• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
You guys excited for today?
giphy.gif

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Awaiting 12" here in Boston, hopefully it's not wet and heavy this time. Probably means we'll still have snow around on XMas.

Akahige

Oct 27, 2017
Central Mass here. Work is closed tomorrow thankfully, not looking forward to clearing out the driveway at my house and my mother in laws but what can you do.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Don't see any snow yet, but should be soon. I honestly can't wait. Last year we didn't get much of any snow.

Oct 27, 2017
Snowing pretty hard in the Western suburbs of Philly, started about 1 or so, grass is already fully covered and sticking to roads

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
Worst part about this storm as a Massachusetts resident is that it's the first storm of the year. People in my state seem to freak out like they've never seen snow before when the first storm of the season hits.

Oct 25, 2017
Bout to pick up my son, he's gonna get so excited when he sees all the snow coming down.

Getting pretty windy here in Harlem though.

Meia

Oct 26, 2017
Supposed to be two feet of snow in orange county(or close to it).

On one hand, I get the next two nights off work as I do NOT drive in snow, and they know that, which is neat. I also have a new fancy computer monitor to hook up and play around with...

....and yet I'm the only one in the house that can shovel that snow. Plus I'll probably need to get a ladder and get it off the roof. Bleh.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
It has begun. Snow blower is all tuned up, Haven't had to use it in a major way in a while. Most of the storms were icy and it really sucked trying to clean it up. I'm excited to have a proper snowstorm.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To me there's nothing more beautiful than fresh snow in the city at night. Loving this

Sandcrawler

Oct 27, 2017
Wow well my estimate of little to no accumulation here in South Jersey near Philly was very wrong. It started sticking to the ground damn near immediately.

Quixzlizx

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still WFH, and my development handles shoveling the driveways and sidewalks, so this thankfully won't affect me much unless the power goes out.