• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CHAOS

• DESTROY CHAOS

Votes: 242 8.4%
  • KILL CHAOS

Votes: 543 18.9%
  • FUCK CHAOS

Votes: 765 26.6%
  • Gee, it sure is CHAOS around here

Votes: 1,112 38.7%
  • UNLEASH CHAOS

Votes: 210 7.3%

• Total voters

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
56f02a1cdd089525378b45fe

Freeglader

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 13, 2017
Wait 'till he finds out CHAOS is in another castle...
Then wait 'till he finds out CHAOS is his father...

He will be pissed and... Angrier. Masterfull anger mechanics and exquisite narration to the point. No bullshit, pure gameplay. Next-gen is here.
Wait until he finds out that Chaos is actually a future version of himself! Perfection.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hardest I laughed in a while.

The fact that the demo is also corrupted is the icing on the cake.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Nojima is tired of being left out of the worst writer at Square conversation. He is really gunning for that recognition. Good to see that Nomura can still botch a character design, too.

I feel like this game (as it stands) is the story of modern Square...

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
You guys laugh but this is not that far off from most JRPGs in terms of cringe to me. Like, actually, I'd rather play this which is funny stupid rather than the typical pretentious JRPG that's just as stupid while thinking it's deep and emotional.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
looks so cool...

CgDPdQO.png

Youtube | Messenger | Steam | MySpace (no I will not accept your requests please stop) | My Website

This is amazing and so incredibly sums up the vibe for the game.

All we need now is a link to an AMV with Linkin Park/Three days of grace music

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think we all know the only way to defeat Chaos is with Light.

The world needs that XIII Remaster Collection now more than ever. She's the only one who can save us.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
The protagonist of this game has the energy of a dude who got kicked out of a Buffalo Wild Wings for drinking too much and yelling at the staff.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Of course no one wants to UNLEASH, of fucking course with all of you right? Pathetic