• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I get stuck on Old Site.

Can anyone explain the logic behind this section? I come from the bottom, this is a video I grabbed.

ZeqjLkP.png

I have been dashing through this and getting splatted against the walls on the other end or the ceiling and floor, then on other tries I somehow how don't get smashed against walls and I make it half way until the top section decides to smash me against walls. Maybe I'm missing something but it seems like the mechanics here are random.

inspectah

"This guy are sick"
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
I get stuck on Old Site.

Can anyone explain the logic behind this section? I come from the bottom, this is a video I grabbed.

ZeqjLkP.png

I have been dashing through this and getting splatted against the walls on the other end or the ceiling and floor, then on other tries I somehow how don't get smashed against walls and I make it half way until the top section decides to smash me against walls. Maybe I'm missing something but it seems like the mechanics here are random.
You can also dash diagonally.

Auctopus

Self-requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I get stuck on Old Site.

ZeqjLkP.png

Been a while since I finished the game but it should be...

Gmh7kmq.png

Nov 1, 2017
So I started this game at 8PM ish and and finished it at 2AM ish. Wow, this game was incredible, even after hearing all the great things about it I was completely taken by surprise with how much I enjoyed it. I could not put it down until I got to the credits. At the low price of free I'd recommend it to anybody. Probably the best GWG yet?

NickMitch

Nov 1, 2017
Started last night. Everything went quite fine until Lever 4, where you have to race a block to get the coin to open the passage. Massive difficulty peak right there.

Oct 25, 2017
Beat the game and I really enjoyed it. Very likely to slot it into my top 10 GOTY list.

What holds it back from being high on my list is the length of some levels, mainly 5 onwards, that tend to overstay their welcome. 6s ending in particular felt like it just kept on going and going. I found the wind level to be poor as well. Didn't add much in the way of intersting or fun mechanics, just frustration.

Fantastic music, charming writing and characters, and a wonderful sense of accomplishment. Definitely check it out.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
The worst thing about Celeste to me is the death counter

Stop reminding me how much i suck, geez

Artadius

Avenger
Jan 15, 2018
Tried this last night and after only half an hour my left index finger ached from holding it during wall grabs. Not sure if the anxiety is causing me to keep it pressed real hard or something but my brain kept me from easing up on it. Can you rebind the controls somehow or does anyone have any advice? Maybe there's an assist to help with that.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, this game is really damn good. Got to the feather bit yesterday and it definitely hit me like a ton of bricks... amazing how something so simple can be so effective.

Hoping to finish it this weekend, like doing 1 chapter a day.

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
I purchased and played through this on Switch last month, but am playing it all over again on Xbox now.

So satisfying. Completed the B-Sides for levels 1, 2, and 3 so far! That "Contraption" in Level 1's b-side is crazy: