark for their external titles. I can't understand how they could approve those titles.
Are you suggesting there is chaos inside the SE marketing team?

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
Square just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about chaos (I'm CHAOS), but being Chaos or killing Chaos are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in other games where you can become successful by explaining your reasons and way of thinking. If you screw chaos over, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the chaotic public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase this game for either system, nor will they purchase any of Square games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Square has alienated an entire market with this move.

Square, publicly apologize and cancel chaos or you can kiss the thickness of darkness goodbye

Last edited:

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
Why is this funny to everyone but me?
I think it's both hilarious and incredibly sad at the same time.

It's funny because it was 'The Room' of videogame trailers. It actually has some merit because it's enjoyable laughing at how bad it is.

It's sad because it's becoming clear that Square Enix will slap the FF name on literally any piece of trash now.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Should I wear or more less CHAOS at my date tonight? I really want to impress this guy!

Indurian

Oct 27, 2017
I think SE marketing secretly wanted their externally developed game to fail.
The Quiet Man: Human Head Studios
Left Alive: Ilinx
Balan Wonderworld: Arzest
CHAOS: Tecmo

The games themselves were not good (compared to their internally developed ones), but the trailers and marketing were even worse.
I think Babylon's Fall will also have the same fate. There might be internal resistance against titles developed by external parties or SE has totally different quality benchmark for their external titles. I can't understand how they could approve those titles.
Why are you forgetting my man Ronan O'Connor and Airtight Games?